Jump to topic:

Nootropics, anyone try them?

drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 5:50:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
While there are many other boards i could ask this question on and get tons of responses, many of those responses are from vendors of noortropics. For those who do not know, nootropics are drugs that improve cognition.

So has anyone here ever tried any of the many nootropics, which ones, could you feel a difference?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2015 6:43:55 AM
At 11/17/2015 5:50:50 AM, drpiek wrote:
While there are many other boards i could ask this question on and get tons of responses, many of those responses are from vendors of noortropics. For those who do not know, nootropics are drugs that improve cognition.

So has anyone here ever tried any of the many nootropics, which ones, could you feel a difference?

Most of them are BS. What exactly are you looking to get out of them? Maybe I can help.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 4:04:51 AM
At 11/17/2015 6:43:55 AM, Wylted wrote:

Most of them are BS. What exactly are you looking to get out of them? Maybe I can help.

I have tried many, various (forgive spelling mistakes) racetams, noopept, Subutamine, vasopressin, hydergine, Modafinil, choline, Ginko, Sunifiram, and a few others. I have my opinions but I was hoping to get the opinion of others on what they think is worthwhile without asking on a site crawling with vendors.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2015 1:04:51 PM
At 11/19/2015 4:04:51 AM, drpiek wrote:
At 11/17/2015 6:43:55 AM, Wylted wrote:

I have tried many, various (forgive spelling mistakes) racetams, noopept, Subutamine, vasopressin, hydergine, Modafinil, choline, Ginko, Sunifiram, and a few others. I have my opinions but I was hoping to get the opinion of others on what they think is worthwhile without asking on a site crawling with vendors.

It depends on what purpose you're using them for. Short term IQ boosts, you can use the nicotine gum which works real well. For longterm use, nothing is really that good other than luminosity, and getting plenty of Onega 3s