Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Reason not to do drugs

lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:48:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'd rather use pot to solve these problems, then have all these problems come up because I do what doctors and parents say. Its WAY more safe, but if I can't I'd rather just deal with headaches and acne.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
ALVARADO
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:55:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Accutane changed everything for me. I had horrible acne and took it for about 8 months, it was brutal in that i had terrible depression. I started the treatment about 6 or 7 years ago, and during that time I wanted to cry all the time, and wanted to go home to my home country. But it did work, and my face is clear now. However, there are long term effects in my skin. My lips are always cracking and dry, so i have to use moisturizer all the time, especially in the winter. My skin can get very dry, and i never had that problem again.

Would i do it again - hell ya. I used to get pretty depressed with my acne too, and 8 months of that horrible period and a life time of inconvenient dryness is easily worth the trade.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:57:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 10:55:33 AM, ALVARADO wrote:
Accutane changed everything for me. I had horrible acne and took it for about 8 months, it was brutal in that i had terrible depression. I started the treatment about 6 or 7 years ago, and during that time I wanted to cry all the time, and wanted to go home to my home country. But it did work, and my face is clear now. However, there are long term effects in my skin. My lips are always cracking and dry, so i have to use moisturizer all the time, especially in the winter. My skin can get very dry, and i never had that problem again.

Would i do it again - hell ya. I used to get pretty depressed with my acne too, and 8 months of that horrible period and a life time of inconvenient dryness is easily worth the trade.

Hmm I don't have acne that bad, but I can't imagine being depressed over it, or willing to risk your life to treat it, or anything else thats minor.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:22:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 10:48:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
I'd rather use pot to solve these problems, then have all these problems come up because I do what doctors and parents say. Its WAY more safe, but if I can't I'd rather just deal with headaches and acne.

>Pot
>solves
>acne.

HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!
'sup DDO -- july 2013
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:30:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 12:22:26 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 11/11/2010 10:48:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
I'd rather use pot to solve these problems, then have all these problems come up because I do what doctors and parents say. Its WAY more safe, but if I can't I'd rather just deal with headaches and acne.

>Pot
>solves
>acne.

HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!

Yeah, i've never heard of that, nor have i ever witnessed that effect with others. I hate pot, but i remember in school, the pot heads were often pretty riddled with zits.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 1:39:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 12:30:57 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/11/2010 12:22:26 PM, Zetsubou wrote:

>Pot
>solves
>acne.

HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!

Yeah, i've never heard of that, nor have i ever witnessed that effect with others. I hate pot, but i remember in school, the pot heads were often pretty riddled with zits.

He he, I've never suffered much from spots and I smoked quite a lot of weed all through my teens (and since) but I wouldn't suggest any causality in this correlation.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 1:43:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovelife, why would you assume that pot helps with acne in any way whatsoever? I've never heard of that and I've done a bunch of research on the drug.

Also, it's not hard to see why acne would be so burdensome - especially to a teenager. I've never suffered from the condition but I feel sorry for those that do. It's easy to make fun of one's physical appearance despite how silly it is. Plus some people are genuinely grossed out by it, so it could be hard to attract people as well. Anything that can make you so insecure can likely make you depressed (obvious).

It brings up a good point though: why some ridiculously harmful drugs are legal, yet drugs with PROVEN medical benefits and that are far less harmful (with pot just being one of them) still are not. Hmm.
President of DDO
Bipolarmoment
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 2:12:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I deal with the FDA on a regular basis--I assure you that logical assessment (or compassion) was not on anyone's job description.
JimProfit
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 2:19:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'd rather people do drugs then be gay. I say legalize all drugs, even hard drugs. I'd rather they consume heroine then dick.

It may not make sense to observers, but if you saw the details of what defined a homosexual, it'd be crystal clear... Drug addiction won't change society and the individual the way estrogen does.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 3:44:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay damn, I didn't mean to imply that it solves acne, did you even read the list of other things? Most things that cause cancer can be solved by pot.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 3:47:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
NVM Jim posted on this, THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED.
I didn't see that before I replied, I just saw L and knew I was in for it, so decided to address what seemed to be the main point.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 3:55:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 2:19:04 PM, JimProfit wrote:
I'd rather people do drugs then be gay. I say legalize all drugs, even hard drugs. I'd rather they consume heroine then dick.

26-year old male in Bagdad, Kentucky, United States. (lol)

Y so homophobic? I mean lol, your 25.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 4:18:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 3:55:59 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 11/11/2010 2:19:04 PM, JimProfit wrote:
I'd rather people do drugs then be gay. I say legalize all drugs, even hard drugs. I'd rather they consume heroine then dick.

26-year old male in Bagdad, Kentucky, United States. (lol)

Y so homophobic? I mean lol, your 25.

What?
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 4:22:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
There's good evidence to suggest that, of the people who show visible signs of homophobia, a sizable chunk are trying to suppress homosexual desires of their own. I wouldn't be surprised, since it would be almost impossible for an awkward, person-hating (see: self-loathing) troll like Jim to net anyone except one of his own kind, among whom a beautiful girl is certainly not one. Hell, even the handsome gay gentlemen would be out of his league.
ViatorVerum
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 4:23:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 2:19:04 PM, JimProfit wrote:
I'd rather people do drugs then be gay. I say legalize all drugs, even hard drugs. I'd rather they consume heroine then dick.

It may not make sense to observers, but if you saw the details of what defined a homosexual, it'd be crystal clear... Drug addiction won't change society and the individual the way estrogen does.

I don't think that makes sense to anyone?!?!
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 5:58:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 4:38:07 PM, OreEle wrote:
But if you don't feed a troll, it will starve and die.

Good point DON'T FEED THE TROLL
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
JimProfit
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 11:48:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've been over before about how stupid people who use bumper sticker logic are. "If you hate gays, you must be gay". Wow... then you you must be a serial killer, and a rapist, and a racist, and a republican, and--

Do you see where I'm going with this? At what point in your infantile brain did it make sense that hate=likeness? Why would I hate gays if I was gay? If anything, I'd be appalogetic. That way I could excuse my own immoral lifestyle... Then again, gays aren't too bright.

If anyone was gay, it'd be you for defending them. That would make more sense to credit the gays, so that it was "ok to be gay", then to discredit them to just project.

Luckiely even women are starting to see gays aren't going to let up. They want to whine and complain about their lot in life. Even my wife's idiotic femenist friend said "you could hide gay if you wanted too". Whilest some homos argue otherwise, I'll make it more clear... noone's going to know you're gay, unless you do something gay. Therefore, being gay is an verb, not a noun. Like MURDER, or THEFT. It is something you have to do inorder to be defined. Unlike say, being black or a woman. Which was why their civil rights were both done relatively around the same time, but noone gave a crap about the freaks and losers have threeways and touching little boys.

My argument still stands that if people had drugs to fill the void of their boredom, there'd be less homosexual behaivor as a whole. It's suffice to say a homosexual has all the qualifications of a sociopath.

http://www.mcafee.cc...

Therefore, he is more likely to turn to substance abuse, as he should.

Also there's the little temper tantrum from the guy claiming I'm a troll. I'm not going to details here, other then you're wrong. I know you're a kid, and you were raised when the internet SUCKS MONKEY @SS. And you think troll just means someone you don't like... but back in my day, trolling actually meant something!

Trolling was strictly defined as someone who could gather a crowd and enthrall them in his bullcrap. Either positively or negatively, a troll actually had to have alot of charisma or atleast an understanding of how to get a reaction out of people. A troll was not defined by his bad attitude, or his controversial outlooks, but simply his oratory skills. And for awhile, trolls were not a bad thing, they just WERE. But... as the internet began to SUCK... mods and members got jealous because noone was paying attention to them. (They probably gay) And so troll became a bad word. Which is why nowadays everyone's a troll. It's just this word randomly thrown around, and supposed to be taken seriously. This is why forums suck now. I remember when forums used to be good. It was back when you used to get those 300 free hours of aol online CDs, and Newgrounds was our version of Youtube with crudely done paint videos.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:24:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 12:22:26 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 11/11/2010 10:48:07 AM, lovelife wrote:
I'd rather use pot to solve these problems, then have all these problems come up because I do what doctors and parents say. Its WAY more safe, but if I can't I'd rather just deal with headaches and acne.

>Pot
>solves
>acne.

HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!

Cannabis has a good deal of estrogen in it.

Thus, although this may cause minor breakouts in otherwise clear-faced individuals, much like birth control, it can cull breakouts in acne-ridden people.

However, it definitely depends on the amount of weed you smoke and how frequently as well as it's potency and it's strain.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:26:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/11/2010 4:29:11 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 11/11/2010 4:27:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
Stop feeding the F*CKING TROLL

Actually, he's clearly demonstrated that he's an anti-F*CKING troll (though I suspect that he's just jelly of homosexuals he bashes).

I have to admit; his hate for women + his allegations that he does not enjoy sex + his intense homophobia = BIG GAYBEAR THAT LIVES IN A CLOSET.

Could be wrong, but I'm willing to wager that I'm not.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:35:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 1:26:12 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/11/2010 4:29:11 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 11/11/2010 4:27:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
Stop feeding the F*CKING TROLL

Actually, he's clearly demonstrated that he's an anti-F*CKING troll (though I suspect that he's just jelly of homosexuals he bashes).

I have to admit; his hate for women + his allegations that he does not enjoy sex + his intense homophobia = BIG GAYBEAR THAT LIVES IN A CLOSET.

Could be wrong, but I'm willing to wager that I'm not.

I think he's just playing. I don't think people that...*bleeped*...really exist, they just pretend to be like that to get reactions. At least that is what I tell myself to help me sleep.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 1:53:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 11:48:34 AM, JimProfit wrote:
I've been over before about how stupid people who use bumper sticker logic are. "If you hate gays, you must be gay".

I can prove you're gay.

Jim: okay, prove it.
bluesteel: okay, do you like watching porn
Jim: yeah, I love pornos, of course
bluesteel: okay, well do you just like watching a girl and a girl getting it on
Jim: no, I like watching a guy and a girl making love
bluesteel: well, when they're doing it, do you like the guy to have a small half-flacid penis
Jim: no, I like big hard throbbing cooock!
...
oh wow, I did not know that about myself

*adapted from Ron White
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:21:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 1:35:30 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 11/12/2010 1:26:12 PM, Ren wrote:
At 11/11/2010 4:29:11 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 11/11/2010 4:27:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
Stop feeding the F*CKING TROLL

Actually, he's clearly demonstrated that he's an anti-F*CKING troll (though I suspect that he's just jelly of homosexuals he bashes).

I have to admit; his hate for women + his allegations that he does not enjoy sex + his intense homophobia = BIG GAYBEAR THAT LIVES IN A CLOSET.

Could be wrong, but I'm willing to wager that I'm not.

I think he's just playing. I don't think people that...*bleeped*...really exist, they just pretend to be like that to get reactions. At least that is what I tell myself to help me sleep.

Pretty naive, but whatever helps you sleep.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 3:19:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey people please DO NOT FEED THE TROLL If you are offended by something Jim says I suggest reporting him.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Bipolarmoment
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 8:37:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/12/2010 3:19:03 PM, lovelife wrote:
Hey people please DO NOT FEED THE TROLL If you are offended by something Jim says I suggest reporting him.

I just find him entertaining--am I allowed to watch trolls dance?
GrabYoSocks
Posts: 83
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2010 12:22:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Could it be that his anger suppresses a past memory of when he was given a beef lollipop by a stranger?

I agree that heroin and acid just to name a few, are "bad" drugs, but no one can argue the statistics for hardcore drugs kills less people than Alcohol related deaths or over the counter drug overdose.

No one has have ever died from getting high off marijuana, EVER!