Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Koopin Wants Poison Oak Remedies...

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 4:35:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Does anyone know anything that will get rid of Poison Oak? I have had it for 2 and a half weeks and it is still coming up! Can anyone help me please?

KFC!
kfc
LaissezFaire
Posts: 2,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 4:35:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Have you tried rubbing KFC on it?
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 4:49:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 4:40:03 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I'm not allergic to poison ivy, oak, or sumac, so, yeah...

Yes you are, don't back-sass young man!
kfc
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2010 5:18:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 4:49:43 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/30/2010 4:40:03 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I'm not allergic to poison ivy, oak, or sumac, so, yeah...

Yes you are, don't back-sass young man!

Dude, you can ask my friends...I've purposely rubbed it all over my leg to prove it.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 9:56:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 5:18:27 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 9/30/2010 4:49:43 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/30/2010 4:40:03 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I'm not allergic to poison ivy, oak, or sumac, so, yeah...

Yes you are, don't back-sass young man!

Dude, you can ask my friends...I've purposely rubbed it all over my leg to prove it.

I've eaten it to prove it once. I am not affected by poison oak/ivy don't think I've tried sumac yet, but I think its all the same defensive chemical.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 10:07:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/1/2010 9:56:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/30/2010 5:18:27 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 9/30/2010 4:49:43 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/30/2010 4:40:03 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I'm not allergic to poison ivy, oak, or sumac, so, yeah...

Yes you are, don't back-sass young man!

Dude, you can ask my friends...I've purposely rubbed it all over my leg to prove it.

I've eaten it to prove it once. I am not affected by poison oak/ivy don't think I've tried sumac yet, but I think its all the same defensive chemical.

You can't get poison ivy by eating it.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 10:13:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/1/2010 10:07:29 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/1/2010 9:56:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 9/30/2010 5:18:27 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 9/30/2010 4:49:43 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/30/2010 4:40:03 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
I'm not allergic to poison ivy, oak, or sumac, so, yeah...

Yes you are, don't back-sass young man!

Dude, you can ask my friends...I've purposely rubbed it all over my leg to prove it.

I've eaten it to prove it once. I am not affected by poison oak/ivy don't think I've tried sumac yet, but I think its all the same defensive chemical.

You can't get poison ivy by eating it.

Just saying I picked it up and ate it (well spit it out cause it was mega nasty) and I wasn't infected. My hands at least should have been infected.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 10:38:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/1/2010 10:33:00 AM, Koopin wrote:
http://www.debate.org...

Lol. I'll make a bed out of it.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 11:42:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/1/2010 10:13:25 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/1/2010 10:07:29 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
You can't get poison ivy by eating it.

Just saying I picked it up and ate it (well spit it out cause it was mega nasty) and I wasn't infected.

It's not an infection, it's an allergic reaction.

My hands at least should have been infected.

Not if you wash them afterward.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 11:47:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/1/2010 11:42:45 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 10/1/2010 10:13:25 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 10/1/2010 10:07:29 AM, J.Kenyon wrote:
You can't get poison ivy by eating it.

Just saying I picked it up and ate it (well spit it out cause it was mega nasty) and I wasn't infected.

It's not an infection, it's an allergic reaction.


Infect is a loose term, (not always meaning infection) I know its an alergic reaction.

My hands at least should have been infected.

Not if you wash them afterward.

How long afterwards? I was a kid I stayed out and played for a good 2-3 hours after that.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 11:48:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/1/2010 11:46:55 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/1/2010 11:45:59 AM, badger wrote:
urine.

right...

it cures athlete's foot and jelly fish stings. what's a little poison oak?
signature
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 11:50:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/1/2010 11:48:24 AM, badger wrote:

it cures athlete's foot and jelly fish stings. what's a little poison oak?

Yeah, but poison oak is not athlete's foot or jelly fish stings. Maybe I should try pooping on it.
kfc
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2010 11:52:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/1/2010 11:50:08 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 10/1/2010 11:48:24 AM, badger wrote:

it cures athlete's foot and jelly fish stings. what's a little poison oak?

Yeah, but poison oak is not athlete's foot or jelly fish stings. Maybe I should try pooping on it.

does it really cure athlete's foot? you might discover something...
signature
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2010 7:07:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/30/2010 4:35:10 PM, Koopin wrote:
Does anyone know anything that will get rid of Poison Oak? I have had it for 2 and a half weeks and it is still coming up! Can anyone help me please?:

Try applying Oleoresin Capsicum to the infected area.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)