Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dumbest thing a nation can do : slavery.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 4:28:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LIBERAL:.. White people enslaved the Black Africans . It is only fair that we now make up for our wrongs of the past by giving the Black community a much deserved helping hand.
THE ANSWER:
First of all, at the peak of Slave Ownership in America, only 5% of White Southerners owned Black Slaves. That means that 95% of White Southerners did NOT own ANY slaves! Next the Jews have always been traders in human flesh. Jews successfully lobbied to make slave ownership LEGAL in the American Colonies in 1661. Jews promoted the slave trade and owned the Slave Ships. Slave trading was not held on Jewish Holidays, for it inconvenienced the Jews. For more on the Jewish role in the Slave Trade watch the videos, "Who Brought The Slaves To America?" and "The Shocking Jewish Role in Slavery Part I & II: What Jewish Historians Say". After watching these videos you will no longer accept the Jewish Zionist led "Guilt Trip" that Whites are responsible for Black Slavery. And further more, it was White Men who in 1807, finally overturned and outlawed the Jewish sponsored Slave Trading Laws which had formally made Slave trading Legal in the American Colonies. Under White leadership the trans-Atlantic slave trade was once again Illegal in America.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 8:00:10 PM
At 12/27/2012 4:28:50 PM, MrBrooks wrote:
How does that Nazi kool aid taste?

Was just about to say Genocide>Slavery.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 12:07:35 AM
At 12/27/2012 4:28:00 PM, falconduler wrote:
LIBERAL:.. White people enslaved the Black Africans . It is only fair that we now make up for our wrongs of the past by giving the Black community a much deserved helping hand.
THE ANSWER:
First of all, at the peak of Slave Ownership in America, only 5% of White Southerners owned Black Slaves. That means that 95% of White Southerners did NOT own ANY slaves!

I'm with you so far.

Next the Jews have always been traders in human flesh. Jews successfully lobbied to make slave ownership LEGAL in the American Colonies in 1661. Jews promoted the slave trade and owned the Slave Ships. Slave trading was not held on Jewish Holidays, for it inconvenienced the Jews.

You have successfully lost all credibility with your wildly antisemitic rant. Using Jews as a scape goat, real original.

For more on the Jewish role in the Slave Trade watch the videos, "Who Brought The Slaves To America?" and "The Shocking Jewish Role in Slavery Part I & II: What Jewish Historians Say".
After watching these videos you will no longer accept the Jewish Zionist led "Guilt Trip" that Whites are responsible for Black Slavery. And further more, it was White Men who in 1807, finally overturned and outlawed the Jewish sponsored Slave Trading Laws which had formally made Slave trading Legal in the American Colonies. Under White leadership the trans-Atlantic slave trade was once again Illegal in America.

You are starting to sound like Geo. Why do most conspiracy theorists blame Jews? Can't they find a new scape goat for once? The Roman's blamed the Jews for the Roman crucifixion of Jesus. The flagellants claimed Jews were causing the black death by poisoning wells. The Union blamed Jewish Merchants for cotton smuggling during the civil war. Hitler blamed "Jewish Bankers" and Jewish Business owners for the Great Depression, as well as Germany's defeat in WWI. Truthers blame the Israeli Mossad for 9/11. Occupy wall street blames "Zionist bankers" for the recession and the ever expanding federal government. Now you are blaming Jews for the slave trade.

Find a new scape goat!
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 10:00:16 AM
THE ANSWER:
First of all, at the peak of Slave Ownership in America, only 5% of White Southerners owned Black Slaves. That means that 95% of White Southerners did NOT own ANY slaves! Next the Jews have always been traders in human flesh. Jews successfully lobbied to make slave ownership LEGAL in the American Colonies in 1661. Jews promoted the slave trade and owned the Slave Ships. Slave trading was not held on Jewish Holidays, for it inconvenienced the Jews. For more on the Jewish role in the Slave Trade watch the videos, "Who Brought The Slaves To America?" and "The Shocking Jewish Role in Slavery Part I & II: What Jewish Historians Say". After watching these videos you will no longer accept the Jewish Zionist led "Guilt Trip" that Whites are responsible for Black Slavery. And further more, it was White Men who in 1807, finally overturned and outlawed the Jewish sponsored Slave Trading Laws which had formally made Slave trading Legal in the American Colonies. Under White leadership the trans-Atlantic slave trade was once again Illegal in America.

Actualy Criminal Slavery is in theory a good idea. You're not discriminatin' and you're not just payin' for people to serve life in prison. (Plus it's in the Constitution).
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 4:44:00 PM
At 12/29/2012 2:15:10 PM, falconduler wrote:
The only thing dumber is to free them!!!!

Kill yourself.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 4:48:49 PM
At 12/29/2012 4:44:00 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Kill yourself.

Well, I wouldn't ever advocate suicide... but there is really no value in that poster's continued existence.
Tsar of DDO
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 4:51:35 PM
At 12/27/2012 8:00:10 PM, Chicken wrote:

wtf, no it isn't. Not even close. Your comparison ultimately boils down to death vs torture.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 5:15:02 PM
At 12/29/2012 4:51:35 PM, 000ike wrote:

wtf, no it isn't. Not even close. Your comparison ultimately boils down to death vs torture.

Unfortunately, the character of slavery as an institution encompasses, in its bondage and imposition, many abstractions, complications of nature--especially as either an institution provoked by legislation, and so forth, that can be distilled in such a manner. Its inhumanity is indisputable, but its essence, unfortunately, is not.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 5:17:52 PM
At 12/29/2012 5:15:02 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Unfortunately, the character of slavery as an institution encompasses, in its bondage and imposition, many abstractions, complications of nature--especially as either an institution provoked by legislation, and so forth, that can be distilled in such a manner. Its inhumanity is indisputable, but its essence, unfortunately, is not.

In other words, I wouldn't want to reduce the dichotomy of genocide and slavery to one of "death vs torture."

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 5:27:01 PM
At 12/29/2012 5:17:52 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

In other words, I wouldn't want to reduce the dichotomy of genocide and slavery to one of "death vs torture."

Continuous bondage in spite of resistance, treatment like an animal, separation from family, divestiture of rights, and constant unwarranted hatred produces lives so dismal and miserable that it can be considering psychologically torturous. Slavery is in fact torture - and the only property that gives genocide modest contention is it's scale.

This is in fact a death vs torture issue. Slavery is clearly worse and occurs for far longer.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 5:48:24 PM
At 12/29/2012 5:27:01 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 12/29/2012 5:17:52 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Continuous bondage in spite of resistance, treatment like an animal, separation from family, divestiture of rights, and constant unwarranted hatred produces lives so dismal and miserable that it can be considering psychologically torturous. Slavery is in fact torture - and the only property that gives genocide modest contention is it's scale.

This is in fact a death vs torture issue. Slavery is clearly worse and occurs for far longer.

Based on your description, I would say, plainly and unequivocally, that you consider only from an generalized sense of what you seek to distill and to reduce to essence, unfortunately. You ignore many actualities that complicate the nature of slavery--note that the divestiture of rights, in the case of American slavery, does not equate to the divestiture of other facets of life or existence that contributed to the grand conundrum that slavery became--full of abstractions as (and again, I cite my example from American history) associated with the legal and psychological ambiguity that slavery was, while failing to even consider a vicarious experience that would have filtered, realized, animate the cold generalities you spout, good sir.

I think I'm done pontificating. Hehehehe....

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 6:48:12 PM
At 12/29/2012 4:48:49 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/29/2012 4:44:00 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Kill yourself.

Well, I wouldn't ever advocate suicide... but there is really no value in that poster's continued existence.

;)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 6:54:45 PM
No.

Dumbest thing a nation can do: Anarcho-Capitalism
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 9:36:55 PM
At 12/29/2012 8:16:28 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 12/29/2012 6:54:45 PM, RationalMadman wrote:
No.

Smartest thing a nation can do: Anarcho-Capitalism

Fix'd.

No Ron that really is the dumbest thing to do...

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 10:18:13 PM
THE ANSWER:

Plagiarized again from http://www.stormfront.org...
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2012 10:31:25 PM
At 12/29/2012 9:36:55 PM, lannan13 wrote:
No.

Fix'd.

I'd love to hear your reasons.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 3:52:18 AM
At 12/29/2012 10:31:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
No.

Fix'd.

This is one of those times where I encourage people to read The Republic.

--

In other news:

Though he tried to troll at his best
he was nothing but a cheap plagiarist
and even though none were impressed
falcondueler maintained that the jews were never oppressed
and DDO concluded he was not but a foul pest.
and now I ask him at my own behest
that he enter into a state of cardiac arrest
(though only in jest!)
because surely I detest
this abominable guest.
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 10:26:31 AM
No.

Fix'd.

ANARCHY
we'd be livin' in the world Thomas Malthus pictures.

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 11:14:12 AM
At 12/30/2012 10:26:31 AM, lannan13 wrote:
No.

Fix'd.

ANARCHY
we'd be livin' in the world Thomas Malthus pictures.

Malthus was wrong on pretty much.... everything.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 4:38:52 PM

Do you torture your pets?
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 4:40:03 PM
No.

Fix'd.

No, anarcho-communism is.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 5:39:09 PM
At 12/30/2012 4:40:03 PM, DanT wrote:
No.

Fix'd.

No, anarcho-communism is.

I just realized the irony. Anarcho-communism is something you do; anarcho-capitalism is something that would arise naturally without a State.
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 5:43:03 PM
Are you saying that Jew's aren't 'white'? Or when you say 'white' do you actually mean Christian?
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 8:19:48 PM
At 12/30/2012 3:52:18 AM, YYW wrote:
No.

Fix'd.

--

In other news:

(though only in jest!)
because surely I detest
this abominable guest.

You speak in verses and by syllables contrive
a meaning that naught could, in other words, strive
to express, in such gradated clarity, but with merry jest,
to empty the glass, to pour in unremitting seas that swell,
and in their swell, ought to encompass, at wanted behest,
a weary man's penchant, a lifelong yearning to rest. :)

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 8:29:30 PM
At 12/30/2012 8:19:48 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
No.

Fix'd.

--

In other news:

(though only in jest!)
because surely I detest
this abominable guest.

And wretch as he is, and was,
He occupies a vacancy no other, in disposition, may fill,
and to which I am entitled to render premature, by disposition,
though I abhor emptiness, as I abhor substantive wants,
so that our parting may do me worse than for him,
a parting which you, my fellow, may voluntarily instigate.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2012 8:38:12 PM
At 12/30/2012 8:29:30 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 12/30/2012 8:19:48 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
No.

Fix'd.

--

In other news:

(though only in jest!)
because surely I detest
this abominable guest.

And wretch as he is, and was,
He occupies a vacancy no other, in disposition, may fill,
and to which I am entitled to render premature, by disposition,
though I abhor emptiness, as I abhor substantive wants,
so that our parting may do me worse than for him,
a parting which you may, nonetheless, voluntarily instigate--

Amended.