Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

What do you think of my "T2" interpretation?

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 3:42:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Terminator 2" is interesting. I see it like this Skynet, Silverman and the T1000, as well as John's foster parents are evil accomplises in a contiuation of the English and Danish colonial empires. The T1000 is a Klansman.

The Terminator is a Nazi who seeks to protect John and Sarah from the evils of the KKK, Jim Crow and imperialism.

One brave Nazi
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 3:45:04 PM
DO NOT defile an amzing movie with your tainted mouth.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 3:56:19 PM
At 11/17/2013 3:45:04 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
DO NOT defile an amzing movie with your tainted mouth.

Look who's talking the KKK. You'd be one of those Skynet/Cyberdyne Klansmen. English boy. Or shall I say Lowlander, the scum who betrayed the real Scots endlessly, and ended up creating the KKK, along with the northern English. hahahahahhaha
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:50:29 PM
At 11/17/2013 3:42:51 PM, Adam2 wrote:
"Terminator 2" is interesting. I see it like this Skynet, Silverman and the T1000, as well as John's foster parents are evil accomplises in a contiuation of the English and Danish colonial empires. The T1000 is a Klansman.

The Terminator is a Nazi who seeks to protect John and Sarah from the evils of the KKK, Jim Crow and imperialism.

One brave Nazi

Something tells me you'd see the Power Puff Girls as actually an English girl, a Aryan girl, and a Danish girl trying to protect the world from Mojojojo, who is actually Adolf "Jim Crow" Hitler, born and raised in Greenland, taken from his parents at a young age and had Adam2's brain transplanted in his poor skull, which is when he turned mentally unstable and began infecting DDO with his incomprehensible babble.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:47:15 PM
There's no way I don't have final say in this.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 8:26:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/17/2013 5:50:29 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 11/17/2013 3:42:51 PM, Adam2 wrote:

One brave Nazi

Something tells me you'd see the Power Puff Girls as actually an English girl, a Aryan girl, and a Danish girl trying to protect the world from Mojojojo, who is actually Adolf "Jim Crow" Hitler, born and raised in Greenland, taken from his parents at a young age and had Adam2's brain transplanted in his poor skull, which is when he turned mentally unstable and began infecting DDO with his incomprehensible babble.

You are one dumb mofo. If you don't know that Nazism and the Klan are different then you are just a dumb mofo.
eNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2014 9:51:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/19/2013 11:47:15 PM, Skynet wrote:
There's no way I don't have final say in this.

LMFAO!!!!
"Scholarly opinion, even well informed scholarly opinion, is not evidence."