Jump to topic:

vaccinations

Rayray
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 5:38:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I'm on the fence as far as my stance on vaccinations. Does anybody have good evidence either way do they do harm and should we be giving them to children? any thoughts you have on the subject would be helpful.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 5:53:57 PM
At 2/8/2011 5:50:46 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I think it depends on the vaccination. I know the flu vaccination is definitely a huge scam just to dig into people's pockets.

Actually it was found that the British Government was the victim of fraud on the subject of the swine flu vaccine, though obviously not knowing who was bribed or what outside interests every MP has it is probably truer to say that Parliament defrauded the public purse on behalf of big pharma. Now the Government is again saying that everyone, should have a flu vaccine... seriously...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 5:56:22 PM
At 2/8/2011 5:38:10 PM, Rayray wrote:
So I'm on the fence as far as my stance on vaccinations. Does anybody have good evidence either way do they do harm and should we be giving them to children? any thoughts you have on the subject would be helpful.

Vaccines keep you from getting horrible diseases like polio and smallpox. They also don't give kids autism.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 6:08:26 PM
This is not something you should be on the fence about.

http://www.scienceprogress.org...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2011 6:27:08 PM
At 2/8/2011 5:56:22 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 2/8/2011 5:38:10 PM, Rayray wrote:

Vaccines keep you from getting horrible diseases like polio and smallpox. They also don't give kids autism.

Polio is horrendous, you almost never hear of it now because of vaccines. That in of itself is a pretty good case.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.