Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Fat babies are caused by eating grain foods.

Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:20:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Caesarian section births are caused by mothers eating too much grain foods and sugar. The massive increase in Caesarian births could be reduced by eliminating grain foods 9 months before giving birth. Why doesn't the medical authorities warn mothers of this danger? Is it because they make too much money from Caesarian births to give it up?

http://www.gisymbol.com...
WAM
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 5:00:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/15/2016 11:20:34 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
Caesarian section births are caused by mothers eating too much grain foods and sugar. The massive increase in Caesarian births could be reduced by eliminating grain foods 9 months before giving birth. Why doesn't the medical authorities warn mothers of this danger? Is it because they make too much money from Caesarian births to give it up?

Caesarean births are 'caused' by doctors performing them, not because of 'fat babies'.
Besides, they are performed way more than they should be, as they are often performed on demand.

Also, the only thing the article says about 'excess body fat' of babies is in correlation with Gestational diabetes, which is caused by additional hormones the body produces, and once again, not by grains...

Maybe you should do 2 minutes of research...
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 6:30:14 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 5:00:21 AM, WAM wrote:
At 3/15/2016 11:20:34 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
Caesarian section births are caused by mothers eating too much grain foods and sugar. The massive increase in Caesarian births could be reduced by eliminating grain foods 9 months before giving birth. Why doesn't the medical authorities warn mothers of this danger? Is it because they make too much money from Caesarian births to give it up?

Caesarean births are 'caused' by doctors performing them, not because of 'fat babies'.
Besides, they are performed way more than they should be, as they are often performed on demand.

Also, the only thing the article says about 'excess body fat' of babies is in correlation with Gestational diabetes, which is caused by additional hormones the body produces, and once again, not by grains...


Maybe you should do 2 minutes of research...

Spot on!
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
CodingSource
Posts: 350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 6:35:24 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/15/2016 11:20:34 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
Caesarian section births are caused by mothers eating too much grain foods and sugar. The massive increase in Caesarian births could be reduced by eliminating grain foods 9 months before giving birth. Why doesn't the medical authorities warn mothers of this danger? Is it because they make too much money from Caesarian births to give it up?

http://www.gisymbol.com...

As I know it, a mother who is diabetic often gave birth to big, heavy babies.
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

I have a 10-0-0 debate record with an ELO ranking of 2,814. From 610th during my first two-week stay, I am now 326th in the Debates Leaderboard: http://www.debate.org...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 2:50:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 6:35:24 AM, CodingSource wrote:
At 3/15/2016 11:20:34 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
Caesarian section births are caused by mothers eating too much grain foods and sugar. The massive increase in Caesarian births could be reduced by eliminating grain foods 9 months before giving birth. Why doesn't the medical authorities warn mothers of this danger? Is it because they make too much money from Caesarian births to give it up?

http://www.gisymbol.com...

As I know it, a mother who is diabetic often gave birth to big, heavy babies.

Thanks for supporting my view point. Spot on!
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 2:57:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 5:00:21 AM, WAM wrote:

Caesarean births are 'caused' by doctors performing them, not because of 'fat babies'.

Thus, fires are caused by firemen because they always appear when there is a fire. Thus, germs cause disease because they always appear when there is a vitamin deficiency. Utter nonsense!

Besides, they are performed way more than they should be, as they are often performed on demand.

So..........that's a good thing?

Also, the only thing the article says about 'excess body fat' of babies is in correlation with Gestational diabetes, which is caused by additional hormones the body produces, and once again, not by grains...

Really?
http://articles.mercola.com...


Maybe you should do 2 minutes of research...

Hmmmmmmmm??????? Your right, you should do 2 minutes research! lol
WAM
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 3:24:10 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 2:57:05 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 3/16/2016 5:00:21 AM, WAM wrote:

Caesarean births are 'caused' by doctors performing them, not because of 'fat babies'.

Thus, fires are caused by firemen because they always appear when there is a fire. Thus, germs cause disease because they always appear when there is a vitamin deficiency. Utter nonsense!

Show me one case were a caesarean was not the product of surgery. Caesarean births are not 'caused' by anything else than surgery when they are performed.. Comparing that to fires is just so incredibly stupid. Also, still hanging on to the good ol' germ denialism I see.. How intelligent..

Besides, they are performed way more than they should be, as they are often performed on demand.

So..........that's a good thing?

No. I didn't say so, or did I?
Also, the only thing the article says about 'excess body fat' of babies is in correlation with Gestational diabetes, which is caused by additional hormones the body produces, and once again, not by grains...

Really?
http://articles.mercola.com...

And? Where does this mention what your previous source stated? The previous one was about 'Gestational diabetes', which disappears after pregnancy.. And has nothing to do with carbohydrates... As your own source stated..... Like, you should actually read what they say, instead of just posting them..
Also, what are you even trying to convey with this post? It's all nonsense, the reason why there is a high rate of c-section births has nothing to do with mothers eating grains. Here, a source which is not from a webpage about fluoride in the water, how bad vaccines are and a whole lot of non evidence supported bs, plus all the warning letters they have from the United States Food and Drug Administration make them very credible, right? But what else did I expect... So here's a proper one..(http://www.childbirthconnection.org...)

Maybe you should do 2 minutes of research...

Hmmmmmmmm??????? Your right, you should do 2 minutes research! lol
Clearly I've done more research than you.. For once I actually read the sources you posted, which cannot be said of yourself..
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 11:56:46 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/16/2016 3:24:10 PM, WAM wrote:


Show me one case were a caesarean was not the product of surgery. Caesarean births are not 'caused' by anything else than surgery when they are performed.. Comparing that to fires is just so incredibly stupid. Also, still hanging on to the good ol' germ denialism I see.. How intelligent..

There are a number of steps that you have cleverly omitted from your analysis.
1. The diet of the mother before birth.
2. The failure of the system to detect foetus swelling due to grain and sugar consumption.
3. The arrogance of the doctors in assuming that a swollen baby is normal.
4. The arrogance of the doctors in not accepting that diet is important in childbirth.
5. The arrogance of doctors in assuming that mothers should be lying down on their backs in a bed when giving birth.
6. The failure of the medical system to try to manipulate the baby into a non-breach position before birth.
7. The failure of the medical system to have more patience during child birth.
8. The failure of the medical system to realize that laying the mother down on a bed will delay the birth of the baby.

Thus, we can see that it is a combination of ego driven and time poor doctors that insist that a mother have a caesarian section because the doctor wants to be in control and force his/her authority onto the mother. The overweight baby problem could have been averted with proper diet and acceptance that grain and sugar cause swelling and blockages. For example - Just eat some grain and sugar and your nose will immediately become blocked due to swelling of the nasal tissues. Some people lose their balance when they eat grain and sugar. This is caused by blockages in the ear drum which affects balance.
Ubermensch-Tsoa
Posts: 8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:28:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 3/16/2016 11:56:46 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
For example - Just eat some grain and sugar and your nose will immediately become blocked due to swelling of the nasal tissues. Some people lose their balance when they eat grain and sugar. This is caused by blockages in the ear drum which affects balance.

I wasn't going to bother posting, but i laughed out loud when i read your post. It amazing what people accept as truth and comical at times.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:11:57 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/8/2016 8:28:41 PM, Ubermensch-Tsoa wrote:
At 3/16/2016 11:56:46 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
For example - Just eat some grain and sugar and your nose will immediately become blocked due to swelling of the nasal tissues. Some people lose their balance when they eat grain and sugar. This is caused by blockages in the ear drum which affects balance.

I wasn't going to bother posting, but i laughed out loud when i read your post. It amazing what people accept as truth and comical at times.

Who are you laughing at?