Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

What is disease?

Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 2:38:39 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
98 % of all disease is caused by bad diet. This is because humans have consumed unnatural foods to since deciding that nature didn't provide them with enough food to build cities. These unnatural foods would include grain, sugar and dairy. There are also thousands of chemical preservatives which may cause problems also. These foods cause inflammation, swelling, nausea, rashes and blockages throughout the arterial systems. The other 2 % of disease is caused by consuming dangerous chemicals and fecal material.
Germs and bacteria have been proven to be completely harmless to humans. They only attack dead animal cells, they never attack healthy cells. Viruses don't exist. The concept of viruses was invented at exactly the same time that they found out that all bacteria were harmless to humans. Thus, it is only an excuse to keep the profitable pharmaceutical companies in operation.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 4:34:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/31/2016 2:38:39 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
98 % of all disease is caused by bad diet. This is because humans have consumed unnatural foods to since deciding that nature didn't provide them with enough food to build cities. These unnatural foods would include grain, sugar and dairy. There are also thousands of chemical preservatives which may cause problems also. These foods cause inflammation, swelling, nausea, rashes and blockages throughout the arterial systems. The other 2 % of disease is caused by consuming dangerous chemicals and fecal material.
Germs and bacteria have been proven to be completely harmless to humans. They only attack dead animal cells, they never attack healthy cells. Viruses don't exist. The concept of viruses was invented at exactly the same time that they found out that all bacteria were harmless to humans. Thus, it is only an excuse to keep the profitable pharmaceutical companies in operation.

Explain how AIDS is caused by a poor diet and/or consuming dangerous chemicals and fecal material.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:13:51 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/31/2016 4:34:22 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Explain how AIDS is caused by a poor diet and/or consuming dangerous chemicals and fecal material.

The gay community lives a very excessive lifestyle with late nights, too much alcohol, drugs, poor diet and unsanitary habits. These all add up too a system breakdown which is called AIDS. But, in reality, there is only one disease which is called vitamin deficiency. Also, AIDS is a virus and I have stated that viruses don't exist.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:15:16 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:13:51 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/31/2016 4:34:22 PM, PetersSmith wrote:


Explain how AIDS is caused by a poor diet and/or consuming dangerous chemicals and fecal material.

The gay community lives a very excessive lifestyle with late nights, too much alcohol, drugs, poor diet and unsanitary habits. These all add up too a system breakdown which is called AIDS. But, in reality, there is only one disease which is called vitamin deficiency. Also, AIDS is a virus and I have stated that viruses don't exist.

What do you mean "gay community"? Everyone can get AIDS and it's most prominent in Africa.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:24:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:15:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

What do you mean "gay community"? Everyone can get AIDS and it's most prominent in Africa.

Correction - All those persons who lead excessive lifestyles, bad diet, take drugs, too much alcohol and have unsanitary habits can get AIDS including gays. In Africa there is less education of healthy living and more chance to get sick with a lack of refrigeration of food.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,805
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:25:06 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:24:08 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:15:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:


What do you mean "gay community"? Everyone can get AIDS and it's most prominent in Africa.

Correction - All those persons who lead excessive lifestyles, bad diet, take drugs, too much alcohol and have unsanitary habits can get AIDS including gays. In Africa there is less education of healthy living and more chance to get sick with a lack of refrigeration of food.

But AIDS is sexually transmitted, it has nothing to do with healthy living.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:19:30 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:15:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
What do you mean "gay community"? Everyone can get AIDS

But, mostly male homos and the male or female partners.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:20:41 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:25:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:


But AIDS is sexually transmitted, it has nothing to do with healthy living.

You have swallowed the establishment garbage. That's what they want you to believe. The pharmaceutical companies need the contagious disease scam to trick people into buying there medications and treatments. There is no such thing as a contagious disease. Never has been and never will be in the future. Don't believe those Hollywood movies like 'Contagion' and 'The Andromeda Strain', its all just fabricated nonsense.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:23:48 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/31/2016 2:38:39 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
98 % of all disease is caused by bad diet.

Diet is a huge factor in disease, and that also includes abusing natural foods.

Germs and bacteria have been proven to be completely harmless to humans. They only attack dead animal cells, they never attack healthy cells. Viruses don't exist.

Where did you get that nonsense from?
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:26:52 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 2:23:48 AM, Rukado wrote:

Where did you get that nonsense from?

It must be from those 50 or so medical books that I have in my personal library! lol
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:18:06 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 2:26:52 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
It must be from those 50 or so medical books that I have in my personal library! lol

Any book that tells you that viruses don't exist is not a medical book.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:57:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 3:18:06 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/1/2016 2:26:52 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
It must be from those 50 or so medical books that I have in my personal library! lol

Any book that tells you that viruses don't exist is not a medical book.

A book that tells you that viruses do exist is a scam.

1. Have you ever seen a virus?

Your only logical answer - No

Your reason for believing in viruses - You just believe what you are told by the medical authorities and look no further. Time to look behind the magic curtain and see what they don't want you to see - skulduggery, deception, wholesale murder, poisoning with dangerous chemicals, unnecessary surgeries, false diagnosis, huge incomes.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 5:03:03 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 3:57:27 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
A book that tells you that viruses do exist is a scam.

1. Have you ever seen a virus?

Your only logical answer - No

Your reason for believing in viruses - You just believe what you are told by the medical authorities and look no further. Time to look behind the magic curtain and see what they don't want you to see - skulduggery, deception, wholesale murder, poisoning with dangerous chemicals, unnecessary surgeries, false diagnosis, huge incomes.

The reason for believing in viruses is that they've been seen with microscopes and they can be injected into people or animal causing sickness. And, you've given me no reason -- at all -- to doubt what is universally accepted by scientists and doctors If you say you don't believe in viruses, you're either lying, insane, or your roughly 12-years-old and have taken seriously some joke you heard in the lunchroom.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 12:59:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 5:03:03 PM, Rukado wrote:

The reason for believing in viruses is that they've been seen with microscopes and they can be injected into people or animal causing sickness. And, you've given me no reason -- at all -- to doubt what is universally accepted by scientists and doctors If you say you don't believe in viruses, you're either lying, insane, or your roughly 12-years-old and have taken seriously some joke you heard in the lunchroom.

Nobody has ever seen a virus through a microscope. I know, because I have worked in an electron microscope laboratory. It would be impossible to see a virus even if they did exist because you have to know where something is before you can target it using an electron microscope. You can only scan relatively large objects in an electron microscope and they must be vacuum dried, chemically treated, stabilized and coloured. You can't do all these things if you don't know where the targeted object is.

http://home.iae.nl...
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 1:02:53 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
100,000 people a year in the US die from the administration of pharmaceutical drugs---Lucian L Leape, "Error in Medicine." Journal of the American Medical Association, 1994, 272:23, p1851. Also Leape, "Medical Error Figures are not Exaggerated." JAMA. 2000. July; 5; 284(1): 95-97.

Doctors are the third leading cause of death in the US, creating 225,000 deaths a year---Barbara Starfield, JAMA, vol.284, No. 4, July 26, 2000. 12,000 deaths from unnecessary surgery, 7000 from medication errors in hospitals, 20,000 from other errors in hospitals, 80,000 from infections spread inside hospitals, and 106,000 from medical drugs correctly prescribed.

In 1990, the US General Accounting Office reported that about 50% of the medical drugs certified as safe and effective by the FDA and approved for public use between 1976 and 1985 were taken off the market or relabeled because of serious side effects. [US GAO, FDA Drug Review: Postapproval Risks, 1976-1985, GAO/PEMD-90-15, April 1990]

Finally, see September 2003 (Vol.21, No. 5) of the American Journal of Emergency Medicine. NUMBER OF DEATHS REPORTED FROM VITAMINS.

NONE.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:28:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 1:02:53 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
Doctors are the third leading cause of death in the US, creating 225,000 deaths a year---

Finally, see September 2003 (Vol.21, No. 5) of the American Journal of Emergency Medicine. NUMBER OF DEATHS REPORTED FROM VITAMINS.

NONE.

Overdose deaths on vitamins are rare, but high vitamin intake as been associated with higher mortality. Mega-doses do lead to a number of health problems. Also, beyond treating deficiency, vitamin suppliants aren't associated with much in the way of health benefits.

Medical drugs do save or improve millions of lives every year.

Yes, doctors kill a lot of people... Lucky for doctors that racist animals like Black Lives Matter can't get enraged at some crackhead black dying in the hospital as a result of a treatment error, for lack of a violent video.

People can go far in avoiding death by police and doctors if they'd just act more reasonably. But, denying viruses exist is not being reasonable.
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 1:27:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 4:28:55 PM, Rukado wrote:


Overdose deaths on vitamins are rare, but high vitamin intake as been associated with higher mortality. Mega-doses do lead to a number of health problems. Also, beyond treating deficiency, vitamin suppliants aren't associated with much in the way of health benefits.

Try living without vitamins and see how far you get! lol


Medical drugs do save or improve millions of lives every year.

If a person gets better after taking drugs its only because the person was going to get better anyway without the drugs. Thus, the medical institutions falsely claim that drugs work. See! That person got better! He took drugs! "Yeah, sure thing doc". lol

Yes, doctors kill a lot of people... Lucky for doctors that racist animals like Black Lives Matter can't get enraged at some crackhead black dying in the hospital as a result of a treatment error, for lack of a violent video.

People can go far in avoiding death by police and doctors if they'd just act more reasonably. But, denying viruses exist is not being reasonable.

Accepting that viruses do exist is being unreasonable AND ILLOGICAL.
Axonly
Posts: 1,801
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 2:16:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:25:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:24:08 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:15:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:


What do you mean "gay community"? Everyone can get AIDS and it's most prominent in Africa.

Correction - All those persons who lead excessive lifestyles, bad diet, take drugs, too much alcohol and have unsanitary habits can get AIDS including gays. In Africa there is less education of healthy living and more chance to get sick with a lack of refrigeration of food.

But AIDS is sexually transmitted, it has nothing to do with healthy living.

Peters, thats what THEY want you to think.

As Akhetaken explains, all disease is caused by the illuminati lizard people who want to steal the iron fillings in your teeth so you won't be immune to their brain washing.

Wake up sheeple.
Meh!
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:29:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/3/2016 2:16:05 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:25:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:24:08 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:15:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:


What do you mean "gay community"? Everyone can get AIDS and it's most prominent in Africa.

Correction - All those persons who lead excessive lifestyles, bad diet, take drugs, too much alcohol and have unsanitary habits can get AIDS including gays. In Africa there is less education of healthy living and more chance to get sick with a lack of refrigeration of food.

But AIDS is sexually transmitted, it has nothing to do with healthy living.

Peters, thats what THEY want you to think.

As Akhetaken explains, all disease is caused by the illuminati lizard people who want to steal the iron fillings in your teeth so you won't be immune to their brain washing.

Wake up sheeple.

Its that naughty little boy again!................... lol
Axonly
Posts: 1,801
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:52:39 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 2:29:15 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/3/2016 2:16:05 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:25:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:24:08 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:15:16 AM, PetersSmith wrote:


What do you mean "gay community"? Everyone can get AIDS and it's most prominent in Africa.

Correction - All those persons who lead excessive lifestyles, bad diet, take drugs, too much alcohol and have unsanitary habits can get AIDS including gays. In Africa there is less education of healthy living and more chance to get sick with a lack of refrigeration of food.

But AIDS is sexually transmitted, it has nothing to do with healthy living.

Peters, thats what THEY want you to think.

As Akhetaken explains, all disease is caused by the illuminati lizard people who want to steal the iron fillings in your teeth so you won't be immune to their brain washing.

Wake up sheeple.

Its that naughty little boy again!................... lol

Speaking of youth, what age do you act like, and what age are you meant to be?
Meh!
Synergistic
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 5:02:44 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 5/31/2016 2:38:39 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
98 % of all disease is caused by bad diet. This is because humans have consumed unnatural foods to since deciding that nature didn't provide them with enough food to build cities. These unnatural foods would include grain, sugar and dairy. There are also thousands of chemical preservatives which may cause problems also. These foods cause inflammation, swelling, nausea, rashes and blockages throughout the arterial systems. The other 2 % of disease is caused by consuming dangerous chemicals and fecal material.
Germs and bacteria have been proven to be completely harmless to humans. They only attack dead animal cells, they never attack healthy cells. Viruses don't exist. The concept of viruses was invented at exactly the same time that they found out that all bacteria were harmless to humans. Thus, it is only an excuse to keep the profitable pharmaceutical companies in operation.

The title of your debate is 'what is disease?'
Response: Oxidation
Akhenaten
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:15:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/6/2016 5:02:44 PM, Synergistic wrote:


The title of your debate is 'what is disease?'
Response: Oxidation

Response: None
DaveGoodrich
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 11:08:53 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
If your eyes are dry, red or painful or you just feel like its swollen then, you must need to meet an optometrist who properly check your eyes through eye exam and after that you will feel safe.
scottlinehealth
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2016 11:03:58 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
A late period can be very scary, especially if you are sexually active and not ready to have a baby. Many factors can affect and delay your periods. Here are those factors:
1. Pregnancy
2. Stress
3. Improper Eating Habits
4. Young Age
Many teenagers notice delay in their periods because their hormones have not been fully developed and are not completely tuned for efficient working. This causes irregular periods and delays of up to 3 months. The periods get regular with age; however, they may remain irregular for many women.
5. Hormonal Imbalance
6. Too Much Alcohol
7. Thyroid Disorder
8. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Scottline Healthcare analytics Leading edge technology solutions for performance improvement through data Integrity and advanced analytics for Healthcare.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 10:21:36 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 6/1/2016 2:26:52 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 6/1/2016 2:23:48 AM, Rukado wrote:

Where did you get that nonsense from?

It must be from those 50 or so medical books that I have in my personal library! lol

Can you name these books and their authors.
Karinochka2016
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 11:58:55 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Disease is when your everyday condition is not the same and you feel some unwanted signs compared to your usual condition. It may be caused even by not enough water consumption.
cosmetologist,skin care specialist,https://ambrossimo.com...
Archaholic
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2016 1:43:22 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
So, there is no virus? All is a lie? What else? We are virtual beings in a matrix? LOL.

A disease happens when the body is unbalanced. It could be either an improper diet or a bacteria. But most of the time is the first, people are so damn unaware of the danger of bad habits, such as McDonalds, Coca Cola, and anal sex.

BR