lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 11:24:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Can someone explain this to me?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Martley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 2:41:30 PM
At 5/11/2014 11:24:51 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Politics.....

In short it was a document that outlined what Republicans would do if the gained control of the House, something they had not had since Eisenhower I believe. Most if not all Republicans signed it just ahead of the midterm election of Clintons first term. They hit the campaign trail with a national campaign effort. Instead of each person running for his/her own race the Contract allowed them to run a national effort. And they did win back the House. However, it is not unusual for the opposition party to do well in mid-term elections. They can more effectively play the blame game, and not as many pro-president supporters come out for mid-terms and vote party line.
A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit.

The best time to do something was 20 years ago.... the second best to do something is now.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 2:43:36 PM
At 5/11/2014 2:41:30 PM, Martley wrote:

Politics.....

In short it was a document that outlined what Republicans would do if the gained control of the House, something they had not had since Eisenhower I believe. Most if not all Republicans signed it just ahead of the midterm election of Clintons first term. They hit the campaign trail with a national campaign effort. Instead of each person running for his/her own race the Contract allowed them to run a national effort. And they did win back the House. However, it is not unusual for the opposition party to do well in mid-term elections. They can more effectively play the blame game, and not as many pro-president supporters come out for mid-terms and vote party line.

I new that much, but what was on it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Martley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2014 2:53:39 PM
At 5/11/2014 2:43:36 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/11/2014 2:41:30 PM, Martley wrote:

Politics.....

I new that much, but what was on it.

It was pretty much standard Conservative Republican platform stuff as I recall. Fiscal responsibility, tax reduction... I remember the marriage penalty was the one they harped on a bunch, citizenship, tort reform, national security, and job creation through tax breaks for small companys and reduced corporate regulations and taxes. And also term limits to prevent career politicians. However, it was packaged in a nice tighty little package and marketed effectively by Grinrich and republicans.
A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit.

The best time to do something was 20 years ago.... the second best to do something is now.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 8:15:09 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
lol 42069
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...