Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

The Civil War :another jewish business trick.

falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 3:47:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LIBERAL: America"s "Civil War" occurred because White Southerners wanted to keep enslaving the Blacks. Luckily the North refused to allow this to continue and won the war, thus stopping the South from breaking away from the Union and creating a country where Black Slavery would continue.

THE TRUE ANSWER:
The US Civil War was fought because the Jewish Rothschilds and world Jewry feared what a united White Christian Nation could accomplish if left unmolested, so they slowed & sabotaged its progress, by unjustly over taxing the south, then by "fanning the flames" of Separation. This tactic is known as "divide & conquer". Then they lent huge sums of money, to both sides of a once harmonious unit, to fund the new competing armies. This was done so that the bravest of Whites would kill each other, while the Jew sat back and laughed, while enslaving the White citizens of the once prosperous republic, to the new National War debt, which is designed to never be paid off, thus trapping the citizens to pay the interest on the debt forever, while never getting the principle paid off. The slavery issue was a smokescreen designed to conceal their true agenda.
DoubtingDave
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:23:21 PM
Not to mention the fact that during the CW era, there were only 150,000 Jews in the United States and the entire population was 31,443,321. This means that Jews made up less than 1% of the entire US population during the Civil War.

Next racist troll post please...
The Great Wall of Fail

"I have doubts that anti-semitism even exists" -GeoLaureate8

"Evolutionists think that people evolved from rocks" -Scotty

"And whats so bad about a Holy war? By Holy war, I mean a war which would aim to subdue others under Islam." -Ahmed.M

"The free market didn't create the massive wealth in the country, WW2 did." -malcomxy

"Independant federal regulators make our capitalist society possible." -Erik_Erikson
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:37:00 PM
YAY. Another stupid anti-semitic post plagiarized by falconduler.
This one comes from http://www.stormfront.org...
(As have the past few.)

This one is patently wrong because the Rothschild Bank began after the civil war.

Whats with blaming Rothschild for every war?
Like what did they do before Rothschild?
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
falconduler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2012 4:39:23 PM
At 12/31/2012 4:23:21 PM, DoubtingDave wrote:
Not to mention the fact that during the CW era, there were only 150,000 Jews in the United States and the entire population was 31,443,321. This means that Jews made up less than 1% of the entire US population during the Civil War.

Next racist troll post please...

small numbers mean little.. jews are not like other people. ticks that are hard to pick off.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 2:30:59 AM
If Jews are really smart enough to rule over the world for 200+ years, avoid detection, and appear otherwise harmless, then instead of condemning them, you should be praying to them as the Master Race, amiright? After all, that would probably make them the smartest race in the world.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 3:17:58 AM
At 1/1/2013 2:30:59 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
If Jews are really smart enough to rule over the world for 200+ years, avoid detection, and appear otherwise harmless, then instead of condemning them, you should be praying to them as the Master Race, amiright? After all, that would probably make them the smartest race in the world.

Statistically they are actually.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:14:06 PM
At 1/1/2013 3:17:58 AM, OberHerr wrote:

lol yeah. But if they did that then they would be really really really smart... like superhuman.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:15:16 PM
At 1/1/2013 12:14:06 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

lol yeah. But if they did that then they would be really really really smart... like superhuman.

We are.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:18:08 PM
At 1/1/2013 12:15:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:

We are.

You dropped out of high school.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:19:53 PM
At 12/31/2012 3:47:29 PM, falconduler wrote:
LIBERAL: America"s "Civil War" occurred because White Southerners wanted to keep enslaving the Blacks. Luckily the North refused to allow this to continue and won the war, thus stopping the South from breaking away from the Union and creating a country where Black Slavery would continue.

THE TRUE ANSWER:
The US Civil War was fought because the Jewish Rothschilds and world Jewry feared what a united White Christian Nation could accomplish if left unmolested, so they slowed & sabotaged its progress, by unjustly over taxing the south, then by "fanning the flames" of Separation. This tactic is known as "divide & conquer". Then they lent huge sums of money, to both sides of a once harmonious unit, to fund the new competing armies. This was done so that the bravest of Whites would kill each other, while the Jew sat back and laughed, while enslaving the White citizens of the once prosperous republic, to the new National War debt, which is designed to never be paid off, thus trapping the citizens to pay the interest on the debt forever, while never getting the principle paid off. The slavery issue was a smokescreen designed to conceal their true agenda.

I don't quite understand what you think is so wrong about this. You want to keep the less intelligent, inferior Blacks subjugated to prevent interracial mixing from lowering the IQs of whites, correct? But since Jews are mentally superior to even Whites, what's the difference between you and me? All we're trying to do is subjugate the inferior White race so that the Jews (being far smarter than them) can rule the Earth. Why don't you see the logic in that?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:20:35 PM
At 1/1/2013 12:18:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

We are.

My Zionist overlords give me all the education I need.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:21:28 PM
At 1/1/2013 12:20:35 PM, MouthWash wrote:

We are.

Mustn't be too hard.

"Would you like fries with that?"
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:26:26 PM
At 1/1/2013 12:21:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/1/2013 12:20:35 PM, MouthWash wrote:

We are.

Mustn't be too hard.

"Would you like fries with that?"

Nah, they'll be teaching me body language and acting. I'll need it for when I grow up to be a Zionist-controlled puppet politician.
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 12:28:26 PM

THE TRUE ANSWER:

Can we put him on trial for being a bigoted idiot? That would be an easy win for anyone.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 4:14:35 PM

We are.

I second that.
http://i.ytimg.com...
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 4:17:52 PM

THE TRUE ANSWER:

Again, you are just an antisemitic conspiracy theorist, living in a delusional world.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2013 7:06:02 PM

We are.

Lol.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Eloher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2013 12:22:45 AM
You know what's really annoying. Brainwashed lefty f.ggots who read this and use the Jewish buzz words. RACISM! ANTI SEMETIC! etc.
If you haven't read all about a topic and first looked at alternate views before you form your opinion based on Jewish authors, then you are a lemming.