Jump to topic:

+ A 21st Century Look at the Middle East +

judasmaccabaeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 5:30:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago

Mutual assured destruction (M.A.D.) is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two opposing sides would effectively result in the destruction of both the attacker and the defender

- Wikipedia

One of the most astonishing aspects in recent years has been the growing tendency of today's secular liberal elite, both in Europe and this country, to always immediately question Israel first, publically berating them to 'do the right thing', without ever being able to explain what that actually means. At the same time, and only when forced to do so, they will then question the forces of radical Islamic terrorism last. Their attitude is so painfully obvious that when it comes to the enemies of Israel, the presumption is they can do no wrong, just as Israel can do no rght.

To counter this approch, one should take the time to quickly peruse the Bible, most especially the Book of Genesis, in order to explain why more than a few Arabs act in the way they do, why they will gleefully celebrate in the streets of the Middle East, whenever these 'beloved sons of Ishmael and Mohammad' manage to get away with it once again. As an antidote to this poisonous view of history, one should read very carefully the Biblical record which describes the ancient ancestors of today's Arab Muslims, of which the prophet Mohammad was also a member. Take careful note how the chapter ends in a generalized assessment of their behavior and the behavior of nearly all the children who followed in their footstepts:

This is the account of the family line of Abraham"s son Ishmael, whom Sarah"s slave, Hagar the Egyptian, bore to Abraham. These are the names of the sons of Ishmael, listed in the order of their birth: Nebaioth the firstborn of Ishmael, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish and Kedemah. These were the sons of Ishmael, and these are the names of the twelve tribal rulers according to their settlements and camps. Ishmael lived a hundred and thirty-seven years. He breathed his last and died, and he was gathered to his people. His descendants settled in the area from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt, as you go toward Ashur. And they lived in hostility toward all the tribes related to them.

- Genesis 25:12-18

Allow me to repeat myself: 'They lived in hostility toward all the tribes related to them.' (Gen 25:18) Keep in mind it does not say, 'all the tribes related to them lived in hostility towards the sons and daughters of Ishmael'. It says exactly the opposite instead. Why is that? And when will this 'hostility' come to an end?

Not that Christianity has ever really been more righteous than Islam in terms of their actual behvoior here on Earth. Indeed, as World War II clearly shows, Christianity has proven itself capable of far worsee atrocities than Islam has ever been capable of committing. Nonetheless, the horrific experience of what is now

called 'Modern Warfare' has taught the Christian nations that the time for violent conflict between nations, peoples, and tribes has indeed come to an end. Also incldued jus tbleow happens ot be the one and only direct reference to Muslims in the most recent edition of the official 'rulebook' of the Roman Catholic Church. It states:

The Church's relationship with the Muslims. 'The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day.'

- The Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church

One must admit, however grudgingly, that this represents a vast improvement compared to the official statements of yesteryear, especially during the time of Crusades when nearly every Christian was taught from birth that, not only was Mohammad a false prophet, but was, in fact, the one and only Anti-Christ as described in the Book of Revelation,the Book of Daniel, and a few other Biblical texts.

It seems that today's Christians (lead by the example of the Catholic Church) truly have an authentic desire for peace, rather than bloodshed, with Mohammed's many followers. Let us hope we Christians can also teach our Muslim brothers the uselessness of modern mass warfare before it is too late. It is high time for anyone who knows the issues well to stop ignoring the atomic elephant in the middle of the Muslim family's living room.

Let reality set in for everyone concerned, because the cold, hard facts are this: Israel has enough nuclear weapons to completely destroy every single major population throughout the Muslim world and they have every intention of using it, if need be. That means that Israel could eliminate literally 100 million Muslims within a few hours time. Here is the hit list:

Top 13 Islamic Nuclear Targets of Israel
---------------------------------------------------
I) 2,350,000 Mecca, Saudi Arabia
II) 8,170,000 Tehran, Iran
III) 2,370,000 Damascus, Syria
IV) 5,850,000 Baghdad, Iraq
V) 2,525,000 Amman, Jordan
VI) 17,290,000 Cairo, Egypt
VII) 13,085,000 Karachi, Pakistan
VIII) 13,135,000 Istanbul, Turkey
IX) 2,235,000 Kuwait City, Kuwait
X) 4,740,000 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
XI)2,390,000 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
XII) 2,960,000 Casablanca, Morocco
XIII) 3,555,000 Algiers, Algeria

Other Secondary Islamic Targets

-----------------------------------------
2,585,000 Mashhad, Iran
2,575,000 Karaj, Iran
2,520,000 Aleppo, Syria
4,295,000 Alexandria, Egypt
2,350,000 Tunis, Tunisia
3,175,000 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
2,870,000 Islamabad, Pakistan
2,840,000 Faisalabad, Pakistan
7,110,000 Lahore, Pakistan
3,885,000 Ankara, Turkey

I sincerely hope there aren't any readers out there might think I am joking, because I most certainly am not laughing at a nightmare which could still come true at anytime, and for any reson at all. If there are still some of you out there who might still mockingly insist should not be taken seriosuly, I would simply ask you if think think the former Prime Minister of Israel: Ariel Sharon, iwas also joinkin whe he stated the following:

We are much more important than (Americans) think. We can take the Middle East with us whenever we go.

- Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of Israel (2001-2006)

Keep in mind Mr. Sharon was also the Israeli Defense minister (1981-1983), as well as the Israeli Foreign Minister (1998-1999). Obviously, this statment represents far more than some idle threat or arrogant boast of a fool. On that note, all I can say is- 'May God have mercy upon us all.' Shalom.
You are Peter, and upon this Rock, I will build my Church and the Gates of Hell will not prevail against it.

- Matthew 16:18
darkman1015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2012 9:10:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can only speak for myself but my stance on the whole Israel needs to do the right thing part of what you said is they are the one with power (such as the nukes you described) and a voice in the UN. Palestine has neither of those thing (we at least don't know of any nukes) so they take the responsibility role in it, especially because they commit atrocities that you said Christian nations don't condone yet Christian nations back them. I do fee the Islamic terrorist are wrong as well we need to talk peacefully as humans and not do war however I can judge neither side to harshly as I am not in either ones shoes. My only real disagreement comes into the description you gave of Muslims being the more aggressive people. Take the nation of Somalia, which has been at civil war for a long time it found a beginning of peace after a Muslim leader took over and calmed the masses. It's neighboring country of Ethiopia (a Christian Nation) then invaded because they feared a Muslim nation as their neighbor and had U.S backing. Many of my friends are Marines who went over there to fight (most disagreed with the reason but it's their job and fought just like I would if deployed). So Muslims haven't been left in peace even to this day nor do many leave others in peace we all need to work on being more tolerant if we are to have a future and our past shows us that. As for the Israel nuclear threat I fully believe it's alive and well and they need to be assured they don't need to use them but I also understand Iran's desire for them since their greatest threats (Israel and us) have them, but I'm sure that's a different discussion lol.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."