Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Vaporizing

Caramel
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2011 1:28:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I decided to create a thread for this from a previous post in the "personal" forum.

For all you high mutherfvckers out there, you should try vaporizing instead of smoking. I been smoking weed since I was 13ish (~17 years) but my days of smoking are done. By vaporizing, you don't consume the buds and create all the chemicals that smokers inhale - toluene, benzene, carbon monoxide... It's a much cleaner buzz (I don't get that 'stupid' high) and the taste is absolutely incredible. But you need to know what you're doing because it is sort of an art.

Do any of you vape or have questions or tips about it?
no comment
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2011 1:08:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Just thought I'd say that I was planning to do that when I get older.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Caramel
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 2:25:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/21/2011 1:08:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
Just thought I'd say that I was planning to do that when I get older.

So you are currently a smoker then?
no comment
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 6:33:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/22/2011 2:25:10 AM, Caramel wrote:
At 1/21/2011 1:08:21 PM, lovelife wrote:
Just thought I'd say that I was planning to do that when I get older.

So you are currently a smoker then?

no, but I plan to try the electronic cig things when I'm older and vaporized pot...just cause I heard those are safer than smoking lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 7:37:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I've myself don't have a vapor but i've been with people that use them often. IMO much better than using a bowl/eating baked goods/blunts/joints and it does smell quite wonderful. However bong is still the best method IMO.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 7:41:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/23/2011 7:37:55 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
I've myself don't have a vapor but i've been with people that use them often. IMO much better than using a bowl/eating baked goods/blunts/joints and it does smell quite wonderful. However bong is still the best method IMO.

I've never tried or even seen a vapouriser. I'd definately try it though.
Also, I'm with Dark, bong FTW.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 7:46:22 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I used to use a vaporizer in college, when I lived in the dorm, but now I just go with the bong or traditional glass "spoon" pipe. I don't smoke pot for the health benefits, I smoke it to get high and drown out the imbeciles around me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 7:49:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/20/2011 1:28:52 PM, Caramel wrote:
Do any of you vape or have questions or tips about it?

Yes, where can I get one cheap? The only reason I don't have one is because they're expensive (or were the last time I tried to get one).
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 7:54:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/23/2011 7:49:44 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/20/2011 1:28:52 PM, Caramel wrote:
Do any of you vape or have questions or tips about it?

Yes, where can I get one cheap? The only reason I don't have one is because they're expensive (or were the last time I tried to get one).

http://www.amazon.com...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 7:55:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't really see the point... I have my two pipes and my bong. Don't want to vape that much... <shrugs> I guess I'm the odd one out. Lol.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 8:01:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/23/2011 7:54:07 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
http://www.amazon.com...

I appreciate that lol but two things... first, I don't think $70 for a smoking device is cheap (I can use an apple from the fridge that cost 45 cents!). And second, I won't be buying any smoking devices off the internetz anytime soon. Even though I talk about smoking openly... and would even to a police officer, just to make a point... I really don't wanna go out of my way for negative attention lol the interwebs freaks me out like that. Next thing you know all my purchases will be tracked and shiz.
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 8:06:17 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/23/2011 8:01:46 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/23/2011 7:54:07 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
http://www.amazon.com...

I appreciate that lol but two things... first, I don't think $70 for a smoking device is cheap (I can use an apple from the fridge that cost 45 cents!). And second, I won't be buying any smoking devices off the internetz anytime soon. Even though I talk about smoking openly... and would even to a police officer, just to make a point... I really don't wanna go out of my way for negative attention lol the interwebs freaks me out like that. Next thing you know all my purchases will be tracked and shiz.

Agreed here, however with vapors thats about the cheapest they go without getting to be a piece of sh1t that doesn't work. Personally I stick with $6 -> $5 for a nick and $1 for a wrap -> roll a blunt xD

And I know what you mean with the interwebz. Only other option really is to go to a local cig store and ask to see the back room. And thats not that enjoyable either lol.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 8:28:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
it's cool.. i prefer smoking though.. it'd be handy if you were dealing lol.. but i couldn't see too many people coming back to you..
signature
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 10:13:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/23/2011 7:55:14 PM, annhasle wrote:
I don't really see the point... I have my two pipes and my bong. Don't want to vape that much... <shrugs> I guess I'm the odd one out. Lol.

Well, it messes with your high. Caramel says he likes the vape high but we'll see. I took a hit from my friend's but it was just one so nothing happened. I'll test it out again next week and get back to you, though my gf is rolling a blunt literally as I type this lol sooo g2g for nao.
President of DDO
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 10:35:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/23/2011 10:13:51 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/23/2011 7:55:14 PM, annhasle wrote:
I don't really see the point... I have my two pipes and my bong. Don't want to vape that much... <shrugs> I guess I'm the odd one out. Lol.

Well, it messes with your high. Caramel says he likes the vape high but we'll see. I took a hit from my friend's but it was just one so nothing happened. I'll test it out again next week and get back to you, though my gf is rolling a blunt literally as I type this lol sooo g2g for nao.

Lol. Tell me how it goes. I don't think I could ever leave behind my baby (my pipe) and start to vape... >.<
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:07:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/23/2011 7:55:14 PM, annhasle wrote:
I don't really see the point... I have my two pipes and my bong. Don't want to vape that much... <shrugs> I guess I'm the odd one out. Lol.

No. Refer to my post. I only used one in college because it didn't have the consequence of all the smoke. I prefer smoking.
Sam_Lowry
Posts: 367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 5:12:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't bother with the crappy cheap ones, go with something nice. I use my MFLB daily and the efficiency gains alone are worth it.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:01:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/23/2011 11:07:01 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/23/2011 7:55:14 PM, annhasle wrote:
I don't really see the point... I have my two pipes and my bong. Don't want to vape that much... <shrugs> I guess I'm the odd one out. Lol.

No. Refer to my post. I only used one in college because it didn't have the consequence of all the smoke. I prefer smoking.

Yeah, I guess in that situation it makes sense. But if I had to choose between vaporizing and smoking out of my bong or pipe, I'd choose the latter. Like right now... Kickin' back after a couple bowls, cramming for my exams tomorrow and listening to "Cult 45" by Afroman. THIS is nice... :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:07:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:01:24 PM, annhasle wrote:
...Kickin' back after a couple bowls, cramming for my exams tomorrow and listening to "Cult 45" by Afroman. THIS is nice... :P

When you say a "bowl" are you talking about a whole mix or just a cone?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:18:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:07:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:01:24 PM, annhasle wrote:
...Kickin' back after a couple bowls, cramming for my exams tomorrow and listening to "Cult 45" by Afroman. THIS is nice... :P

When you say a "bowl" are you talking about a whole mix or just a cone?

http://en.wikipedia.org...(smoking)

Wikipedia has EVERYTHING! :D
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:20:15 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:07:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:01:24 PM, annhasle wrote:
...Kickin' back after a couple bowls, cramming for my exams tomorrow and listening to "Cult 45" by Afroman. THIS is nice... :P

When you say a "bowl" are you talking about a whole mix or just a cone?

Here we just call them bowls lol, which is a small nug (or however much you can fit in your pipe)
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:36:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:18:50 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:07:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:01:24 PM, annhasle wrote:
...Kickin' back after a couple bowls, cramming for my exams tomorrow and listening to "Cult 45" by Afroman. THIS is nice... :P

When you say a "bowl" are you talking about a whole mix or just a cone?

http://en.wikipedia.org...(smoking)

Wikipedia has EVERYTHING! :D

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:38:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:36:35 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:18:50 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:07:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:01:24 PM, annhasle wrote:
...Kickin' back after a couple bowls, cramming for my exams tomorrow and listening to "Cult 45" by Afroman. THIS is nice... :P

When you say a "bowl" are you talking about a whole mix or just a cone?

http://en.wikipedia.org...(smoking)

Wikipedia has EVERYTHING! :D

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.google.com...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Sangers
Posts: 419
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:40:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:38:59 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:36:35 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:18:50 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:07:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:01:24 PM, annhasle wrote:
...Kickin' back after a couple bowls, cramming for my exams tomorrow and listening to "Cult 45" by Afroman. THIS is nice... :P

When you say a "bowl" are you talking about a whole mix or just a cone?

http://en.wikipedia.org...(smoking)

Wikipedia has EVERYTHING! :D

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.google.com...

aww...
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:42:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I made a vaporizer out of a light bulb, a pen, a plastic Coke bottle cap, and some tape once.

I've never smoked out of one of those sexy professionally made vaporizers.

Honestly, you are better off just staying away from that sh!t. People who smoke weed and do other drugs don't realize how much that stuff effects them until they get off.

Yeah, even smoking. Though, I mean.. I never smoked moderately, when I smoked, it was every day and constantly. So maybe I shouldn't talk.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:45:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:38:59 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:36:35 PM, tvellalott wrote:
GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.google.com...

Damn.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2011 11:52:54 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:45:58 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:38:59 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:36:35 PM, tvellalott wrote:
GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.google.com...

Damn.

Teehee.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2011 1:54:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/25/2011 11:20:15 PM, Alex wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:07:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/25/2011 11:01:24 PM, annhasle wrote:
...Kickin' back after a couple bowls, cramming for my exams tomorrow and listening to "Cult 45" by Afroman. THIS is nice... :P

When you say a "bowl" are you talking about a whole mix or just a cone?

Here we just call them bowls lol, which is a small nug (or however much you can fit in your pipe)

Yeah but it can also refer to the actual piece you are smoking out of. For instance a pipe is a bowl, but a bong isn't... but you can pack a bowl in the bong. Lol. Confusing.
President of DDO
Caramel
Posts: 855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 2:40:10 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm not even sure how much mine costs it was an xmas present. I have the EZ Vape 2... it works ok but its definitely a lot more work than a pipe is. You have to wait 5 min to warm it up and then attach the bag to catch the vapor.

My friend has a volcano which he paid upwards of $600 for... the upright design keeps the buds in place better when its blowing (I actually hold mine upright to simulate this) and the area through which the hot air blows through is larger which speeds up the process if there is more than just a couple people in your sypher.

Trying different temperatures when you use it is an interesting way to adjust what chemicals are released into the bag. The higher the temp the more heat of vaporization points you are going to hit for the various substances- mostly bad- that are in the bud. I try to keep it low but my friend with the volcano gets thick-a55 rips from his, because he uses more in the chamber and makes bag after bag. I often get the shakes when I go over there because im so ridiculously high from that thing. At home I get the clean buzz by just doing up one small pinch... about a half a bowl.

Once you get a taste for vapor, without all the combusted materials in it, smoking starts tasting really dirty.
no comment