Jump to topic:

Ireland

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 2:54:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Long ago, when there were still Kings of Ireland, there was but one requirement that you might be one. You had to have nipples.

This was because sucking another man's nipples was taken as to show your loyalty to him. Some artsy bit derived from the mother breastfeeding her child no doubt, and probably latently homosexual. But primarily, just pure awesomeness.

If you were beaten in your challenging the then King, you would have your nipples cut off as to never again allow you a chance at challenging a King.

And hence, us Irish are awesome. Rings are for pus5ies.
signature
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2012 12:31:17 AM
At 12/1/2012 2:54:09 PM, badger wrote:
Long ago, when there were still Kings of Ireland, there was but one requirement that you might be one. You had to have nipples.

This was because sucking another man's nipples was taken as to show your loyalty to him. Some artsy bit derived from the mother breastfeeding her child no doubt, and probably latently homosexual. But primarily, just pure awesomeness.

If you were beaten in your challenging the then King, you would have your nipples cut off as to never again allow you a chance at challenging a King.

I have never heard this. I was hoping this was a thread about the IRA.
Tsar of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 9:09:46 PM
At 12/2/2012 3:40:32 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2012 12:52:56 AM, badger wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Loved it. Like I literally LOVED this movie.

i like you.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2012 9:11:10 PM
At 12/1/2012 11:47:32 PM, Volkskorps wrote:
Longshanks in Braveheart at the Battle of Falkirk: "Irish..."

i also like you.
signature
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2012 7:36:33 AM
I'm personaly from Ireland, Kilkenny to be exact.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
proglib
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 8:36:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago

LMFAO!

And I'm Irish*, but from New Mexico.

And don't you fookin' say I'm not! [XD]

Thanks for sharing this! again, LMAO!

* Actually Irish American, but we're almost as "bad."
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.* And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." Barry Goldwater
*Except in a democracy it might lose you an election.

http://unitedwegovern.org...
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2013 7:19:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago

That reminds me of this movie were I saw this Mexican guy cut off his nipples. Does anyone remember what movie that was? I think it was a gang movie