Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 2:47:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you know its history?
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:20:44 AM
At 1/12/2014 3:48:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Yes

Well, what a secret you have! Dude, I'm not going to have a consensus here for yes and no's. Share the history as briefly as you think it's important, I'm interested in knowing the timeline, mostly.
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2014 12:43:15 AM
At 1/13/2014 7:02:02 PM, STALIN wrote:
xjyfjksryxjk

Is it a joke?
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:47:57 AM
At 1/12/2014 2:47:56 PM, Dazz wrote:
Do you know its history?

"Debate.org was founded by Phillip & Crystal Ferreira in the summer of 2007 out of a special passion for politics and debate. The premise of the website was to enable a person of any creed, nationality, gender, or sexuality to have a platform to voice their opinions and to share ideas on any topic they choose. Open dialogue and honest debate are how great ideas are created, how democracies are developed and thrive, and how Debate.org came to life. Debate.org was acquired by Juggle, LLC in the winter of 2010. Juggle creates websites heavily focused on engaging users with quality content, organized information and useful features."

http://www.debate.org...
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc