Jump to topic:

This forum...

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 1:21:56 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The Health Forum is just so dead and people don't even bother to use it that much. And because of the large inactivity the surrounds this joke of a forum, I propose that we morph it into a new, individual forum. It is called the YYW forum.

Advantages of switching to the YYW forum:
-People won't spam stupid crap on the forum anymore.
-Those who are interested in guys will have the opportunity to share that interest with YYW.
-We can migrate health topics to the technology and personal forum since it includes personal experiences and technological devices for your health.
-BlazingRodent doesn't get to make awful topics about masturbation.

So go on then peoples. Refer to this as the YYW forum and make progress.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:06:42 AM
At 1/9/2016 1:21:56 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
The Health Forum is just so dead and people don't even bother to use it that much. And because of the large inactivity the surrounds this joke of a forum, I propose that we morph it into a new, individual forum. It is called the YYW forum.

-Those who are interested in guys will have the opportunity to share that interest with YYW.
-We can migrate health topics to the technology and personal forum since it includes personal experiences and technological devices for your health.

I moderate this forum.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:16:00 AM
At 1/9/2016 2:06:42 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I moderate this forum.

I know. I didn't mean it seriously. I was just bored.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:17:16 AM
At 1/9/2016 2:16:00 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

I moderate this forum.

I didn't mean that seriously either. I understand this forum is completely insignificant.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2016 2:18:26 AM
At 1/9/2016 2:17:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I moderate this forum.

I didn't mean that seriously either. I understand this forum is completely insignificant.

Indeed
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 2:51:30 PM
Posted: 5 months ago

I moderate this forum.

If you moderate this forum then please do something about one individual who has clogged it up with 10th rate advertising spam.
Thank you
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 4:35:02 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/18/2016 2:51:30 PM, Willows wrote:

I moderate this forum.

If you moderate this forum then please do something about one individual who has clogged it up with 10th rate advertising spam.
Thank you

I try to get to the spam as quickly as possible. It's airmax's job to actually remove it. This forum used to be cluttered. Give me a break.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln