Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Britain's shameful weight problem

brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2010 4:58:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
British people are the fattest in Europe yet when they show fat people in the media they never show their faces.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Isn't it about time we named and shamed these obese burdens on the welfare state?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2010 5:08:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 10/16/2010 4:58:45 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
British people are the fattest in Europe yet when they show fat people in the media they never show their faces.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

Isn't it about time we named and shamed these obese burdens on the welfare state?

fatty?
signature
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2010 5:09:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Fattening up like the colonies, huh? I say show their faces and watch them squirm.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
EMOburrito309
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 2:40:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow i never knew that europeans were fat!
I like to eat eat eat Apples and Bananas. I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas!
TETRIS RULES!
I never debated in my life so feel free to start one with me! Only I would like to talk about the subject before hand.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 10:03:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
brian's just mad he has to hook up with so many fatties
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
lucyalice1989
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2011 2:55:56 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Leave people with weight problems alone, they are probably large due to anxiety/depression from feeling ostresized from society e.g "walking down the street and thinking everyone is looking at them". They probably eat to fill a void that they lack from self esteem. It's their life and the only person whom can make them loose weight and be happy is them "britain" is so JUDGEMENTAL, thats probably why they have that epidemic?????? acceptance is they key!!... untill someone feels happy, they will not love themselves enough to change.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2011 8:14:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/22/2011 2:55:56 AM, lucyalice1989 wrote:
Leave people with weight problems alone, they are probably large due to anxiety/depression from feeling ostresized from society e.g "walking down the street and thinking everyone is looking at them". They probably eat to fill a void that they lack from self esteem. It's their life and the only person whom can make them loose weight and be happy is them "britain" is so JUDGEMENTAL, thats probably why they have that epidemic?????? acceptance is they key!!... untill someone feels happy, they will not love themselves enough to change.

It's a catch 22 eh?
"I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle."
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
oliviajones716
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 8:09:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
There are a lot of ways to solve their problems. They must have a activities that helps them burn fat. There are many natural ways to lose weight and only hardwork and determination requires.
how to lose weight fast and easy
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 12:46:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Feed the fattest ones to the hungriest in third world countries.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:04:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
America is still the fattest country by a wide margin.

What is considered fat in England is probably considered average here.

I don't believe that the conventional ways of gauging obesity are accurate indicators of health. At the same time, some people aren't retarded enough to think that if you eat celery and move joints back and forth repeatedly it grants you eternal life.

You're going to die. Stop giving a fvck. Live fat, die young!
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:11:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/5/2011 1:04:30 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

You're going to die. Stop giving a fvck. Live fat, die young!

Yes, we're all going to die. But how would you like to go? You think it's gonna be quick? No, you're going to have diabetes and a whole host of other illnesses/diseases and it's going to be a slow and painful death. :)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:13:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/5/2011 1:11:10 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 6/5/2011 1:04:30 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

You're going to die. Stop giving a fvck. Live fat, die young!

Yes, we're all going to die. But how would you like to go? You think it's gonna be quick? No, you're going to have diabetes and a whole host of other illnesses/diseases and it's going to be a slow and painful death. :)

Not if one goes suicide before the pain kicks in. I wanna be 358 pounds, and build my house on the edge of a huge cliff. So if I ever feel my heart quiver, I jump.
kfc
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2011 1:18:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/5/2011 1:13:13 PM, Koopin wrote:

Not if one goes suicide before the pain kicks in. I wanna be 358 pounds, and build my house on the edge of a huge cliff. So if I ever feel my heart quiver, I jump.

lmfao
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2011 12:30:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Overweight =/= Fat
Obese =/= Fat

I'm 5'10, 195lb and apparently I'm "overweight" even though I only compose of 4% body fat.
turn down for h'what