Jump to topic:

You are going to die

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:28:15 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
and eating macrobiotic food and power jogging isn't going to change this fact. You are wasting your life away in a vain attempt to stop the car that is going to run you down about a week from now.

Live fat, die young. Go on, eat a tub of ice cream topped with cheesy bacon bits. Do it for America.

Unless you are a communist and don't live in America.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:36:06 AM
At 1/23/2011 11:28:15 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
and eating macrobiotic food and power jogging isn't going to change this fact. You are wasting your life away in a vain attempt to stop the car that is going to run you down about a week from now.

Live fat, die young. Go on, eat a tub of ice cream topped with cheesy bacon bits. Do it for America.

But what if you like the way your body looks, feels when you are fit? What if you like all of the benefits that come with a fit body? What if you actually enjoy dancing, sports, work out etc? What if you like feeling physically powerful?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:37:03 AM
At 1/23/2011 11:36:06 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

But what if you like the way your body looks, feels when you are fit? What if you like all of the benefits that come with a fit body? What if you actually enjoy dancing, sports, work out etc? What if you like feeling physically powerful?

Shhhhh... Stop making sense...
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:38:30 AM
But what if you don't die by accident? You'll just significantly reduce the quality of your life. I'd rather die young and healthy than old and suffering.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:39:02 AM
At 1/23/2011 11:36:06 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Then you still eat all that junk crap, and that gives you an excuse to exercise more, since you'll have more fat to burn off.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:41:09 AM
At 1/23/2011 11:39:02 AM, OreEle wrote:

Then you still eat all that junk crap, and that gives you an excuse to exercise more, since you'll have more fat to burn off.

What if you think junk food is disgusting?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Aibohphobia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 11:30:48 PM
At 1/23/2011 11:41:09 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 1/23/2011 11:39:02 AM, OreEle wrote:

What if you think junk food is disgusting?

You aren't human. Of course, only if that is hypothetical, which it must be as junk food is delicious, and everyone likes SOME kind of junk food.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 10:37:07 AM
i agree with cosmic dude.. though i do like feeling physically powerful...

but my body's just amazing! lol.. fast food, drink and drugs just don't seem to be having much of a toll on me.. i've to quit the ole cigarettes now alright.

anyway, must suck to be you cocmic dude..
signature
Heathen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 10:42:46 AM
Cars dont always kill you
"Once an object has been seen, it is impossible to put the mind back to the same condition it was in before it saw it." - Thomas Paine
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2011 10:48:32 AM
At 2/9/2011 10:37:07 AM, badger wrote:

but my body's just amazing! lol.. fast food, drink and drugs just don't seem to be having much of a toll on me.. i've to quit the ole cigarettes now alright.

Being me is actually thoroughly bitchin. I don't fear death. What's the worst that could happen?

I don't even eat food, I live off of alcohol, cigarettes, and the blood of sacrificial.... um... animals.... sure, they are technically animals.... So I'm healthy as Teddy Roosevelt after skinning alive the last Dodo.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 5:23:48 PM
At 2/9/2011 10:48:32 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 2/9/2011 10:37:07 AM, badger wrote:

Being me is actually thoroughly bitchin. I don't fear death. What's the worst that could happen?

I don't even eat food, I live off of alcohol, cigarettes, and the blood of sacrificial.... um... animals.... sure, they are technically animals.... So I'm healthy as Teddy Roosevelt after skinning alive the last Dodo.

lol, something about the adjective "throrougly" used on the word "b*tchin" makes me laugh - a lot.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 5:32:59 PM
I'm not going to die...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
OrionsGambit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 3:39:08 AM
*reads title*

Bullspit, I don't plan on dieing at all :P My whole reason for becoming President is to put all the nations resources into developing a way to biological immortality. From there it's a matter of beasting anything that tries to kill me.
Noblesse Oblige
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 3:40:50 AM
I hate to break it to you, dawg.. er.. um.. cat.. But you don't have a lot of time on this Earth.

You'll be lucky if you hit 20. Cats are usually too stupid to live past 20.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 6:21:04 AM
At 2/11/2011 5:44:23 PM, Aibohphobia wrote:
At 2/11/2011 5:32:59 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm not going to die...

What's your plan for immortality?

Didn't see this.

My plan is simple. I'm going to convert my brain into digital information and live forever in a robot body. I won't be 'me' anymore, but as techonology improves I'll be able to build a cyborg copy of myself at this age.

Then I'll travel back in time and kill myself around now and live forever at this age.

Hang on, someone's at the door...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2011 3:32:27 PM
At 2/18/2011 6:21:04 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/11/2011 5:44:23 PM, Aibohphobia wrote:
At 2/11/2011 5:32:59 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm not going to die...

What's your plan for immortality?

Didn't see this.

My plan is simple. I'm going to convert my brain into digital information and live forever in a robot body. I won't be 'me' anymore, but as techonology improves I'll be able to build a cyborg copy of myself at this age.

This
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.