Jump to topic:

Holocaust: reason to exert leverage?

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 5:12:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The real question about the holocaust story is whether or not it should be used to exert pressure on the american congress to take a more favorable position on all issues affecting israel, and various jewish lobby groups.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 9:49:56 AM
At 11/13/2012 5:12:41 PM, falconduler wrote:
The real question about the holocaust story is whether or not it should be used to exert pressure on the american congress to take a more favorable position on all issues affecting israel, and various jewish lobby groups.

The answer is that is "no", but only extreme right-wing Jews do that, most Jews don't believe that the persecution of Jews by Germans in the last century justifies the persecution of Arabs by Jews today.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 5:54:33 PM
At 11/14/2012 9:49:56 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 11/13/2012 5:12:41 PM, falconduler wrote:

The answer is that is "no", but only extreme right-wing Jews do that, most Jews don't believe that the persecution of Jews by Germans in the last century justifies the persecution of Arabs by Jews today.

Yeah, that's why we don't do it.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)