Jump to topic:

Is it Vertigo?

gustavowoltmann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2016 9:46:21 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hi I am Gustavo Woltmann and working here in Panama, been experiencing dizziness and sometimes hear a ringing in my right ear. Is it signs of Vertigo? What are the signs of it and what should I take to avoid it?
Unterseeboot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2017 12:25:20 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 11/8/2016 9:46:21 AM, gustavowoltmann wrote:
Hi I am Gustavo Woltmann and working here in Panama, been experiencing dizziness and sometimes hear a ringing in my right ear. Is it signs of Vertigo? What are the signs of it and what should I take to avoid it?

The dizziness could be caused by many things Including and not limited too......Dehydration, malnutrition, viral infection, inner ear problems, as well as medication side effects.
But you mentioned a ringing in your right ear? I would now ask if you recently sustained some sort of blunt force trsuma, even a slap or a soccer ball strike that didn't hurt much at the time...To that ear.

At any rate, if this condition persists you need to see a physician. Stay away from heights meanwhile or any other activity where a loss of balance or a call could put you in danger.
SummerHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2017 9:36:37 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Signs of Vertigo :
Double vision
Headache
Weakness
Difficulty speaking
Fever
And sure it's better to go to your local clinic. I was diagnosed with Vertigo in urgent care in Richmond, https://frontlineer.com... . Their doctors found quickly a solution to my problem and after a couple of days I was completely healthy.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2017 2:38:38 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 11/8/2016 9:46:21 AM, gustavowoltmann wrote:

The ringing will probably mean you have Tinnitus. Vertigo will make you dizzy but does not make the ear(s) ring. Tinnitus can, if serious, make you dizzy but is usually just very irritating.
HEALTH WARNING!. Contact with WYLTED can damage your brain.
ShabShoral is beneath notice.