Jump to topic:

The identity of Jesus

Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 6:19:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What do you guys think Jesus taught and thought about during his 33 years on Earth? What do you think he would think of the Christian Church today?
kiryasjoelvillage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 12:49:59 AM
I totally respect the jesus thoughts and his vision taught us to be a good human being and we oftenly visit the church for peace , humanity
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 12:02:59 PM
There exists no evidence that Jesus was a real person. The books of the New Testament are not reliable. The earliest secular mention is though to be a forgery, and even if it is not, Josephus was born after the supposed death of Jesus so he wouldn't be giving eye-witness testimony.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Bandas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 3:33:47 PM
SN1P stop copy pasting the same thing over and over. Even the top historians today believe Jesus was alive. Even most evolutionists and atheists believe he is existed. Although they don't believe that he is The Son of God because in their eyes there is no God, but they don't rebuke that Jesus wasn't on Earth.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 9:09:31 AM
At 3/3/2014 8:34:11 AM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 2/19/2014 12:02:59 PM, SNP1 wrote:
The books of the New Testament are not reliable.

What a big assertion, do you have any evidence for that?

In my upcoming debate I will address that point.

At 2/27/2014 3:33:47 PM, Bandas wrote:
SN1P stop copy pasting the same thing over and over. Even the top historians today believe Jesus was alive. Even most evolutionists and atheists believe he is existed. Although they don't believe that he is The Son of God because in their eyes there is no God, but they don't rebuke that Jesus wasn't on Earth.

I will address that in my upcoming debate as well. I just need to finish sourcing my information and type one or two more paragraphs before I start.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO