"Braveheart" or "Schindler's List"

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 8:47:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For me "Braveheart"
The latter seems like something Anglo-Saxons/Nordics would use to recruit new KKK members.
"Braveheart" is not afraid to tell how they feel to your face. I enjoyed Wallace beating the crap about Anglos and Vikings.
Besides, who doesn't find "Schindler's List" played out. It's so played out that Jerry decided to make out.
It's a movie for Klansman such as Newman and the buffoonish double dip Timmy on "Seinfeld" and it's a movie for "Friends" fans. Whenever someone plays that movie I say STFU!
Jifpop09
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 2:40:08 PM
At 2/21/2014 8:47:04 PM, Adam2 wrote:
For me "Braveheart"
The latter seems like something Anglo-Saxons/Nordics would use to recruit new KKK members.
"Braveheart" is not afraid to tell how they feel to your face. I enjoyed Wallace beating the crap about Anglos and Vikings.
Besides, who doesn't find "Schindler's List" played out. It's so played out that Jerry decided to make out.
It's a movie for Klansman such as Newman and the buffoonish double dip Timmy on "Seinfeld" and it's a movie for "Friends" fans. Whenever someone plays that movie I say STFU!

Braveheart is historically inaccurate.
Leader of the DDO Revolution Party
MyDinosaurHands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 3:58:49 PM
Well if we want a break down of lead actors, in one you've got Liam Neeson who has repeatedly proven to be awesome, and on the other hand you've got Mel Gibson (right? I'm pretty sure I'm right) who is arguably awesome but also a racist drunk, and maybe a racist period.
Guess what I used to type this..

Careful! Don't laugh too hard.
MyDinosaurHands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2014 4:00:24 PM
If you wanted a more direct comparison go Rob Roy versus Braveheart. Both deal with the oppression the Irish (right? I think that's right) go through.
Guess what I used to type this..

Careful! Don't laugh too hard.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2014 11:26:04 AM
I take it back. How about "Last of the Mohicans"? I forgot that it was (Lowlands of) Scotland, not England who colonized it.
"Braveheart" is almost like "Birth of a Nation," if it would have been portrayed correctly. But the movie portrayed Wallace as a Highlander, making it more appealing.
scots
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:20:30 AM
At 3/25/2014 11:26:04 AM, Adam2 wrote:
I take it back. How about "Last of the Mohicans"? I forgot that it was (Lowlands of) Scotland, not England who colonized it.
"Braveheart" is almost like "Birth of a Nation," if it would have been portrayed correctly. But the movie portrayed Wallace as a Highlander, making it more appealing.

Actually William Wallace was born in Elderslie Scotland which is in the Lowlands. :P
"Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears."
- John Lennon
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:24:08 AM
At 3/3/2014 2:40:08 PM, Jifpop09 wrote:

Braveheart is historically inaccurate.
So you're the one who I keep getting accused of being :/
How about NO elections?