Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Alternate CSA history.

lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2014 4:50:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I wrote a Paper on it a few years back here it is.

My favorite singer growing up was the famous Canadian Elvis Pressly. Oh you didn"t know" all Confederate popculture comes from Canada. In the mockumentery Confederate States of America, directed by Kevin Willmont, the world is depicted as where the Confederacy wins the Civil War and how the world changes.

It starts when after Lincoln states that the War of Northern Agressors is to keep the Union together and not about slavery. So the Confederate Secritary of State Judha Benjerman convinces Brittian and France to send troops. At the Battle of Gettesburgh the Confederates along with two companies of british and French soldiers brake through enemy lines and win the battle. The Confederacy goes on the burn down Boston and New York and captures DC, but Lincoln is nowhere to be found.

The war ends and Davis annexes the north and reintroduces slavery there thanks to an idea from his personal slave. The Klu Klux Klan is formed to terrorize all free slaves back into slavery as they commit the American Holliscost. Abolistionist exile to Canada and the Cotton Curten is built between the CSA and Canada when Fredrick Douglous convinces the Canadian Parliament to not return escaped slaves to the Confederacy. Davis then moves the capitol back to Washington DC. In the hunt for Dishonest Abe, Lincoln is found with Harriet Tubman trying to cross Lake Champlain. Tubman is executed while Lincoln, after being held for two years, is exiled to Canada. John Ambrose the 1st decides to tax all non slave holders inorder to encourage slavery in the north. Tragedy strikes when president McKinnly is assassinated by an abolitionist. The need for slavery expanded as the Confederacy invaded all of Latin America in a more extreme version of manifest destiny. The people living there didn"t fare to well as they were enslaved and shipped elsewhere. The Confederacy outlaws all non Christian religions and all non Gospall music. After a long debate and pleading from Davis Judism is permitted in certain "concentration camps." The popculture revolution occurs in Canada to where it"s radioed into the Confederacy. The Confederacy was hit hard during the stock market crash in 1929 and the dust bowl that swept across the nation. They get out of the Great Depression by reinstating the slave trade in Africa.

Many Confederate Congressmen attended Hitler"s rallies, so Hitler returns the favor. The Confederacy agrees to netrual pact with Germany due to disagreements over the final solution, but they are still sucked into the war. They attack Japan thinking that Japan would be weak since they aren"t white. Japan starts winning many battles due to Confederate overconfided. CSA enlists the black regiment who were promised their freedom if they served their nations. CSA wins by sneaking 244 Nazi scientists out before Berlin falls and they drop the Atomic bomb on Japan to win the war. The black regiment was returned to their owners without question. After the war the UN posts trade sanctions on the CSA and only South Africa remains loyal.

Canada and the CSA turns to a Cold War and you have the Watts slave revolt in LA. Kennedy attempts to free the slaves and is supported by a 25% approval rate for slavery, he is distracted by the war in Vietnam and the Newfoundland Missile Crisis to deal with before he is assassinated. Rosa Parks has known as the most notable abolitionist terrorist who worked for the Black Panther, a group who tried to free the slaves. In 1990, Iraq invades the Confederate providence of Kuwait. The Confederacy wins the war and annexes a large portion of Iraq and starts to execute Muslums. John Ambrose the 5th before the 1992 election Ambrose was accused of being part black by a slave in an interview with him. Ambrose proclaimed, "My great-great-great granddaddy didn"t have sexual relations with that women." Ambrose commited suicide in his car and DNA results came up negative. In 1995, Tim McVeigh blows up the Jefferson Memorial and his execution is held on PPV. Pope John Paul the 2nd is almost assassinated in Richmond. The Confederacy then tries to erracticate the Muslum Menis in the Middle East in What would become known as the Great Crusades.

So as you can see here today that the alternate reality if the Confederacy wins the Civil War would have made the war a much different place. The reason that this is important is that we much fully look at what we have inorder to appriate what we have.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2014 5:18:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 4:50:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I wrote a Paper on it a few years back here it is.

This is interesting but painful to read. I did you the favor of cleaning up your grammar. I strongly suggest you work on this.

My favorite singer growing up was the famous Canadian Elvis Pressly. Oh you didn"t know" all Confederate popculture comes from Canada. In the mockumentery Confederate States of America, directed by Kevin Willmont, the [] Confederacy wins the Civil War and [he documents how] the world changes.

It starts [] after Lincoln states that the War of Northern [Aggressors] is to keep the Union together and [is] not about slavery. So the Confederate [Secretary] of State Judha Benjerman convinces [Britain] and France to send troops. At the Battle of [Gettysburg] the Confederates along with two companies of [British] and French soldiers [break] through enemy lines and win the battle. The Confederacy goes on the burn down Boston and New York and captures DC, but Lincoln is nowhere to be found.

The war ends and Davis annexes the north and reintroduces slavery there thanks to an idea from his personal slave. The Klu Klux Klan is formed to terrorize all free slaves back into slavery as they commit the American [Holocaust]. [Abolitionists are exiled] to Canada and the Cotton [Curtain] is built between the CSA and Canada when Fredrick [Douglas] convinces the Canadian Parliament to not return escaped slaves to the Confederacy. Davis then moves the capitol back to Washington DC. In the hunt for Dishonest Abe, Lincoln is found with Harriet Tubman trying to cross Lake Champlain. Tubman is executed while Lincoln, after being held for two years, is exiled to Canada. John Ambrose the 1st decides to tax all non slave holders inorder to encourage slavery in the north. Tragedy strikes when president [McKinley] is assassinated by an abolitionist. The need for slavery [expands] as the Confederacy [invades] all of Latin America in a more extreme version of manifest destiny. The people living there [don't] fare to well as they [are] enslaved and shipped elsewhere. The Confederacy outlaws all non Christian religions and all non [Gospel] music. After a long debate and pleading from Davis [Judaism] is permitted in certain "concentration camps." The popculture revolution occurs in Canada to where it"s radioed into the Confederacy. The Confederacy [is] hit hard during the stock market crash in 1929 and the dust bowl that [sweeps] across the nation. They get out of the Great Depression by reinstating the slave trade in Africa.

Many Confederate Congressmen attended Hitler"s rallies, so Hitler returns the favor. The Confederacy agrees to [neutral] pact with Germany due to disagreements over the final solution, but they are still sucked into the war. They attack Japan thinking that Japan would be weak since they aren"t white. Japan starts winning many battles due to Confederate [overconfidence]. CSA enlists the black regiment who were promised their freedom if they served their nations. CSA wins by sneaking 244 Nazi scientists out before Berlin falls and they drop the Atomic bomb on Japan to win the war. The black regiment was returned to their owners without question. After the war the UN posts trade sanctions on the CSA and only South Africa remains loyal.

I don't get this part. Wouldn't the CSA and the Nazis become allies? If so, why would Nazi scientists defect to America?

Canada and the CSA [fight] a Cold War and you have the Watts slave revolt in LA. Kennedy attempts to free the slaves and is supported by a 25% approval rate for slavery, he is distracted by the war in Vietnam and the Newfoundland Missile Crisis to deal with before he is assassinated. Rosa Parks [is] known as the most notable abolitionist terrorist who [works] for the Black Panther, a group who [tries] to free the slaves. In 1990, Iraq invades the Confederate [province] of Kuwait. The Confederacy wins the war and annexes a large portion of Iraq and starts to execute Muslums. John Ambrose the 5th[,] before the 1992 election[,] was accused of being part black by a slave in an interview []. Ambrose [proclaims], "My great-great-great granddaddy didn"t have sexual relations with that women." Ambrose [commits] suicide in his car and DNA results [come] up negative. In 1995, Tim McVeigh blows up the Jefferson Memorial and his execution is held on PPV. Pope John Paul the 2nd is almost assassinated in Richmond. The Confederacy then tries to [eradicate] the Muslum [Menace] in the Middle East in [what] would become known as the Great Crusades.

So as you can see here today that the alternate reality if the Confederacy wins the Civil War would have made the [world] a much different place. The reason that this is important is that we [must] fully look at what we have [in order] to [appreciate] what we have.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 10:13:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

http://www.imdb.com...

Funny film - covers exactly what you are asking.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:06:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/12/2014 5:18:30 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:44 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I wrote a Paper on it a few years back here it is.

This is interesting but painful to read. I did you the favor of cleaning up your grammar. I strongly suggest you work on this.

My favorite singer growing up was the famous Canadian Elvis Pressly. Oh you didn"t know" all Confederate popculture comes from Canada. In the mockumentery Confederate States of America, directed by Kevin Willmont, the [] Confederacy wins the Civil War and [he documents how] the world changes.

It starts [] after Lincoln states that the War of Northern [Aggressors] is to keep the Union together and [is] not about slavery. So the Confederate [Secretary] of State Judha Benjerman convinces [Britain] and France to send troops. At the Battle of [Gettysburg] the Confederates along with two companies of [British] and French soldiers [break] through enemy lines and win the battle. The Confederacy goes on the burn down Boston and New York and captures DC, but Lincoln is nowhere to be found.

The war ends and Davis annexes the north and reintroduces slavery there thanks to an idea from his personal slave. The Klu Klux Klan is formed to terrorize all free slaves back into slavery as they commit the American [Holocaust]. [Abolitionists are exiled] to Canada and the Cotton [Curtain] is built between the CSA and Canada when Fredrick [Douglas] convinces the Canadian Parliament to not return escaped slaves to the Confederacy. Davis then moves the capitol back to Washington DC. In the hunt for Dishonest Abe, Lincoln is found with Harriet Tubman trying to cross Lake Champlain. Tubman is executed while Lincoln, after being held for two years, is exiled to Canada. John Ambrose the 1st decides to tax all non slave holders inorder to encourage slavery in the north. Tragedy strikes when president [McKinley] is assassinated by an abolitionist. The need for slavery [expands] as the Confederacy [invades] all of Latin America in a more extreme version of manifest destiny. The people living there [don't] fare to well as they [are] enslaved and shipped elsewhere. The Confederacy outlaws all non Christian religions and all non [Gospel] music. After a long debate and pleading from Davis [Judaism] is permitted in certain "concentration camps." The popculture revolution occurs in Canada to where it"s radioed into the Confederacy. The Confederacy [is] hit hard during the stock market crash in 1929 and the dust bowl that [sweeps] across the nation. They get out of the Great Depression by reinstating the slave trade in Africa.

Many Confederate Congressmen attended Hitler"s rallies, so Hitler returns the favor. The Confederacy agrees to [neutral] pact with Germany due to disagreements over the final solution, but they are still sucked into the war. They attack Japan thinking that Japan would be weak since they aren"t white. Japan starts winning many battles due to Confederate [overconfidence]. CSA enlists the black regiment who were promised their freedom if they served their nations. CSA wins by sneaking 244 Nazi scientists out before Berlin falls and they drop the Atomic bomb on Japan to win the war. The black regiment was returned to their owners without question. After the war the UN posts trade sanctions on the CSA and only South Africa remains loyal.

I don't get this part. Wouldn't the CSA and the Nazis become allies? If so, why would Nazi scientists defect to America?

They would, but it would be neutral. They like the ideas of the whites being the supreme race, but the CSA wants the NAZIs to use them as labor. They just don't agree with Hitler's Finial Solution.

Canada and the CSA [fight] a Cold War and you have the Watts slave revolt in LA. Kennedy attempts to free the slaves and is supported by a 25% approval rate for slavery, he is distracted by the war in Vietnam and the Newfoundland Missile Crisis to deal with before he is assassinated. Rosa Parks [is] known as the most notable abolitionist terrorist who [works] for the Black Panther, a group who [tries] to free the slaves. In 1990, Iraq invades the Confederate [province] of Kuwait. The Confederacy wins the war and annexes a large portion of Iraq and starts to execute Muslums. John Ambrose the 5th[,] before the 1992 election[,] was accused of being part black by a slave in an interview []. Ambrose [proclaims], "My great-great-great granddaddy didn"t have sexual relations with that women." Ambrose [commits] suicide in his car and DNA results [come] up negative. In 1995, Tim McVeigh blows up the Jefferson Memorial and his execution is held on PPV. Pope John Paul the 2nd is almost assassinated in Richmond. The Confederacy then tries to [eradicate] the Muslum [Menace] in the Middle East in [what] would become known as the Great Crusades.

So as you can see here today that the alternate reality if the Confederacy wins the Civil War would have made the [world] a much different place. The reason that this is important is that we [must] fully look at what we have [in order] to [appreciate] what we have.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:13:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 10:13:32 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

http://www.imdb.com...

Funny film - covers exactly what you are asking.

I've seen it. I find some of the commericials to be terribly hillarious.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 3:08:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/25/2014 12:13:45 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2014 10:13:32 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

http://www.imdb.com...

Funny film - covers exactly what you are asking.

I've seen it. I find some of the commericials to be terribly hillarious.

LOL, yup.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 3:38:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

More than likely the U.S. would become a confederacy. The civil-rights movement would be set back a couple of decades. There would probably be many more internal conflicts due to the weakening of the central government. We might have stayed out of WWII. It's hard to say.
You can call me Mark if you like.
Unitomic
Posts: 591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 11:31:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Annexation wasn't their Goal.

However space unicorns and all that, let's assume they pull it off.

Either the Confederacy would break apart, or because a federation. It won't be immediate, but it will happen. Weak Confederations simply aren't possible. They either consolidate a stronger central Government, or they fail entirely. Often times the only times they work is because they weren't actually Confederacies but rather a loose association like the UN. Either how, the Confederation either won't exist, or will be a Federation in all but name.

==Unitomic==
Atheist-Independent
Posts: 776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:55:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

The US, and Lincoln especially, would not allow it. If they lost the Civil War the Union would declare war again as soon as they were able.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 10:09:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

Just watch C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America or something.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 11:16:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/29/2014 10:09:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

Just watch C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America or something.

I have, I've also stated that already in this thread.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2014 11:23:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/29/2014 11:16:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 11/29/2014 10:09:56 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

Just watch C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America or something.

I have, I've also stated that already in this thread.

Oh, sorry.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 10:12:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2014 10:13:32 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

http://www.imdb.com...

Funny film - covers exactly what you are asking.

About to give this a watch. Hope it's not disappointing.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 11:59:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 10:12:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/25/2014 10:13:32 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

http://www.imdb.com...

Funny film - covers exactly what you are asking.

About to give this a watch. Hope it's not disappointing.

It's not, lol. The commercials that pop up randomly throughout the movie are freaking hilarious!! Like, seriously.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 3:43:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 11:59:49 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:12:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/25/2014 10:13:32 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

http://www.imdb.com...

Funny film - covers exactly what you are asking.

About to give this a watch. Hope it's not disappointing.

It's not, lol. The commercials that pop up randomly throughout the movie are freaking hilarious!! Like, seriously.

That was brilliant. So funny, so controversial. So well done. They nailed a PBS documentary style perfectly. Not disappointed at all. It was amazing.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 6:12:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/9/2014 3:43:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 12/8/2014 11:59:49 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:12:52 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 8/25/2014 10:13:32 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/8/2014 4:50:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I've always been corious to what would happen if the South won the Civil War and annexed the North. What would happen in your opinion and how would world history be different.

http://www.imdb.com...

Funny film - covers exactly what you are asking.

About to give this a watch. Hope it's not disappointing.

It's not, lol. The commercials that pop up randomly throughout the movie are freaking hilarious!! Like, seriously.

That was brilliant. So funny, so controversial. So well done. They nailed a PBS documentary style perfectly. Not disappointed at all. It was amazing.

Lmao, right?! It really is a brilliant film haha :)
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...