Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:33:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 10:33:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:37:40 PM
At 6/29/2014 10:33:47 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

Its actually quite logical to think so, considering that the chambers were designated delousing chambers, not anti-Jew chambers.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:38:26 PM
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?
maaafffiiiiuuuhhh
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:02:35 PM
At 6/29/2014 10:38:26 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?
maaafffiiiiuuuhhh

Mija, I'm not really feeling well :/
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:03:22 PM
At 6/29/2014 11:02:35 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 6/29/2014 10:38:26 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?
maaafffiiiiuuuhhh

Mija, I'm not really feeling well :/
Okay. Get better hermana
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:16:10 PM
proven fact

I keep trying to tell people that the Jews were raptured and that's why they disappeared. Hitler AKA Walt Disney AKA Kermit Roosevelt being a big time Catholic was embarrassed that Christianity was wrong about who would be raptured when Jesus returns. So a huge conspiracy among the worlds elite happened to fake a war and a holocaust to cover this up.
marinaspins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 12:15:03 AM
i honestly dont understand why people think this. like do you not really believe that over 6 million people died? where did they go then? do you not see concentration camps over in germany and other places? what are they if they arent concentration camps? and did you know that biographies have been written based on their experience? is that just fantasy? well then maybe anne frank just had a wild imagination and could make up all of that stuff. so then maybe hitler didnt exst either. maybe world war 2 didnt even happen. i really cant understand why people think it just didnt happen. there is way more proof that it did happen instead of that it didnt. i mean there are books written about this as well as picture books describing what happened. and if you think thats completely fake and bs then theres something wrong with you
suttichart.denpruektham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 5:53:39 AM
At 7/14/2014 12:15:03 AM, marinaspins wrote:
i honestly dont understand why people think this. like do you not really believe that over 6 million people died? where did they go then? do you not see concentration camps over in germany and other places? what are they if they arent concentration camps? and did you know that biographies have been written based on their experience? is that just fantasy? well then maybe anne frank just had a wild imagination and could make up all of that stuff. so then maybe hitler didnt exst either. maybe world war 2 didnt even happen. i really cant understand why people think it just didnt happen. there is way more proof that it did happen instead of that it didnt. i mean there are books written about this as well as picture books describing what happened. and if you think thats completely fake and bs then theres something wrong with you

After German surrender, the entire town folks were drafted to assist in dismantlement of the concentration and the gas chamber, not only to remind them of what they have done but also to ensure that the holocaust is undeniable. Not after a hundreds of thousand of people had witnessed it and move it with their very own hands to the proper burial (or burn?) - evidences of their action should be still well preserve and accessible.

Not understand either why there is still a people who believe it wasn't happened. May be it that's teenage things?
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 7:23:34 AM
At 7/14/2014 12:15:03 AM, marinaspins wrote:
i honestly dont understand why people think this. like do you not really believe that over 6 million people died? where did they go then? do you not see concentration camps over in germany and other places?

They were hidden in Mason Lodges.

what are they if they arent concentration camps?

Why ask. Dey are delousing chambers.

and did you know that biographies have been written based on their experience? is that just fantasy? well then maybe anne frank just had a wild imagination and could make up all of that stuff.

pffft the pen which Anne Frank allegedly wrote her diary with was invented in '54. The handwriting that was retrieved from the original manuscript represented a complex older person, not a young little girl.

so then maybe hitler didnt exst either. maybe world war 2 didnt even happen. i really cant understand why people think it just didnt happen. there is way more proof that it did happen instead of that it didnt.

Wylted, tell her about Hitler-Disney association.

i mean there are books written about this as well as picture books describing what happened. and if you think thats completely fake and bs then theres something wrong with you

There are books written that the Spaghetti monster exists. Do you believe those books?
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 7:18:20 PM
proven fact

Yah of course the holocaust happened! -__- Mikal do you actually think that?
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 7:19:54 PM
At 7/17/2014 7:18:20 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
proven fact

Yah of course the holocaust happened! -__- Mikal do you actually think that?

Sigh...
DDD

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 7:31:55 PM
At 6/29/2014 10:37:40 PM, Kc1999 wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

Its actually quite logical to think so, considering that the chambers were designated delousing chambers, not anti-Jew chambers.

Then why are there many documentaries, books, encyclopedias, etc to discuss about it? Are you gonna say those things aren't accurate regarding the holocaust?
"Good Times" ~ Max
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 7:33:42 PM
At 7/17/2014 7:31:55 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

Then why are there many documentaries, books, encyclopedias, etc to discuss about it? Are you gonna say those things aren't accurate regarding the holocaust?

Well put, well put!
DDD

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 7:36:50 PM
At 7/17/2014 7:33:42 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

Well put, well put!

Thanks.
"Good Times" ~ Max
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:15:32 PM
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

There's also a lot of books and encyclopedia entries about Zeus...

It's all just propaganda. You're just hearing one side of the story.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:37:54 PM
At 7/17/2014 8:15:32 PM, bluesteel wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

Propaganda??? Seriously??..
"Good Times" ~ Max
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:42:36 PM
At 7/17/2014 8:37:54 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

Yup. The real story is: Hitler put all the Jews in fun summer camps, and then there was a terrible typhus outbreak that killed a bunch of them, so the Nazis reacted quickly to kill the lice that carried the typhus. There were one or two mishaps where some people got trapped inside the delousing chambers (oops), but for the most part, it was just a good 'ol summer romp, with a little bit of work thrown in.

Then the Jew-controlled United States got to write all the history books and tried to make Hitler look all bad. Kind of ridiculous really. It's all there in Hitler's book -- Mein Kampf ("My Camp"), about his plans to build the best summer camp ever!
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:56:04 PM
At 7/17/2014 8:42:36 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Yup. The real story is: Hitler put all the Jews in fun summer camps, and then there was a terrible typhus outbreak that killed a bunch of them, so the Nazis reacted quickly to kill the lice that carried the typhus. There were one or two mishaps where some people got trapped inside the delousing chambers (oops), but for the most part, it was just a good 'ol summer romp, with a little bit of work thrown in.

Then the Jew-controlled United States got to write all the history books and tried to make Hitler look all bad. Kind of ridiculous really. It's all there in Hitler's book -- Mein Kampf ("My Camp"), about his plans to build the best summer camp ever!

LOL
yang.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:57:16 PM
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

All lies
"Good Times" ~ Max
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 10:29:47 PM
At 7/17/2014 8:57:16 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

All lies

Not even. In Mein Kampf, he even had plans for a tanning station that could burn your body whole.

#AuschwitzBestSummerCampEvar
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 10:35:18 PM
I'm so glad that you guy think this is funny when it's not.
What if that was your people an you were taken from your homes put in a train to be stationed at camps that would lead you an your people to death? Would you be laughing and making a joke out of it then?

This saddens me tht people take serious things so lightly...
"Good Times" ~ Max
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 5:11:21 PM
proven fact

-_- your kidding, right?

This is possibly the best thing I have ever read
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 5:20:44 PM

Lies.

T'was the jews that wanted to make the best summer camp ever. Hitler saw and wanted to go but they refused to let him so he crashed the summer camp. They kicked him out and in turn, aliens who were overlooking thought they were being mean and dropped those chambers there. Hitler tried to save them and the Alien King saw this as mutiny and decided to blame The Holocaust on him for being a prick and not taking their side.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 5:27:55 PM
At 7/17/2014 10:35:18 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
What if that was your people an you were taken from your homes put in a train to be stationed at camps that would lead you an your people to death? Would you be laughing and making a joke out of it then?

I had a great grandfather who died in the Holocaust...

He fell out of a guard tower
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 5:32:57 PM
At 7/17/2014 10:35:18 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I think the bigger irony is that you advocate that it's an atrocity that 6 million Jews were tortured and inhumanely killed, when you believe that they are now being tortured and treated inhumanely for *eternity* as they burn in Hell (for refusing to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior).

Who is the bigger Hitler, the man who led Germany during WWII or your God?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 5:36:44 PM
At 7/19/2014 5:20:44 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Lies.

T'was the jews that wanted to make the best summer camp ever. Hitler saw and wanted to go but they refused to let him so he crashed the summer camp. They kicked him out and in turn, aliens who were overlooking thought they were being mean and dropped those chambers there. Hitler tried to save them and the Alien King saw this as mutiny and decided to blame The Holocaust on him for being a prick and not taking their side.

First rule of improv... [http://improvencyclopedia.org...]
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 6:22:45 PM
At 7/19/2014 5:36:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Lies.

Same to you.
You in denial?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 6:34:01 PM
At 7/19/2014 6:22:45 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 7/19/2014 5:36:44 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Lies.

Same to you.
You in denial?

Yes!