Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

What if Hitler wasn't anti semitic or racist?

Theguywhoknowsnothing
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 10:06:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Would WW2 have happened?

Would Albert Einstein have stayed in Germany and help german scientist to develop the first nuclear bomb?

Would Germany go to space before any other country? Would they have landed in the moon first?
Deutsch guy who knows nothing.
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 12:02:10 AM
At 2/6/2014 10:06:39 PM, Theguywhoknowsnothing wrote:
Would WW2 have happened?

Would Albert Einstein have stayed in Germany and help german scientist to develop the first nuclear bomb?

Would Germany go to space before any other country? Would they have landed in the moon first?

I bet it will be the second one. WWII is probably unavoidable so long as Germany still had that aspiration to be superpower and he already proved it in our timeline that he can actually do it.

Without anti-Semitic sentiment Nazi Germany can become very mush the same as USSR. He will just exterminate someone who post threat, not necessary have to be a Jew. Of course that should drove Einstein out anyway.
eNo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 11:31:38 AM
Would WW2 have happened?

Hitler would just have continued his quest to shed Versaille and expand German land and influence, and rid communists and bolsheviks but without the distraction of Jewish genocide.
"Scholarly opinion, even well informed scholarly opinion, is not evidence."
Jack212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 8:47:15 PM
Would WW2 have happened?

1. WW2 would still have happened. Germany was stuck with serious economic and social problems thanks to the Treaty of Versailles, so it was only a matter of time before things escalated. The Allies did not go to war because of the Jews, they went because Germany was a military threat and not backing down.

2. Probably not. Scientists were already leaving Germany to avoid its problems. Einstein probably would have left to avoid being caught in the war.

3. Probably not, they weren't in the best of shape. Maybe if they'd seized the oil in the Middle East and forced a stalemate, things could have turned out differently. It's impossible to predict.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 11:42:33 PM
Would WW2 have happened?

Probably

Probably not

definitely not
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 8:35:17 AM
At 2/9/2014 11:42:33 PM, imabench wrote:
Would WW2 have happened?

Probably

Probably not

definitely not

This.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 9:31:34 PM
Would WW2 have happened?

Probably not, since Germany wouldn't have risen up from its post-WW1 depression without the charisma and propaganda of Hitler.

Oh, damn, I didn't think of that...
You know what, maybe WW2, would happen after all... except it would be way more devastating and Germany would win...

Well, yes, because they wouldn't have any competitors (they would've conquered them all in WW2)
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 12:16:54 PM
At 2/10/2014 9:31:34 PM, Romanii wrote:
Would WW2 have happened?

Probably not, since Germany wouldn't have risen up from its post-WW1 depression without the charisma and propaganda of Hitler.

The question is "Would WWII start if there wasn't anti-Semitic sentiments in Germany?".

Oh, damn, I didn't think of that...
You know what, maybe WW2, would happen after all... except it would be way more devastating and Germany would win...

lol no.

Well, yes, because they wouldn't have any competitors (they would've conquered them all in WW2)

No.
bubbatheclown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 3:11:26 PM
Would WW2 have happened?

Even though they were Nazis, you have to give them credit for their scientific innovation. They were geniuses, and they could've used their genius for good if they weren't Nazis.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 7:13:36 PM
Truth is Hitler was anti-Semitic (but remember Judaism is a religion not a race).
Hitler was no racist.
The Anglo-Saxons and Scandinavians (the Allied scum) were.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 7:15:13 PM
Truth is it was the Lowlands who founded the Americas. James I (not of England but) of Scotland. He started the atrocities against the Amerindians. No wonder we have such a strong Anglo-Saxon/anti-French attitude in this country. It's more a feeling of moral supremacy than one of threat.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 7:15:33 PM
At 2/24/2014 7:14:02 PM, Adam2 wrote:
Now I mean Scotland by Anglo-Saxons, not England (except the South)

Not England (except the north)
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 7:19:16 PM
I don't mean the Highlands as I know they were oppressed. But to tell the truth the south of England was oppressed too. It's something that goes back to antiquity. The Germanic group to the north treated the Britons (of southern Britanica) and the Celts of Ireland like garbage
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 7:19:55 PM
At 2/24/2014 7:14:02 PM, Adam2 wrote:
Now I mean Scotland by Anglo-Saxons, not England (except the South)

I meant not England (except the north) pardon me. The North has a strong history of imperialism