Jump to topic:

Was Queen Victoria a b-word?

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 7:22:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I swear she transformed England from a begign country with a relatively scot-free history in terms of imperialism into a KKK-society with a violent thirst for warmongering.
Hatred of tomboys and autistic people in England became common after she ruled.
Arrogance.
And to this day, I see two kindas of English (actually Brits in general, cause you got lowlanders who love her too) -- the ones who are accepting and see Queen Victoria for the ---ch that she is, and (2) the arrogant bas--rds who admire her and talk crap about tomboys and autistic people, (3) stuck up bitc--s who love her and have racism in their hearts towards Indians, Spanish, Italians, French.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 7:59:57 PM
What b-word?

Bologne? Banana? Brazil? Beatrice?
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 8:19:27 PM
At 11/27/2013 7:59:57 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
What b-word?

No b, i, t, c, you know the rest
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 9:37:32 PM
At 11/27/2013 8:19:27 PM, Adam2 wrote:
What b-word?

Bitcoin?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 9:47:36 PM
At 11/27/2013 9:37:32 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 11/27/2013 8:19:27 PM, Adam2 wrote:
What b-word?

Bitcoin?

No, b---h
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 9:58:54 PM
At 11/27/2013 9:53:33 PM, TUF wrote:
Oh "bath". I get it.

hmm

I think he means "birch"

He must believe Victoria was some kind of tree.
Debate.org Moderator
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2013 10:09:39 PM
At 11/27/2013 9:58:54 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Oh "bath". I get it.

hmm

I think he means "birch"

No I mean the curse word
rross
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 1:09:17 AM
At 11/27/2013 10:09:39 PM, Adam2 wrote:
Oh "bath". I get it.

hmm

I think he means "birch"

No I mean the curse word

I don't know a word for menstruation that starts with b unless you mean "bleeder"? She had four children, so I'm pretty sure she would have.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 8:27:03 AM
At 11/28/2013 1:09:17 AM, rross wrote:
At 11/27/2013 10:09:39 PM, Adam2 wrote:
Oh "bath". I get it.

hmm

I think he means "birch"

No I mean the curse word

I don't know a word for menstruation that starts with b unless you mean "bleeder"? She had four children, so I'm pretty sure she would have.

No, b i t c h is what I mean
chui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 10:48:56 AM
At 11/27/2013 7:22:47 PM, Adam2 wrote:
I swear she transformed England from a begign country with a relatively scot-free history in terms of imperialism into a KKK-society with a violent thirst for warmongering.

The aggressive expansion of the British Empire started with Queen Elizabeth I in the 16th Century. It reached a zenith under Victoria, but by that time we had already made massive profit from slavery, opium trading and basic theft. Its not fashionable to make money this way anymore so more devious ways are found of exploiting the developing world.

By Tomboys do you mean Lesbians? If you do that would be correct that she was intolerant of female homosexuality but I am fairly confident that homophobia was prevalent in most contemporary civilization. I don't know how she could create hatred to autism since this was not a recognised condition at this time.

And to this day, I see two kindas of English (actually Brits in general, cause you got lowlanders who love her too) -- the ones who are accepting and see Queen Victoria for the ---ch that she is, and (2) the arrogant bas--rds who admire her and talk crap about tomboys and autistic people, (3) stuck up bitc--s who love her and have racism in their hearts towards Indians, Spanish, Italians, French.

So after condemning bigotry in Vicky you now display your own particular flavour of bigotry. Nice.

Meanwhile in America the immigrants are finishing off the indigenous populace. Genocide is not a crime if you win.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 11:01:08 AM
At 11/28/2013 10:48:56 AM, chui wrote:

The aggressive expansion of the British Empire started with Queen Elizabeth I in the 16th Century. It reached a zenith under Victoria, but by that time we had already made massive profit from slavery, opium trading and basic theft. Its not fashionable to make money this way anymore so more devious ways are found of exploiting the developing world.

By Tomboys do you mean Lesbians? If you do that would be correct that she was intolerant of female homosexuality but I am fairly confident that homophobia was prevalent in most contemporary civilization. I don't know how she could create hatred to autism since this was not a recognised condition at this time.

So after condemning bigotry in Vicky you now display your own particular flavour of bigotry. Nice.

Meanwhile in America the immigrants are finishing off the indigenous populace. Genocide is not a crime if you win.

That wasn't the immigrants, that was the Anglos (as well as Scandinavians, to a certain extent) who drove the Amerindians off their land.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 11:02:33 AM

It's not so much Vicky. In reality, it's really the Prussian monarchs (not just Victoria, who was Prussian) who brought forth a brutal imperialistic, KKK feel to England
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 11:05:14 AM

What I mean is I hate how people assume all tomboys are lesbians. Some of it's pure hatred, some of it is annoying ignorance. While some are lesbians, not all of them are. It's an annoying and bigoted generalization. It has nothing to do with liberalism though, cause I hate feminism. To compare that would be like doing what George Carlin says a stupid moment. And under Victoria, bigotry was rampant. A tomboy would be duhumanized for being like one of the guys, in her time. I hate that about her era. Arrogance ran amunk. But in reality it was all the Prussian/Scandinavian monarchs that had this Klansman, imperialist nonsense. It was under them that slavery became legal. It took the indigenous Britons (the true Brits) to end it.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 11:05:48 AM

Like they'll say tomboys love girlies. That's not always true. Not all tomboys are gay. it's annoying
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2013 11:06:39 AM

It's just Victoria is well known. I'm sure the King Wilheim was the same thing!
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 2:53:20 AM
What I mean is I hate how people assume all tomboys are lesbians. Some of it's pure hatred, some of it is annoying ignorance. While some are lesbians, not all of them are. It's an annoying and bigoted generalization. It has nothing to do with liberalism though, cause I hate feminism. To compare that would be like doing what George Carlin says a stupid moment. And under Victoria, bigotry was rampant. A tomboy would be duhumanized for being like one of the guys, in her time. I hate that about her era. Arrogance ran amunk. But in reality it was all the Prussian/Scandinavian monarchs that had this Klansman, imperialist nonsense. It was under them that slavery became legal. It took the indigenous Britons (the true Brits) to end it.

You seem to hate Tomboy bigotry more than Homosexuality overall, is there a particular reason?
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 8:48:32 AM
At 11/29/2013 2:53:20 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

You seem to hate Tomboy bigotry more than Homosexuality overall, is there a particular reason?

No, no, no. I hate bigotry against tomboys.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 8:49:16 AM
At 11/29/2013 2:53:20 AM, suttichart.denpruektham wrote:

Not considering this hatred, I just hate generalization. Yes, some tomboys are lesbians, but not all of them. It's annoying to hear that generalization.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 11:11:38 AM

Not considering this hatred, I just hate generalization. Yes, some tomboys are lesbians, but not all of them. It's annoying to hear that generalization.

So you don't really a support Homosexuality movement, you just found it disturbing for some girl to be label "lesbian" when she just actually just wearing a pant, I think I get it.
chui
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 11:21:09 AM
At 11/28/2013 11:02:33 AM, Adam2 wrote:

It's not so much Vicky. In reality, it's really the Prussian monarchs (not just Victoria, who was Prussian) who brought forth a brutal imperialistic, KKK feel to England

King Edward I in 1290 expelled all Jews from England. This lasted for centuries. In King Henry VIII reign 300 hundred years later this edict was still in force and anyone of Jewish Faith would be imprisoned until they recanted or died. Racist and Bigoted behaviour cannot be attributed to just one race or culture, it is unfortunately endemic to most civilisations. Fortunately modern society appears to be more accepting. From looking at your posts Adam2 it would appear you are full of bigoted ideas. You appear to hate Germans, Lesbians, feminists, anglo-saxons .... any I missed?
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 11:22:56 AM
At 11/29/2013 11:21:09 AM, chui wrote:

King Edward I in 1290 expelled all Jews from England. This lasted for centuries. In King Henry VIII reign 300 hundred years later this edict was still in force and anyone of Jewish Faith would be imprisoned until they recanted or died. Racist and Bigoted behaviour cannot be attributed to just one race or culture, it is unfortunately endemic to most civilisations. Fortunately modern society appears to be more accepting. From looking at your posts Adam2 it would appear you are full of bigoted ideas. You appear to hate Germans, Lesbians, feminists, anglo-saxons .... any I missed?

I don't hate lesbians. :P
I hate generilizations they're annoying.
And I don't hate Germans.
I don't know how you get that idea. I can see you thinking I hate Anglo-Saxons, but not Germans. Prussia has a vicious history of imperialism though.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 11:25:33 AM

A lot of the atrocities against German people in the World Wars tended to be against southern Germans. Bavarians as well as Austrians tended to get the blunt of the atrocities in the World Wars.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 11:36:25 AM

Plus I hate the word "dyke." If my tomboy friend were called that, I'd punch the person calling them that. No I don't hate lesbians.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 2:12:50 AM
No, she's a human being, not a word that starts with a B. But her title is composed of letters that doesn't even contain a B. So, no, she aint.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 2:22:55 PM
At 12/1/2013 2:12:50 AM, yay842 wrote:
No, she's a human being, not a word that starts with a B. But her title is composed of letters that doesn't even contain a B. So, no, she aint.

She was a bitch
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 2:29:25 PM
Arrogance.

Is there a particular reason you post on DDO?
Tsar of DDO
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 2:31:07 PM
At 12/2/2013 2:29:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Arrogance.

Cause I could and I feel like it.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 2:41:05 PM
At 12/2/2013 2:29:25 PM, YYW wrote:
Arrogance.

I post whatever is on my mind. lol
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 3:05:21 PM
She never recovered from the death of her husband, hence that perpetual mourning garb, and she was bitchy. It was said that after his death she had a particular vengence against the Irish, and took it out on them.