Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why do people assume that white favortism

Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.
eNo
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:43:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

--yawn--
"Scholarly opinion, even well informed scholarly opinion, is not evidence."
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:44:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2014 6:43:18 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.


--yawn--

Typical Scandinavian
eNo
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:46:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2014 6:44:22 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:43:18 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.


--yawn--

Typical Scandinavian

I don't even know what that means... but, I thought we enlightened 21st persons were all already in agreement over 19th century racism. But evidentially you run in lesser circles.
"Scholarly opinion, even well informed scholarly opinion, is not evidence."
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:48:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2014 6:46:55 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:44:22 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:43:18 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.


--yawn--

Typical Scandinavian

I don't even know what that means... but, I thought we enlightened 21st persons were all already in agreement over 19th century racism. But evidentially you run in lesser circles.

Well you were being rude because I was discussing something. Favortism does exist. Believe it or not. Discrimination. Not racism necessarily, as any group can be racist. Any. But there is white favoritism.
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 6:48:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2014 6:46:55 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:44:22 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:43:18 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.


--yawn--

Typical Scandinavian

I don't even know what that means... but, I thought we enlightened 21st persons were all already in agreement over 19th century racism. But evidentially you run in lesser circles.

Whites historically have had an upper hand, the English, Danes and Swedes. By Scandinavian, I exclude Norway and Finland.
eNo
Posts: 80
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 7:05:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2014 6:48:36 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:46:55 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:44:22 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:43:18 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.


--yawn--

Typical Scandinavian

I don't even know what that means... but, I thought we enlightened 21st persons were all already in agreement over 19th century racism. But evidentially you run in lesser circles.

Whites historically have had an upper hand, the English, Danes and Swedes. By Scandinavian, I exclude Norway and Finland.

ok.. so whites prefer themselves, and Scandinavians exclude Norwegians and Fins... I'm glad that monumental conclusion out in the open

--yawn--
"Scholarly opinion, even well informed scholarly opinion, is not evidence."
kbub
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 10:12:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2014 7:05:51 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:48:36 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:46:55 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:44:22 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/4/2014 6:43:18 PM, eNo wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.


--yawn--

Typical Scandinavian

I don't even know what that means... but, I thought we enlightened 21st persons were all already in agreement over 19th century racism. But evidentially you run in lesser circles.

Whites historically have had an upper hand, the English, Danes and Swedes. By Scandinavian, I exclude Norway and Finland.

ok.. so whites prefer themselves, and Scandinavians exclude Norwegians and Fins... I'm glad that monumental conclusion out in the open

--yawn--

*guilty chuckle*
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 4:54:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

Whoever is saying that "information" is a moron. The North was very openly racist. And unlike the morons who believe denial exists. It's BS. Just because Northerners backstab you more, doesn't mean they deny or are covert in their racism. They're openly racist. The only thing I agree was Lincoln (being a Norman instead of an Anglo-Saxon) was a good guy.
There is no denial of racism. The North is openly racist. Or did you forget about the Black Legions who had power in the Midwest from the 1920s til the 1940s, who killed Malcolm X. Anywhere where the majority is Anglo/Scandinavian is racist.
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 4:56:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(political_movement)
That is an established fact.

There was racism in BOTH parts of the country. Open, terroristic racism. It wasn't like some people with a mental compassity of 2 year olds, who say, "Uhh, there was hard times, uhh in the north, umm, but there was umm no terrorism." No, that's like saying 1 + 9 = 100. No there was lynchings and terrorism in the North too. Both were evil places to be during Jim Crow.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 5:10:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 4:56:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(political_movement)
That is an established fact.

There was racism in BOTH parts of the country. Open, terroristic racism. It wasn't like some people with a mental compassity of 2 year olds, who say, "Uhh, there was hard times, uhh in the north, umm, but there was umm no terrorism." No, that's like saying 1 + 9 = 100. No there was lynchings and terrorism in the North too. Both were evil places to be during Jim Crow.

I never said otherwise, not once. I merely assert that the south has more openly racist people per capita than the the north.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 5:13:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:10:40 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:56:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(political_movement)
That is an established fact.

There was racism in BOTH parts of the country. Open, terroristic racism. It wasn't like some people with a mental compassity of 2 year olds, who say, "Uhh, there was hard times, uhh in the north, umm, but there was umm no terrorism." No, that's like saying 1 + 9 = 100. No there was lynchings and terrorism in the North too. Both were evil places to be during Jim Crow.

I never said otherwise, not once. I merely assert that the south has more openly racist people per capita than the the north.

I never said you did, I'm saying people feeding you that info are "2 + 2 = 9" morons. Actually don't confuse backstabbing for closet racism. Believe me open racists can be backstabbers and they deliberately show it in the North, and that's an established fact.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 5:16:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:13:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:10:40 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:56:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(political_movement)
That is an established fact.

There was racism in BOTH parts of the country. Open, terroristic racism. It wasn't like some people with a mental compassity of 2 year olds, who say, "Uhh, there was hard times, uhh in the north, umm, but there was umm no terrorism." No, that's like saying 1 + 9 = 100. No there was lynchings and terrorism in the North too. Both were evil places to be during Jim Crow.

I never said otherwise, not once. I merely assert that the south has more openly racist people per capita than the the north.

I never said you did, I'm saying people feeding you that info are "2 + 2 = 9" morons.

What evidence do you have for your assertions?

Actually don't confuse backstabbing for closet racism. Believe me open racists can be backstabbers and they deliberately show it in the North, and that's an established fact.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 5:21:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:16:08 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:13:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:10:40 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:56:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(political_movement)
That is an established fact.

There was racism in BOTH parts of the country. Open, terroristic racism. It wasn't like some people with a mental compassity of 2 year olds, who say, "Uhh, there was hard times, uhh in the north, umm, but there was umm no terrorism." No, that's like saying 1 + 9 = 100. No there was lynchings and terrorism in the North too. Both were evil places to be during Jim Crow.

I never said otherwise, not once. I merely assert that the south has more openly racist people per capita than the the north.

I never said you did, I'm saying people feeding you that info are "2 + 2 = 9" morons.

What evidence do you have for your assertions?

Actually don't confuse backstabbing for closet racism. Believe me open racists can be backstabbers and they deliberately show it in the North, and that's an established fact.

Northerners are openly racist.
And another thing for record. There is no such thing as denying racism.
When foreigners talking about hating America, it's all of it, because all of America has a racism problem.
Discrimination happens a lot in Northern states as well. Go trying to get a job in a major corporate building and see the kinda open discrimination you get in Northern states. Plus slavery doesn't = racism. Northerners boast about being anti-slavery, but they also boast about racism against blacks.
Racism in the North is like racism in a foreign country. They're welcoming to tourists, just when you live there, there's a problem. Don't confuse people loving to vacation in New York or Baltimore as them being accepting. Denmark is a tourist haven and they are easily the biggest KKK country in the world
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 5:44:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:21:00 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:16:08 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:13:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:10:40 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:56:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(political_movement)
That is an established fact.

There was racism in BOTH parts of the country. Open, terroristic racism. It wasn't like some people with a mental compassity of 2 year olds, who say, "Uhh, there was hard times, uhh in the north, umm, but there was umm no terrorism." No, that's like saying 1 + 9 = 100. No there was lynchings and terrorism in the North too. Both were evil places to be during Jim Crow.

I never said otherwise, not once. I merely assert that the south has more openly racist people per capita than the the north.

I never said you did, I'm saying people feeding you that info are "2 + 2 = 9" morons.

What evidence do you have for your assertions?

Actually don't confuse backstabbing for closet racism. Believe me open racists can be backstabbers and they deliberately show it in the North, and that's an established fact.

Northerners are openly racist.

Some are, I wholeheartedly agree.

And another thing for record. There is no such thing as denying racism.

I don't follow you here. Are you saying that it is no use to deny the existence of racism in our society? If so, I agree. Or are you saying that no one denies the existence of racism anymore? If so, I beg to differ.

When foreigners talking about hating America, it's all of it, because all of America has a racism problem.

Not all of it. How well travelled are you, globally speaking?

Discrimination happens a lot in Northern states as well. Go trying to get a job in a major corporate building and see the kinda open discrimination you get in Northern states. Plus slavery doesn't = racism. Northerners boast about being anti-slavery, but they also boast about racism against blacks.

Again, I agree with you.

Racism in the North is like racism in a foreign country. They're welcoming to tourists, just when you live there, there's a problem. Don't confuse people loving to vacation in New York or Baltimore as them being accepting. Denmark is a tourist haven and they are easily the biggest KKK country in the world

I don't follow your point here. Can you clarify?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 5:50:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:44:18 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:21:00 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:16:08 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:13:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:10:40 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:56:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(political_movement)
That is an established fact.

There was racism in BOTH parts of the country. Open, terroristic racism. It wasn't like some people with a mental compassity of 2 year olds, who say, "Uhh, there was hard times, uhh in the north, umm, but there was umm no terrorism." No, that's like saying 1 + 9 = 100. No there was lynchings and terrorism in the North too. Both were evil places to be during Jim Crow.

I never said otherwise, not once. I merely assert that the south has more openly racist people per capita than the the north.

I never said you did, I'm saying people feeding you that info are "2 + 2 = 9" morons.

What evidence do you have for your assertions?

Actually don't confuse backstabbing for closet racism. Believe me open racists can be backstabbers and they deliberately show it in the North, and that's an established fact.

Northerners are openly racist.

Some are, I wholeheartedly agree.

And another thing for record. There is no such thing as denying racism.

I don't follow you here. Are you saying that it is no use to deny the existence of racism in our society? If so, I agree. Or are you saying that no one denies the existence of racism anymore? If so, I beg to differ.

When foreigners talking about hating America, it's all of it, because all of America has a racism problem.

Not all of it. How well travelled are you, globally speaking?

Discrimination happens a lot in Northern states as well. Go trying to get a job in a major corporate building and see the kinda open discrimination you get in Northern states. Plus slavery doesn't = racism. Northerners boast about being anti-slavery, but they also boast about racism against blacks.

Again, I agree with you.

Racism in the North is like racism in a foreign country. They're welcoming to tourists, just when you live there, there's a problem. Don't confuse people loving to vacation in New York or Baltimore as them being accepting. Denmark is a tourist haven and they are easily the biggest KKK country in the world

I don't follow your point here. Can you clarify?

Or are you saying that no one denies the existence of racism anymore? If so, I beg to differ.
Not "anymore," I mean there is no such thing as denying racism. I believe there are closet racists, however, that doesn't mean denying racism. If a country has bad history they're not gonna deny it. If they don't, there is nothing to talk about. No one, for instance, denys that while some fought to end slavery, they had no problem oppressing others in other ways, such as segregation.

You said you agreed with the state about boasting about "racism against blacks," why didn't you agree with my statement about "Northerners equally being hated by foreigners"? All of America is hated by foreigners. All of it. I don't agree with it, but when foreigners hate America, it's everyone in America, especially in the Eastern USA. I don't think they have a problem with the West though. The West, except for Nevada, doesn't have a history of being arrogant and snooty, like the Dakotas, New York, Georgia, etc, have.

Denmark -- let's see: oppressed Greenland had a vicious empire and many KKK members have seats in government.
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 5:50:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:44:18 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:21:00 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:16:08 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:13:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:10:40 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:56:44 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 4:06:12 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/20/2014 2:46:56 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:05:41 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:42:14 PM, Adam2 wrote:
exists most in the Southern states? I definitely don't believe that. I believe white favoritism does exist everywhere, but I've seen more of this in the North.

People don't realize that white favoritism and institutionalized racism only came to the South when the Union invaded and many Northern transplants settled.

Being white, living in the south, and having a large circle of black frIends has shown me that you are indeed right. There is no white favoritism in the south. That is far too soft a term for what happens here. It is more like "white supremacy" or "white act like they are the Gods Who Walk Upon the Earth and treat everyone else like piles of Sh**".

There are white racists in ALL of America.

Higher concentration in the south. This is established, proven, and indisputable.

http://en.wikipedia.org...(political_movement)
That is an established fact.

There was racism in BOTH parts of the country. Open, terroristic racism. It wasn't like some people with a mental compassity of 2 year olds, who say, "Uhh, there was hard times, uhh in the north, umm, but there was umm no terrorism." No, that's like saying 1 + 9 = 100. No there was lynchings and terrorism in the North too. Both were evil places to be during Jim Crow.

I never said otherwise, not once. I merely assert that the south has more openly racist people per capita than the the north.

I never said you did, I'm saying people feeding you that info are "2 + 2 = 9" morons.

What evidence do you have for your assertions?

Actually don't confuse backstabbing for closet racism. Believe me open racists can be backstabbers and they deliberately show it in the North, and that's an established fact.

Northerners are openly racist.

Some are, I wholeheartedly agree.

And another thing for record. There is no such thing as denying racism.

I don't follow you here. Are you saying that it is no use to deny the existence of racism in our society? If so, I agree. Or are you saying that no one denies the existence of racism anymore? If so, I beg to differ.

When foreigners talking about hating America, it's all of it, because all of America has a racism problem.

Not all of it. How well travelled are you, globally speaking?

Discrimination happens a lot in Northern states as well. Go trying to get a job in a major corporate building and see the kinda open discrimination you get in Northern states. Plus slavery doesn't = racism. Northerners boast about being anti-slavery, but they also boast about racism against blacks.

Again, I agree with you.

Racism in the North is like racism in a foreign country. They're welcoming to tourists, just when you live there, there's a problem. Don't confuse people loving to vacation in New York or Baltimore as them being accepting. Denmark is a tourist haven and they are easily the biggest KKK country in the world

I don't follow your point here. Can you clarify?

Nevada is another type of racism, exploiting women of other races via prostitution
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 6:53:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

Says the "Friends" fan. Keep trying to ban me, and I'll slap fire at you (figuratively speaking). I'm gonna be here, and if you don't like that, take your little behind out of this site and go to Sodahead where you belong. Piece of garbage

I suggest you kiss my ---. Cause you're not gonna do anything to me.
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 6:53:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

You're like that whiny doofus Timmy in the "Seinfeld" episode with the double dip. I'm George and I school you, Timmy.
The Klansman!
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 6:54:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

You're a conservative? I thought conservatives believed in allowing people to say whatever opinion they wanted even if they didn't agree with it? Exactly. If you love tyranny so much you shouldn't be called a conservative.
You sound like one of those big government types.
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 6:55:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

I haven't called for banning you. I'll insult you, but I don't want you banned, hypocrite. Take your big government arse to Sodahead if you hate freedom so much.
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 6:57:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

I take back what I said about Lincoln, having forgotten things about him, but you are like a Radical Republican, oppressing others. Like those who invaded the South to loot them.

You're no conservative, you're a Radical Republican.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:59:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 6:57:36 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

I take back what I said about Lincoln, having forgotten things about him, but you are like a Radical Republican, oppressing others. Like those who invaded the South to loot them.

You're no conservative, you're a Radical Republican.

Everything you say is absolutely pointless trash. Your parents are disappointed, aren't they?
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:04:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 7:59:50 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 2/20/2014 6:57:36 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

I take back what I said about Lincoln, having forgotten things about him, but you are like a Radical Republican, oppressing others. Like those who invaded the South to loot them.

You're no conservative, you're a Radical Republican.

Everything you say is absolutely pointless trash. Your parents are disappointed, aren't they?

You're the one who wants to ban people, so I think you are probably a disgrace to your parents. I mean you're such a conservative but you wanna ban me for having a different point of view. Oh yeah, that's real conservative. lol
Tyrant
Adam2
Posts: 1,024
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:05:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 7:59:50 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 2/20/2014 6:57:36 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

I take back what I said about Lincoln, having forgotten things about him, but you are like a Radical Republican, oppressing others. Like those who invaded the South to loot them.

You're no conservative, you're a Radical Republican.

Everything you say is absolutely pointless trash. Your parents are disappointed, aren't they?

You'd fit in with the owner of Sodahead. Why don't you go to Sodahead if you love banning people who don't agree with you?
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:06:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 8:05:19 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 7:59:50 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 2/20/2014 6:57:36 PM, Adam2 wrote:
At 2/20/2014 5:57:45 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Adam2, I hope you know this,

but you are the biggest doofus I've ever freakin' heard of.

I take back what I said about Lincoln, having forgotten things about him, but you are like a Radical Republican, oppressing others. Like those who invaded the South to loot them.

You're no conservative, you're a Radical Republican.

Everything you say is absolutely pointless trash. Your parents are disappointed, aren't they?

You'd fit in with the owner of Sodahead. Why don't you go to Sodahead if you love banning people who don't agree with you?

I haven't banned anyone, dingus.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess