Jump to topic:

Did Hitler really say this?

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 2:04:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Yes, we are barbarians! We want to be barbarians. It is an honorable title to us ... Providence has ordained that I should be the greatest liberator of humanity. I free man from ... the degrading self-mortification of a false vision called conscience and morality ... Conscience is a Jewish invention."

Kind of sounds like a misquote. Has anyone heard this before?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
NixonianVolkswagen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 5:45:37 AM
At 8/9/2012 2:04:43 AM, MouthWash wrote:
"Yes, we are barbarians! We want to be barbarians. It is an honorable title to us ... Providence has ordained that I should be the greatest liberator of humanity. I free man from ... the degrading self-mortification of a false vision called conscience and morality ... Conscience is a Jewish invention."

Are the "..." yours? If not, they could be omitting a good deal of qualification?

Although, yeah, Hitler was weird.
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2012 12:56:23 PM
At 8/9/2012 5:45:37 AM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:

Are the "..." yours? If not, they could be omitting a good deal of qualification?

Hahaha, you can say that again.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
NixonianVolkswagen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 7:26:29 AM
At 8/9/2012 12:56:23 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

He was the Zoey Deschanel of pre-human rights Europe.
"There is an almost universal tendency, perhaps an inborn tendency, to suspect the good faith of a man who holds opinions that differ from our own opinions."

- Karl "Spartacus" Popper
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2012 6:38:08 PM
At 8/13/2012 7:26:29 AM, NixonianVolkswagen wrote:
At 8/9/2012 12:56:23 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

He was the Zoey Deschanel of pre-human rights Europe.

bahahaha!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.