FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2010 3:55:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/30/2010 3:44:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
Meth kills depression too!

Are you trying to say pot does more harm than good even upon the grounds of it curing cancer?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Sam_Lowry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2010 6:00:49 PM
No it doesn't. Cannabinoids have some ant-tumor properties. Just administering marijuana is not going to cure cancer, otherwise marijuana users would never get cancer.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2010 6:03:09 PM
At 11/30/2010 6:00:49 PM, Sam_Lowry wrote:
No it doesn't. Cannabinoids have some ant-tumor properties. Just administering marijuana is not going to cure cancer, otherwise marijuana users would never get cancer.

I know that.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:44:23 AM
At 11/30/2010 3:55:47 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/30/2010 3:44:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
Meth kills depression too!

Are you trying to say pot does more harm than good even upon the grounds of it curing cancer?

*Observing Freedo waste his time*
no comment
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:54:46 AM
As much propaganda as the government, media, and big business put out against the plant, one must not disregard even the most outrageous and conspiratorial claims regarding it (i.e., govt covering up anti-carcinogenic effects); for no extraordinary claims about conspiracy can reach the levels of ridiculousness that we are exposed to every day from the afore-mentioned institutions.
no comment
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 10:14:34 AM
At 11/30/2010 6:00:49 PM, Sam_Lowry wrote:

This reasoning is flawed; there are too many confounding variables to say "marijuana users would never get cancer [if the OP had any merit]." Two that come to mind right away are the tendencies for those inclined to smoke to want to smoke other things like tobacco which offset the benefits of the marijuana. Another is that it is illegal; studies with marijuana users therefore must be simultaneously studies about criminals - a set which includes many formidable negative attributes which many right-wingers would be all to quick to lump into the study to throw off the results. From a statistical standpoint, I would say it would be practically untestable. We would need a study with plenty of people, strict controls, and it would have to span 40-50 years. Ain't gonna happen.
no comment
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 12:28:38 PM
At 12/1/2010 12:09:21 PM, Koopin wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com...

Lol, I saw this today.

I hope your joking if your using that as a *real* source
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 12:36:21 PM
At 12/1/2010 12:30:22 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
If this is real then it's absolutely absurd that this stuff is still illegal. Unlike most drugs, weed could actually help us.

lol check out what I said on my facebook about it.
"Gawd I hate the idiots that support marijuana prohibition, with an even greater passion now "

""marijuana has never killed anyone, marijuana prohibition has killed millions. "

Has me pissed off at potaphobics that claim that its just "evil" and "dangerous" pssh I bet nyquil is more dangerous than pot, especially if you have som...e before you work....is it illegal to have nyquil? No, but if your irresponsible you will get fired. Its how the world works.
So why exactly is something with no real *bad* side effects illegal, that can cure cancer, yet there are acne medications that CAUSE cancer that are perfectly legal. It makes no sense to me. Grrrr pure idiocy, I'm sick of "

Lol my dad will have a fit about it, but oh well I'm my own person and if he can't accept that then I don't need him in my life *shrugs*
EMOburrito309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 2:33:51 PM
Well I've never heard of marjuinia curing cancer, I've heard of it CAUSING cancer.
I like to eat eat eat Apples and Bananas. I like to eat eat eat apples and bananas!
TETRIS RULES!
I never debated in my life so feel free to start one with me! Only I would like to talk about the subject before hand.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:20:11 PM
At 12/1/2010 2:33:51 PM, EMOburrito309 wrote:
Well I've never heard of marjuinia curing cancer, I've heard of it CAUSING cancer.

I've heard the exact opposite.
Well I haven't heard cure, but I have heard treat, make bearable, and help slow it down.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:24:58 PM
At 12/1/2010 12:28:38 PM, lovelife wrote:

Lol, I saw this today.

I thought you would like it since msnbc is the most liberal news out there.
kfc
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:27:03 PM
At 12/1/2010 9:20:11 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well I haven't heard cure, but I have heard treat, make bearable, and help slow it down.

Yes, yes and yes. At least from my experiences, the use of medical marijuana greatly helped pain while helping me relax and reduce anxiety. This slowed the beating of my heart which decreased pain while giving them a more "stable" time to administer drugs. For my treatment, it was not used to "slow down" (since it wasn't able to) but for my roommate, she was being given medical marijuana for all three reasons above.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:46:35 PM
At 12/1/2010 9:24:58 PM, Koopin wrote:

Lol, I saw this today.

News must be awfully conservative.
I don't tend to like news, but I also take the comments into consideration too. Its part of the review to see how accurate the information actually is.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:50:48 PM
At 12/1/2010 9:27:03 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 12/1/2010 9:20:11 PM, lovelife wrote:

Yes, yes and yes. At least from my experiences, the use of medical marijuana greatly helped pain while helping me relax and reduce anxiety. This slowed the beating of my heart which decreased pain while giving them a more "stable" time to administer drugs. For my treatment, it was not used to "slow down" (since it wasn't able to) but for my roommate, she was being given medical marijuana for all three reasons above.

Okay. Not sure how it could cause cancer if it fights it. Sure you can only get pot illegally now, so the ones making money have incentive to lace it with more addicting things, that tend to lead to cancer, that way they can pay the rent.

Honestly if they made selling drugs (ALL drugs, but especially pot) a legal profession that had to pass regulations, and got taxed, jobs would open up, gangs would stop being funded, and those that were part of gangs because they had no money, could more easily find jobs due to them opening up.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 10:06:28 PM
"The results of a research study by the North Carolina State University from 2003 show that women who perform fellatio (or "blowjob" in colloquial language) and swallow semen regularly, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent."
http://www.livelongernow.net...

Swallowing also makes your hair grow faster, makes your nails shinier, and speeds up your metabolism.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 10:21:42 PM
At 12/1/2010 10:06:28 PM, bluesteel wrote:
"The results of a research study by the North Carolina State University from 2003 show that women who perform fellatio (or "blowjob" in colloquial language) and swallow semen regularly, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent."

Swallowing also makes your hair grow faster, makes your nails shinier, and speeds up your metabolism.

How the fvck do they conduct that experiment o.0....
anyway is that your way of asking a woman to blow you?

"Stop breast cancer give me a blowjob!"
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 10:25:49 PM

These are all good incentives, but the best thing about giving a guy a BJ is that he's not f*cking you.
President of DDO
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 10:32:56 PM
At 12/1/2010 10:21:42 PM, lovelife wrote:

How the fvck do they conduct that experiment o.0....

lol, with a very flawed methodology, and lots of blowjobs, I'm assuming

anyway is that your way of asking a woman to blow you?

"Stop breast cancer give me a blowjob!"

Lol, no, but if they choose to swallow they get one of these: http://www.shanrene.com...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 10:40:12 PM
At 12/1/2010 10:25:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:

These are all good incentives, but the best thing about giving a guy a BJ is that he's not f*cking you.

lol, interesting perspective. Plus you have all the power.

Guy pisses Lwerd off.
<clenches jaw>
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 11:19:08 PM
At 12/1/2010 10:40:12 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Guy pisses Lwerd off.
<clenches jaw>

lol xD

Okay if I ever start whoring myself off I know how now:p
(I know I wont, but its better than letting some strange guy have any control over me)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 11:45:46 PM
At 12/1/2010 11:19:08 PM, lovelife wrote:

Guy pisses Lwerd off.
<clenches jaw>

lol xD

(I know I wont, but its better than letting some strange guy have any control over me)

More advice from Levitt and Dubner (Superfreakonomics): get a pimp - leads to more money and a safer working environment
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2010 12:14:37 AM
At 12/1/2010 11:45:46 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 12/1/2010 11:19:08 PM, lovelife wrote:

Guy pisses Lwerd off.
<clenches jaw>

lol xD

More advice from Levitt and Dubner (Superfreakonomics): get a pimp - leads to more money and a safer working environment

Hell no. I'm not even a whore. And if I was I wouldn't be sharing profit with anyone. I can take care of myself anyway.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2010 12:14:41 AM

Lol, I saw this today.

That's interesting. Conflicting information. It's a debatable issue. However, it's more interesting that you would use that source and imply it's reliability when most conservatives don't dare touch the thing otherwise.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2010 12:19:43 AM
At 12/1/2010 9:24:58 PM, Koopin wrote:

Lol, I saw this today.

It absolutely is not. It may be heavily influenced by the Democratic Party but that is way off the mark. msnbc is controlled by the wealthy sponsorship just like all the other mainstreams including fox news--especially fox news.

If you want to see a real liberal news station go to Free Speech TV. On dish it's channel 1945, I think. It is kept run by the viewers and refuses to take any corporate sponsorships or government funding and often has very controversial subjects on although, sadly, it is often pretty boring because it's so low budget.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord