Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Alkaline Pills, Veggie Coffee and Hospitals

XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2015 8:03:30 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
So me and my mum bought these expensive stuff because some herbal doctor said they were healthy. The doctor said that the alkaline pills, when added to water, will help cleanse our body and the veggie coffee is a mixture of 600+ vegetables and will make us healthy when consumed.

I kind of wonder if this things really work or are even healthy because I am very skeptical of herbal doctors and their methods.

The herbal doctor also told us to not trust hospitals and their drugs because he said that hospitals are either trying to make money off you by slowing down your healing or/and the drugs are ineffective. He said to only trust natural medicines and methods, and he claimed to have cured cancer and tumors by bathing the patients with natural leaves and stuff. Not sure if these are true since later on I became skeptical when he was telling his stories about big companies are 666 or some devil sh*t, are trying to kill us off or try to make money off us by slowing down our healing process.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 12:48:37 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/12/2015 8:03:30 AM, XLAV wrote:
So me and my mum bought these expensive stuff because some herbal doctor said they were healthy. The doctor said that the alkaline pills, when added to water, will help cleanse our body and the veggie coffee is a mixture of 600+ vegetables and will make us healthy when consumed.

Alkaline pills are useless. If you want to cleanse your body, just don't damage your liver and kidneys. They do a fantastic job of it by themselves. Veggie coffee is not something I've ever heard of, can you tell me more about it?

I kind of wonder if this things really work or are even healthy because I am very skeptical of herbal doctors and their methods.

The herbal doctor also told us to not trust hospitals and their drugs because he said that hospitals are either trying to make money off you by slowing down your healing or/and the drugs are ineffective. He said to only trust natural medicines and methods, and he claimed to have cured cancer and tumors by bathing the patients with natural leaves and stuff. Not sure if these are true since later on I became skeptical when he was telling his stories about big companies are 666 or some devil sh*t, are trying to kill us off or try to make money off us by slowing down our healing process.

I have no idea what he's on, but that's really not how hospitals work... The whole point of hospitals is that they help you be healthy.
XLAV
Posts: 13,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2016 9:54:32 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/31/2015 12:48:37 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/12/2015 8:03:30 AM, XLAV wrote:
So me and my mum bought these expensive stuff because some herbal doctor said they were healthy. The doctor said that the alkaline pills, when added to water, will help cleanse our body and the veggie coffee is a mixture of 600+ vegetables and will make us healthy when consumed.

Alkaline pills are useless. If you want to cleanse your body, just don't damage your liver and kidneys. They do a fantastic job of it by themselves. Veggie coffee is not something I've ever heard of, can you tell me more about it?
Veggie coffee is coffee made out of 600+ veggies. It's expensive, but it tastes good.

I kind of wonder if this things really work or are even healthy because I am very skeptical of herbal doctors and their methods.

The herbal doctor also told us to not trust hospitals and their drugs because he said that hospitals are either trying to make money off you by slowing down your healing or/and the drugs are ineffective. He said to only trust natural medicines and methods, and he claimed to have cured cancer and tumors by bathing the patients with natural leaves and stuff. Not sure if these are true since later on I became skeptical when he was telling his stories about big companies are 666 or some devil sh*t, are trying to kill us off or try to make money off us by slowing down our healing process, like they are not giving it their 'all' to help the patient.

I have no idea what he's on, but that's really not how hospitals work... The whole point of hospitals is that they help you be healthy.
Yeah he has this conspiracy that the hospitals are slowing down the healing process to get more money out of the patient.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 1:05:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 12/12/2015 8:03:30 AM, XLAV wrote:
So me and my mum bought these expensive stuff because some herbal doctor said they were healthy. The doctor said that the alkaline pills, when added to water, will help cleanse our body and the veggie coffee is a mixture of 600+ vegetables and will make us healthy when consumed.

I kind of wonder if this things really work or are even healthy because I am very skeptical of herbal doctors and their methods.

The herbal doctor also told us to not trust hospitals and their drugs because he said that hospitals are either trying to make money off you by slowing down your healing or/and the drugs are ineffective. He said to only trust natural medicines and methods, and he claimed to have cured cancer and tumors by bathing the patients with natural leaves and stuff. Not sure if these are true since later on I became skeptical when he was telling his stories about big companies are 666 or some devil sh*t, are trying to kill us off or try to make money off us by slowing down our healing process.

You should be more sceptical of allopathic doctors than of herbal doctors. Disease doesn't occur in nature. Only humans get sick. That's because we eat unnatural foods which deplete our vitamin supply. These foods may include grain, sugar and dairy foods. If you eat right, then, you wont need any medicine or herbs to cure you because you wont get sick in the first place. For that reason, I wouldn't see any doctors; either naturopathic or allopathic.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 1:11:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 12/31/2015 12:48:37 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:


I have no idea what he's on, but that's really not how hospitals work... The whole point of hospitals is that they help you be healthy.

Hospitals are there to make money; not to help you get healthy. Hospitals are only good for mending broken limbs. Apart from that, they should be closed down. Hospitals sell crappy junk food in their canteens, which is clear evidence that they know nothing about what makes people healthy.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:04:43 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 1:11:23 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 12/31/2015 12:48:37 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:


I have no idea what he's on, but that's really not how hospitals work... The whole point of hospitals is that they help you be healthy.

Hospitals are there to make money; not to help you get healthy. Hospitals are only good for mending broken limbs. Apart from that, they should be closed down. Hospitals sell crappy junk food in their canteens, which is clear evidence that they know nothing about what makes people healthy.

Hospitals only make money if they help you get healthy. If a patient is readmitted within 30 days of being discharged, the hospital gets no money from treating them the first time. None. SO it's financially in their best interest to actually treat you. And patients don't typically get food from the cafeteria, they get room service with diet plans customized to their health needs (heart-healthy, low-carb, reduced sodium, etc). It's the visitors that go to the cafeteria, and honestly, we all know that if they want chips, they'll find a way. Hospitals typically contract out their cafeterias so another company is running them, anyway. So I'm not really sure what your argument is here. It's financially in the best interest of a hospital to heal you.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:09:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 1:05:14 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 12/12/2015 8:03:30 AM, XLAV wrote:
So me and my mum bought these expensive stuff because some herbal doctor said they were healthy. The doctor said that the alkaline pills, when added to water, will help cleanse our body and the veggie coffee is a mixture of 600+ vegetables and will make us healthy when consumed.

I kind of wonder if this things really work or are even healthy because I am very skeptical of herbal doctors and their methods.

The herbal doctor also told us to not trust hospitals and their drugs because he said that hospitals are either trying to make money off you by slowing down your healing or/and the drugs are ineffective. He said to only trust natural medicines and methods, and he claimed to have cured cancer and tumors by bathing the patients with natural leaves and stuff. Not sure if these are true since later on I became skeptical when he was telling his stories about big companies are 666 or some devil sh*t, are trying to kill us off or try to make money off us by slowing down our healing process.

You should be more sceptical of allopathic doctors than of herbal doctors. Disease doesn't occur in nature. Only humans get sick. That's because we eat unnatural foods which deplete our vitamin supply. These foods may include grain, sugar and dairy foods. If you eat right, then, you wont need any medicine or herbs to cure you because you wont get sick in the first place. For that reason, I wouldn't see any doctors; either naturopathic or allopathic.

Spend a day on a farm. Just one. Take a look at all the diseases plants can get, all the diseases animals can get, and ask the farmer about the last time a disease tried to wipe out everything. Every species on this planet is prone to disease of some sort, we're just the only ones with medicine. It's up you if you wish to refuse that medicine, but you should know that you are wrong in your premise of humans being the only ones to get diseases because we eat "unnatural" foods.

Here's a list of just the most common plant diseases : https://www.planetnatural.com...
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:12:06 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 1/1/2016 9:54:32 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/31/2015 12:48:37 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 12/12/2015 8:03:30 AM, XLAV wrote:
So me and my mum bought these expensive stuff because some herbal doctor said they were healthy. The doctor said that the alkaline pills, when added to water, will help cleanse our body and the veggie coffee is a mixture of 600+ vegetables and will make us healthy when consumed.

Alkaline pills are useless. If you want to cleanse your body, just don't damage your liver and kidneys. They do a fantastic job of it by themselves. Veggie coffee is not something I've ever heard of, can you tell me more about it?
Veggie coffee is coffee made out of 600+ veggies. It's expensive, but it tastes good.

If it tastes good, that's reason enough to go for it, in my book! I'm not sure of the health benefits, but I don't see how it could be harmful.

I kind of wonder if this things really work or are even healthy because I am very skeptical of herbal doctors and their methods.

The herbal doctor also told us to not trust hospitals and their drugs because he said that hospitals are either trying to make money off you by slowing down your healing or/and the drugs are ineffective. He said to only trust natural medicines and methods, and he claimed to have cured cancer and tumors by bathing the patients with natural leaves and stuff. Not sure if these are true since later on I became skeptical when he was telling his stories about big companies are 666 or some devil sh*t, are trying to kill us off or try to make money off us by slowing down our healing process, like they are not giving it their 'all' to help the patient.

I have no idea what he's on, but that's really not how hospitals work... The whole point of hospitals is that they help you be healthy.
Yeah he has this conspiracy that the hospitals are slowing down the healing process to get more money out of the patient.

On the occasions that hospitals impede the healing process, it's typically because they are staffed with fallible humans that make mistakes. Infallible ones are in horribly short supply.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 12:14:12 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 7:04:43 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:


Hospitals only make money if they help you get healthy. If a patient is readmitted within 30 days of being discharged, the hospital gets no money from treating them the first time. None. SO it's financially in their best interest to actually treat you. And patients don't typically get food from the cafeteria, they get room service with diet plans customized to their health needs (heart-healthy, low-carb, reduced sodium, etc). It's the visitors that go to the cafeteria, and honestly, we all know that if they want chips, they'll find a way. Hospitals typically contract out their cafeterias so another company is running them, anyway. So I'm not really sure what your argument is here. It's financially in the best interest of a hospital to heal you.

Hospital diet plans? Yeah! I've seem them. Its mostly processed ham and bread! Both of these contain foods that can make you even more sick. Note - Pigs are feed heart rate accelerators. Not good for people with a heart condition which is probably caused by eating pork and ham. Bread will cause hyperglycaemic conditions. Not good!

Hospitals don't recognize or acknowledge how the hormone system works or that it is a iodine based system. They don't see vitamin deficiency as a cause of disease. Thus, hospitals create more sickness than they cure.

30 day money back guarantee? Never heard of this one? Can you supply evidence of it.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 12:21:48 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/13/2016 7:09:49 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Spend a day on a farm. Just one. Take a look at all the diseases plants can get, all the diseases animals can get, and ask the farmer about the last time a disease tried to wipe out everything. Every species on this planet is prone to disease of some sort, we're just the only ones with medicine. It's up you if you wish to refuse that medicine, but you should know that you are wrong in your premise of humans being the only ones to get diseases because we eat "unnatural" foods.

Here's a list of just the most common plant diseases : https://www.planetnatural.com...

A farm is not nature. A farm is an artificial environment where animals are kept in small allotments and fed on artificial foods which they wouldn't normally eat. These foods contain dangerous chemicals which are designed to increase growth of animals faster than nature intended. These chemicals are then transferred on to humans who end up getting cancer and heart problems as a result.

Pristine nature is outside of farms and cities where no chemicals and human intervention can be found. This area is shrinking rapidly.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 1:28:03 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 12:14:12 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:04:43 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:


Hospitals only make money if they help you get healthy. If a patient is readmitted within 30 days of being discharged, the hospital gets no money from treating them the first time. None. SO it's financially in their best interest to actually treat you. And patients don't typically get food from the cafeteria, they get room service with diet plans customized to their health needs (heart-healthy, low-carb, reduced sodium, etc). It's the visitors that go to the cafeteria, and honestly, we all know that if they want chips, they'll find a way. Hospitals typically contract out their cafeterias so another company is running them, anyway. So I'm not really sure what your argument is here. It's financially in the best interest of a hospital to heal you.

Hospital diet plans? Yeah! I've seem them. Its mostly processed ham and bread! Both of these contain foods that can make you even more sick. Note - Pigs are feed heart rate accelerators. Not good for people with a heart condition which is probably caused by eating pork and ham. Bread will cause hyperglycaemic conditions. Not good!

Actually, I've seen more salads and fresh fruit than anything else. Maybe the hospitals in your area are different though, who am I to say?

Hospitals don't recognize or acknowledge how the hormone system works or that it is a iodine based system.

Can you explain every last bit of that? Because I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
They don't see vitamin deficiency as a cause of disease. Thus, hospitals create more sickness than they cure.

Actually, they do. But sure, let's just ignore that half the patients I see are sent home with bottles of vitamin supplements, because I'm honestly getting the sense that I'm just arguing against a brick wall that is incapable of providing a source for anything.

30 day money back guarantee? Never heard of this one? Can you supply evidence of it.

I believe it's part of the affordable care act, but Medicare (which most patients in my hospital have) will not pay for a patient's stay if they are rehospitalized within 30 days.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 1:29:08 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 12:21:48 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:09:49 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Spend a day on a farm. Just one. Take a look at all the diseases plants can get, all the diseases animals can get, and ask the farmer about the last time a disease tried to wipe out everything. Every species on this planet is prone to disease of some sort, we're just the only ones with medicine. It's up you if you wish to refuse that medicine, but you should know that you are wrong in your premise of humans being the only ones to get diseases because we eat "unnatural" foods.

Here's a list of just the most common plant diseases : https://www.planetnatural.com...

A farm is not nature. A farm is an artificial environment where animals are kept in small allotments and fed on artificial foods which they wouldn't normally eat. These foods contain dangerous chemicals which are designed to increase growth of animals faster than nature intended. These chemicals are then transferred on to humans who end up getting cancer and heart problems as a result.

Pristine nature is outside of farms and cities where no chemicals and human intervention can be found. This area is shrinking rapidly.

Okay. Plant diseases are still found outside of farms. Let's talk about that.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 1:51:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 1:29:08 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 3/14/2016 12:21:48 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:09:49 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Spend a day on a farm. Just one. Take a look at all the diseases plants can get, all the diseases animals can get, and ask the farmer about the last time a disease tried to wipe out everything. Every species on this planet is prone to disease of some sort, we're just the only ones with medicine. It's up you if you wish to refuse that medicine, but you should know that you are wrong in your premise of humans being the only ones to get diseases because we eat "unnatural" foods.

Here's a list of just the most common plant diseases : https://www.planetnatural.com...

A farm is not nature. A farm is an artificial environment where animals are kept in small allotments and fed on artificial foods which they wouldn't normally eat. These foods contain dangerous chemicals which are designed to increase growth of animals faster than nature intended. These chemicals are then transferred on to humans who end up getting cancer and heart problems as a result.

Pristine nature is outside of farms and cities where no chemicals and human intervention can be found. This area is shrinking rapidly.

Okay. Plant diseases are still found outside of farms. Let's talk about that.

Ok, find me a plant disease that hasn't been caused by chemical spraying, fertilizer, pesticides, pollution, chemically treated water or any other human intervention. Good luck! lol
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 2:00:08 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 1:28:03 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:


Actually, I've seen more salads and fresh fruit than anything else. Maybe the hospitals in your area are different though, who am I to say?

All the hospitals I've been too contradict your statement. They may give you a container of preserved fruit. That's all. The rest will be sandwiches with ham and cheese. Note- Dairy, grain and sugar are all disease causing agents which will make people sicker, not healthier.

Hospitals don't recognize or acknowledge how the hormone system works or that it is a iodine based system.

Can you explain every last bit of that? Because I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

http://iodineresearch.com...

They don't see vitamin deficiency as a cause of disease. Thus, hospitals create more sickness than they cure.

Actually, they do. But sure, let's just ignore that half the patients I see are sent home with bottles of vitamin supplements, because I'm honestly getting the sense that I'm just arguing against a brick wall that is incapable of providing a source for anything.

Doctors spend 6 hours of a 6 year training on vitamins. Its pitiful!


30 day money back guarantee? Never heard of this one? Can you supply evidence of it.

I believe it's part of the affordable care act, but Medicare (which most patients in my hospital have) will not pay for a patient's stay if they are rehospitalized within 30 days.

That's if you are insured. If you are not insured you get nothing! lol
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 1:02:41 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 1:51:58 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/14/2016 1:29:08 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 3/14/2016 12:21:48 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:09:49 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Spend a day on a farm. Just one. Take a look at all the diseases plants can get, all the diseases animals can get, and ask the farmer about the last time a disease tried to wipe out everything. Every species on this planet is prone to disease of some sort, we're just the only ones with medicine. It's up you if you wish to refuse that medicine, but you should know that you are wrong in your premise of humans being the only ones to get diseases because we eat "unnatural" foods.

Here's a list of just the most common plant diseases : https://www.planetnatural.com...

A farm is not nature. A farm is an artificial environment where animals are kept in small allotments and fed on artificial foods which they wouldn't normally eat. These foods contain dangerous chemicals which are designed to increase growth of animals faster than nature intended. These chemicals are then transferred on to humans who end up getting cancer and heart problems as a result.

Pristine nature is outside of farms and cities where no chemicals and human intervention can be found. This area is shrinking rapidly.

Okay. Plant diseases are still found outside of farms. Let's talk about that.

Ok, find me a plant disease that hasn't been caused by chemical spraying, fertilizer, pesticides, pollution, chemically treated water or any other human intervention. Good luck! lol

...shall I just repost the same list? Those are plant diseases, not reactions to fertilizers and pesticides. They're caused by fungi! I feel like I'm just arguing against a brick wall here. The entire premise of your argument seems to be that everything humans do is bad, but you've not provided a single source saying that - or even a rational argument for it. If you want to do a debate or have a rational discussion in the forums about the effects of agriculture/our diet on health or whether all disease can be explained away by vitamin deficiencies or anything like that, I'd be thrilled to do it. Otherwise, I'm done here.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 2:47:12 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/15/2016 1:02:41 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

...shall I just repost the same list? Those are plant diseases, not reactions to fertilizers and pesticides. They're caused by fungi! I feel like I'm just arguing against a brick wall here. The entire premise of your argument seems to be that everything humans do is bad, but you've not provided a single source saying that - or even a rational argument for it. If you want to do a debate or have a rational discussion in the forums about the effects of agriculture/our diet on health or whether all disease can be explained away by vitamin deficiencies or anything like that, I'd be thrilled to do it. Otherwise, I'm done here.

I haven't got much time today, so I'll leave this reference for you to look at. I will discus it tomorrow.

http://bionutrient.org...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 2:34:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/15/2016 1:02:41 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:


...shall I just repost the same list? Those are plant diseases, not reactions to fertilizers and pesticides. They're caused by fungi! I feel like I'm just arguing against a brick wall here. The entire premise of your argument seems to be that everything humans do is bad, but you've not provided a single source saying that - or even a rational argument for it. If you want to do a debate or have a rational discussion in the forums about the effects of agriculture/our diet on health or whether all disease can be explained away by vitamin deficiencies or anything like that, I'd be thrilled to do it. Otherwise, I'm done here.

Thanks for the pretty pictures of fungus. But without any reference to the circumstances that the plants were grown in, the information is useless.

Please supply information about -

1. Were the plants grown in their natural habitat?
2. Were any chemical fertilizers used?
3. Were the plants hybrids?
4.Were the plants genetically engineered?
5. Were the plants grown on a farm or did they grow in a natural reserve?
6. Were the plants sprayed with any chemicals?
7. How old were the plants when they got the fungus?
8. What was the prevailing weather conditions - cold -hot - etc.