Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Secret Behind Communism

Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 4:41:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

you must not forget the jewish role in the form of bolshevism in this genocide against humanity.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 8:45:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 4:41:44 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

you must not forget the jewish role in the form of bolshevism in this genocide against humanity.

The majority of the people consider this a conspiracy theory. The Jews weren't held in much esteem during the early part of the twentieth century and made nice scapegoats. The label "Judeo-Bolshevism" was used in Germany to equate Jew with communists, their natural enemies, in order to turn the people against the German communist party .According to Hannah Arendt it was "the most efficient fiction of Nazi Propaganda" Of course once Hitler began his rise to power he simply outlawed the communists. Even today people often claim that Jews run America, Britain, etc. I just don't think they have the clout, and never have.
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:09:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 8:45:47 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:41:44 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

you must not forget the jewish role in the form of bolshevism in this genocide against humanity.

The majority of the people consider this a conspiracy theory. The Jews weren't held in much esteem during the early part of the twentieth century and made nice scapegoats. The label "Judeo-Bolshevism" was used in Germany to equate Jew with communists, their natural enemies, in order to turn the people against the German communist party .According to Hannah Arendt it was "the most efficient fiction of Nazi Propaganda" Of course once Hitler began his rise to power he simply outlawed the communists. Even today people often claim that Jews run America, Britain, etc. I just don't think they have the clout, and never have.

It is unfortunate this is being labelled as a theory. Global warming is already been proven true with facts but the media is trying to make it a theory. The jewish media is trying to cover up the holodomor because if you decided to look yourself then you'd realize most of the leaders were jewish. The reason people consider this to be a conspiracy theory is because an unfortunate stereotype of jews only being capable of being victims and never perpetrators of genocide. This stereotype has seriously hurt people who have suffered from jewish hands. History textbooks will talk about christian crusaders and christian nazis and their 'crimes' and talk about islamic terrorism and its crimes but when has a textbook ever dared to reveal jewish crimes against humanity? I bet the answer is never unless you look specifically. This isn't because it never happened. During the jewish uprising against heraculius, jewish controlled jerusalem slaughtered thousands of christians in jerusalem. Now you don't hear about that in textbooks because jews deliberately try to cover up jewish crimes. The same is happening with bolshevik holocaust and other jewish perpetrated crimes. The same things happen with black on white crimes and female on male rapes. Because society stereotypes only whites being capable of racism, whites that are victims of black racism are often labelled as racist bigots. Men that report a female rapist are labelled as women haters. Unfortunetly people that speak up against genoicdes perpetrated by jews are being silenced. Quote from solzhentisyn who went to soviet gulags and personally knew the bosses there to be jewish
"You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn about the jewsA279;
Thus this is no theory, this is factual. The zionist controlled media is trying its best to make this a theory much like it does with global warming FACT. Search up genrikh yagoda, lazar kaganovich, moses hess, and leon trostky. Even Lenin, Stalin, and Karl Marx had jewish roots. It's no secret that there is a strong affinity for jews and communist perpetrated genocides. Even putin flatly says this. https://www.youtube.com...
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:19:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 9:09:38 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:45:47 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:41:44 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

you must not forget the jewish role in the form of bolshevism in this genocide against humanity.

The majority of the people consider this a conspiracy theory. The Jews weren't held in much esteem during the early part of the twentieth century and made nice scapegoats. The label "Judeo-Bolshevism" was used in Germany to equate Jew with communists, their natural enemies, in order to turn the people against the German communist party .According to Hannah Arendt it was "the most efficient fiction of Nazi Propaganda" Of course once Hitler began his rise to power he simply outlawed the communists. Even today people often claim that Jews run America, Britain, etc. I just don't think they have the clout, and never have.

It is unfortunate this is being labelled as a theory. Global warming is already been proven true with facts but the media is trying to make it a theory. The jewish media is trying to cover up the holodomor because if you decided to look yourself then you'd realize most of the leaders were jewish. The reason people consider this to be a conspiracy theory is because an unfortunate stereotype of jews only being capable of being victims and never perpetrators of genocide. This stereotype has seriously hurt people who have suffered from jewish hands. History textbooks will talk about christian crusaders and christian nazis and their 'crimes' and talk about islamic terrorism and its crimes but when has a textbook ever dared to reveal jewish crimes against humanity? I bet the answer is never unless you look specifically. This isn't because it never happened. During the jewish uprising against heraculius, jewish controlled jerusalem slaughtered thousands of christians in jerusalem. Now you don't hear about that in textbooks because jews deliberately try to cover up jewish crimes. The same is happening with bolshevik holocaust and other jewish perpetrated crimes. The same things happen with black on white crimes and female on male rapes. Because society stereotypes only whites being capable of racism, whites that are victims of black racism are often labelled as racist bigots. Men that report a female rapist are labelled as women haters. Unfortunetly people that speak up against genoicdes perpetrated by jews are being silenced. Quote from solzhentisyn who went to soviet gulags and personally knew the bosses there to be jewish
"You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn about the jewsA279;
Thus this is no theory, this is factual. The zionist controlled media is trying its best to make this a theory much like it does with global warming FACT. Search up genrikh yagoda, lazar kaganovich, moses hess, and leon trostky. Even Lenin, Stalin, and Karl Marx had jewish roots. It's no secret that there is a strong affinity for jews and communist perpetrated genocides. Even putin flatly says this. https://www.youtube.com...

My apologies, but with a username like "heil" and a seeming tendency to blame Jews for all the world's ills I can't help but jump to the conclusion that you are an anti-Semite. Do you know where that got it's roots? In Europe, for many centuries, the lending of money for interest was considered a crime against Jesus. Since the Jews didn't credit Christianity, and had trouble finding work of other kinds, they were all to happy to fill the void of being lenders, which the economy needed to grow. But of course when a person loses their house or property because they can't repay their own loan we know who gets the blame for it. Over time the Jews began to be considered filthy because of their dealings in money, even though even kings sought to borrow from them when necessary. There are no one people who evil in this world. Generalization never works. :-/
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:27:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 9:19:11 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:09:38 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:45:47 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:41:44 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

you must not forget the jewish role in the form of bolshevism in this genocide against humanity.

The majority of the people consider this a conspiracy theory. The Jews weren't held in much esteem during the early part of the twentieth century and made nice scapegoats. The label "Judeo-Bolshevism" was used in Germany to equate Jew with communists, their natural enemies, in order to turn the people against the German communist party .According to Hannah Arendt it was "the most efficient fiction of Nazi Propaganda" Of course once Hitler began his rise to power he simply outlawed the communists. Even today people often claim that Jews run America, Britain, etc. I just don't think they have the clout, and never have.

It is unfortunate this is being labelled as a theory. Global warming is already been proven true with facts but the media is trying to make it a theory. The jewish media is trying to cover up the holodomor because if you decided to look yourself then you'd realize most of the leaders were jewish. The reason people consider this to be a conspiracy theory is because an unfortunate stereotype of jews only being capable of being victims and never perpetrators of genocide. This stereotype has seriously hurt people who have suffered from jewish hands. History textbooks will talk about christian crusaders and christian nazis and their 'crimes' and talk about islamic terrorism and its crimes but when has a textbook ever dared to reveal jewish crimes against humanity? I bet the answer is never unless you look specifically. This isn't because it never happened. During the jewish uprising against heraculius, jewish controlled jerusalem slaughtered thousands of christians in jerusalem. Now you don't hear about that in textbooks because jews deliberately try to cover up jewish crimes. The same is happening with bolshevik holocaust and other jewish perpetrated crimes. The same things happen with black on white crimes and female on male rapes. Because society stereotypes only whites being capable of racism, whites that are victims of black racism are often labelled as racist bigots. Men that report a female rapist are labelled as women haters. Unfortunetly people that speak up against genoicdes perpetrated by jews are being silenced. Quote from solzhentisyn who went to soviet gulags and personally knew the bosses there to be jewish
"You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn about the jewsA279;
Thus this is no theory, this is factual. The zionist controlled media is trying its best to make this a theory much like it does with global warming FACT. Search up genrikh yagoda, lazar kaganovich, moses hess, and leon trostky. Even Lenin, Stalin, and Karl Marx had jewish roots. It's no secret that there is a strong affinity for jews and communist perpetrated genocides. Even putin flatly says this. https://www.youtube.com...

My apologies, but with a username like "heil" and a seeming tendency to blame Jews for all the world's ills I can't help but jump to the conclusion that you are an anti-Semite. Do you know where that got it's roots? In Europe, for many centuries, the lending of money for interest was considered a crime against Jesus. Since the Jews didn't credit Christianity, and had trouble finding work of other kinds, they were all to happy to fill the void of being lenders, which the economy needed to grow. But of course when a person loses their house or property because they can't repay their own loan we know who gets the blame for it. Over time the Jews began to be considered filthy because of their dealings in money, even though even kings sought to borrow from them when necessary. There are no one people who evil in this world. Generalization never works. :-/

Ok so I may be an antisemite but regardlessly the facts I present are true. If you were wondering why I in particular dislike jews then here is the reason https://www.youtube.com...
Search up leon trotsky, genrikh yagoda, moses hess, and lazar kaganovich. They're all jews if you can be bothered to see for yourself. Iranians and iraqians don't hate jews because they deal with money. They hate them because their children are being killed by jewish military and terror. I'm not sure why you are unable to acknowledge jews can be perpetrators of genocide.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:35:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 9:27:02 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:19:11 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:09:38 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:45:47 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:41:44 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

you must not forget the jewish role in the form of bolshevism in this genocide against humanity.

The majority of the people consider this a conspiracy theory. The Jews weren't held in much esteem during the early part of the twentieth century and made nice scapegoats. The label "Judeo-Bolshevism" was used in Germany to equate Jew with communists, their natural enemies, in order to turn the people against the German communist party .According to Hannah Arendt it was "the most efficient fiction of Nazi Propaganda" Of course once Hitler began his rise to power he simply outlawed the communists. Even today people often claim that Jews run America, Britain, etc. I just don't think they have the clout, and never have.

It is unfortunate this is being labelled as a theory. Global warming is already been proven true with facts but the media is trying to make it a theory. The jewish media is trying to cover up the holodomor because if you decided to look yourself then you'd realize most of the leaders were jewish. The reason people consider this to be a conspiracy theory is because an unfortunate stereotype of jews only being capable of being victims and never perpetrators of genocide. This stereotype has seriously hurt people who have suffered from jewish hands. History textbooks will talk about christian crusaders and christian nazis and their 'crimes' and talk about islamic terrorism and its crimes but when has a textbook ever dared to reveal jewish crimes against humanity? I bet the answer is never unless you look specifically. This isn't because it never happened. During the jewish uprising against heraculius, jewish controlled jerusalem slaughtered thousands of christians in jerusalem. Now you don't hear about that in textbooks because jews deliberately try to cover up jewish crimes. The same is happening with bolshevik holocaust and other jewish perpetrated crimes. The same things happen with black on white crimes and female on male rapes. Because society stereotypes only whites being capable of racism, whites that are victims of black racism are often labelled as racist bigots. Men that report a female rapist are labelled as women haters. Unfortunetly people that speak up against genoicdes perpetrated by jews are being silenced. Quote from solzhentisyn who went to soviet gulags and personally knew the bosses there to be jewish
"You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn about the jewsA279;
Thus this is no theory, this is factual. The zionist controlled media is trying its best to make this a theory much like it does with global warming FACT. Search up genrikh yagoda, lazar kaganovich, moses hess, and leon trostky. Even Lenin, Stalin, and Karl Marx had jewish roots. It's no secret that there is a strong affinity for jews and communist perpetrated genocides. Even putin flatly says this. https://www.youtube.com...

My apologies, but with a username like "heil" and a seeming tendency to blame Jews for all the world's ills I can't help but jump to the conclusion that you are an anti-Semite. Do you know where that got it's roots? In Europe, for many centuries, the lending of money for interest was considered a crime against Jesus. Since the Jews didn't credit Christianity, and had trouble finding work of other kinds, they were all to happy to fill the void of being lenders, which the economy needed to grow. But of course when a person loses their house or property because they can't repay their own loan we know who gets the blame for it. Over time the Jews began to be considered filthy because of their dealings in money, even though even kings sought to borrow from them when necessary. There are no one people who evil in this world. Generalization never works. :-/

Ok so I may be an antisemite but regardlessly the facts I present are true. If you were wondering why I in particular dislike jews then here is the reason https://www.youtube.com...
Search up leon trotsky, genrikh yagoda, moses hess, and lazar kaganovich. They're all jews if you can be bothered to see for yourself. Iranians and iraqians don't hate jews because they deal with money. They hate them because their children are being killed by jewish military and terror. I'm not sure why you are unable to acknowledge jews can be perpetrators of genocide.

Yes, they are Jews, but you can also find people of other various ethnicity involved in the same things. That's why one should be careful about generalizing. Hitler drove the Communist system more than any other man, and he wasn't a Jew. He is responsible for more suffering and deaths. I'm not taking sides here, I am merely suggesting that I see no more reason to blame one side than the other.
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:47:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 9:35:14 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:27:02 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:19:11 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:09:38 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:45:47 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:41:44 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

you must not forget the jewish role in the form of bolshevism in this genocide against humanity.

The majority of the people consider this a conspiracy theory. The Jews weren't held in much esteem during the early part of the twentieth century and made nice scapegoats. The label "Judeo-Bolshevism" was used in Germany to equate Jew with communists, their natural enemies, in order to turn the people against the German communist party .According to Hannah Arendt it was "the most efficient fiction of Nazi Propaganda" Of course once Hitler began his rise to power he simply outlawed the communists. Even today people often claim that Jews run America, Britain, etc. I just don't think they have the clout, and never have.

It is unfortunate this is being labelled as a theory. Global warming is already been proven true with facts but the media is trying to make it a theory. The jewish media is trying to cover up the holodomor because if you decided to look yourself then you'd realize most of the leaders were jewish. The reason people consider this to be a conspiracy theory is because an unfortunate stereotype of jews only being capable of being victims and never perpetrators of genocide. This stereotype has seriously hurt people who have suffered from jewish hands. History textbooks will talk about christian crusaders and christian nazis and their 'crimes' and talk about islamic terrorism and its crimes but when has a textbook ever dared to reveal jewish crimes against humanity? I bet the answer is never unless you look specifically. This isn't because it never happened. During the jewish uprising against heraculius, jewish controlled jerusalem slaughtered thousands of christians in jerusalem. Now you don't hear about that in textbooks because jews deliberately try to cover up jewish crimes. The same is happening with bolshevik holocaust and other jewish perpetrated crimes. The same things happen with black on white crimes and female on male rapes. Because society stereotypes only whites being capable of racism, whites that are victims of black racism are often labelled as racist bigots. Men that report a female rapist are labelled as women haters. Unfortunetly people that speak up against genoicdes perpetrated by jews are being silenced. Quote from solzhentisyn who went to soviet gulags and personally knew the bosses there to be jewish
"You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn about the jewsA279;
Thus this is no theory, this is factual. The zionist controlled media is trying its best to make this a theory much like it does with global warming FACT. Search up genrikh yagoda, lazar kaganovich, moses hess, and leon trostky. Even Lenin, Stalin, and Karl Marx had jewish roots. It's no secret that there is a strong affinity for jews and communist perpetrated genocides. Even putin flatly says this. https://www.youtube.com...

My apologies, but with a username like "heil" and a seeming tendency to blame Jews for all the world's ills I can't help but jump to the conclusion that you are an anti-Semite. Do you know where that got it's roots? In Europe, for many centuries, the lending of money for interest was considered a crime against Jesus. Since the Jews didn't credit Christianity, and had trouble finding work of other kinds, they were all to happy to fill the void of being lenders, which the economy needed to grow. But of course when a person loses their house or property because they can't repay their own loan we know who gets the blame for it. Over time the Jews began to be considered filthy because of their dealings in money, even though even kings sought to borrow from them when necessary. There are no one people who evil in this world. Generalization never works. :-/

Ok so I may be an antisemite but regardlessly the facts I present are true. If you were wondering why I in particular dislike jews then here is the reason https://www.youtube.com...
Search up leon trotsky, genrikh yagoda, moses hess, and lazar kaganovich. They're all jews if you can be bothered to see for yourself. Iranians and iraqians don't hate jews because they deal with money. They hate them because their children are being killed by jewish military and terror. I'm not sure why you are unable to acknowledge jews can be perpetrators of genocide.

Yes, they are Jews, but you can also find people of other various ethnicity involved in the same things. That's why one should be careful about generalizing. Hitler drove the Communist system more than any other man, and he wasn't a Jew. He is responsible for more suffering and deaths. I'm not taking sides here, I am merely suggesting that I see no more reason to blame one side than the other.

Actually Hitler ranks behind 2 communist dictators in kill count. Jews have actually caused more deaths than Hitler. see http://davidduke.com...

If 80-85% of first soviet government are jewish like putin says then we might as well assume bolshevik revolution to be a jewish revolution.
Hitler is very anticommunist and put communists in death camps for the good of humanity. Hitler's 'genocides' were out of good intent whilst stalin and soviet genocides were purely selfish
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:56:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 9:47:48 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:35:14 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yes, they are Jews, but you can also find people of other various ethnicity involved in the same things. That's why one should be careful about generalizing. Hitler drove the Communist system more than any other man, and he wasn't a Jew. He is responsible for more suffering and deaths. I'm not taking sides here, I am merely suggesting that I see no more reason to blame one side than the other.

Actually Hitler ranks behind 2 communist dictators in kill count. Jews have actually caused more deaths than Hitler. see http://davidduke.com...

If 80-85% of first soviet government are jewish like putin says then we might as well assume bolshevik revolution to be a jewish revolution.
Hitler is very anticommunist and put communists in death camps for the good of humanity. Hitler's 'genocides' were out of good intent whilst stalin and soviet genocides were purely selfish

Sorry. I meant to say Stalin, not Hitler. Although some extremist websites, like jewwatch.com, do claim he has some Jewish heritage, Stalin wasn't a Jew. It saddens me that these kind of websites even exist, along with davidduke.com. My college professors would never allow me to use such biased sources. Republicans hate democrats, Jews hate Arabs, etc., etc., and there is no need for it. A mature person is one who realizes that color and philosophy aren't the same as character. :-/
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 10:20:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 9:56:29 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:47:48 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:35:14 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yes, they are Jews, but you can also find people of other various ethnicity involved in the same things. That's why one should be careful about generalizing. Hitler drove the Communist system more than any other man, and he wasn't a Jew. He is responsible for more suffering and deaths. I'm not taking sides here, I am merely suggesting that I see no more reason to blame one side than the other.

Actually Hitler ranks behind 2 communist dictators in kill count. Jews have actually caused more deaths than Hitler. see http://davidduke.com...

If 80-85% of first soviet government are jewish like putin says then we might as well assume bolshevik revolution to be a jewish revolution.
Hitler is very anticommunist and put communists in death camps for the good of humanity. Hitler's 'genocides' were out of good intent whilst stalin and soviet genocides were purely selfish

Sorry. I meant to say Stalin, not Hitler. Although some extremist websites, like jewwatch.com, do claim he has some Jewish heritage, Stalin wasn't a Jew. It saddens me that these kind of websites even exist, along with davidduke.com. My college professors would never allow me to use such biased sources. Republicans hate democrats, Jews hate Arabs, etc., etc., and there is no need for it. A mature person is one who realizes that color and philosophy aren't the same as character. :-/

actually the david duke source wasn't needed at all to prove jews have killed more than hitler. If the soviets killed a lot more than the national socialists and the bloodiest years of ussr were 1920 to late 1930s which were its jewish years then its quite obvious jews have inflicted more deaths than national socialists. And the reasons for these greater number of deaths was for selfish reasons and not the selfless reasons used by national socialists. Now biased sites although they may overemphasize certain points and neglect others, as long as they present facts, then they should be usable because facts drive arguments. Color and philosophy can actually delve into biology and psychology and have their implications on character. The jewish bolshevik 'theory' is hardly a theory given the enormous roles that jews played in bringing the ussr into the grim reality it is today. FYI I am a social darwinist and pro-eugenics
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 10:45:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 10:20:24 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:56:29 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:47:48 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:35:14 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yes, they are Jews, but you can also find people of other various ethnicity involved in the same things. That's why one should be careful about generalizing. Hitler drove the Communist system more than any other man, and he wasn't a Jew. He is responsible for more suffering and deaths. I'm not taking sides here, I am merely suggesting that I see no more reason to blame one side than the other.

Actually Hitler ranks behind 2 communist dictators in kill count. Jews have actually caused more deaths than Hitler. see http://davidduke.com...

If 80-85% of first soviet government are jewish like putin says then we might as well assume bolshevik revolution to be a jewish revolution.
Hitler is very anticommunist and put communists in death camps for the good of humanity. Hitler's 'genocides' were out of good intent whilst stalin and soviet genocides were purely selfish

Sorry. I meant to say Stalin, not Hitler. Although some extremist websites, like jewwatch.com, do claim he has some Jewish heritage, Stalin wasn't a Jew. It saddens me that these kind of websites even exist, along with davidduke.com. My college professors would never allow me to use such biased sources. Republicans hate democrats, Jews hate Arabs, etc., etc., and there is no need for it. A mature person is one who realizes that color and philosophy aren't the same as character. :-/

actually the david duke source wasn't needed at all to prove jews have killed more than hitler. If the soviets killed a lot more than the national socialists and the bloodiest years of ussr were 1920 to late 1930s which were its jewish years then its quite obvious jews have inflicted more deaths than national socialists. And the reasons for these greater number of deaths was for selfish reasons and not the selfless reasons used by national socialists. Now biased sites although they may overemphasize certain points and neglect others, as long as they present facts, then they should be usable because facts drive arguments. Color and philosophy can actually delve into biology and psychology and have their implications on character. The jewish bolshevik 'theory' is hardly a theory given the enormous roles that jews played in bringing the ussr into the grim reality it is today. FYI I am a social darwinist and pro-eugenics

Well, as I said before, most people consider the Jewish equation in Communism to be nothing more than a conspiracy theory. Did the US invade Iraq because of our ethnicity? Once you start relying on extreme positions then everything else becomes meaningless to you. Anti-Semitism has been a blight upon the world landscape since before Roman times. They can be a blunt and frustrating people, I'll admit, but I hardly consider them any more monstrous than the rest of mankind. There simply is no valid place for racism in a decent world.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 10:51:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 10:20:24 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:56:29 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:47:48 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:35:14 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yes, they are Jews, but you can also find people of other various ethnicity involved in the same things. That's why one should be careful about generalizing. Hitler drove the Communist system more than any other man, and he wasn't a Jew. He is responsible for more suffering and deaths. I'm not taking sides here, I am merely suggesting that I see no more reason to blame one side than the other.

Actually Hitler ranks behind 2 communist dictators in kill count. Jews have actually caused more deaths than Hitler. see http://davidduke.com...

If 80-85% of first soviet government are jewish like putin says then we might as well assume bolshevik revolution to be a jewish revolution.
Hitler is very anticommunist and put communists in death camps for the good of humanity. Hitler's 'genocides' were out of good intent whilst stalin and soviet genocides were purely selfish

Sorry. I meant to say Stalin, not Hitler. Although some extremist websites, like jewwatch.com, do claim he has some Jewish heritage, Stalin wasn't a Jew. It saddens me that these kind of websites even exist, along with davidduke.com. My college professors would never allow me to use such biased sources. Republicans hate democrats, Jews hate Arabs, etc., etc., and there is no need for it. A mature person is one who realizes that color and philosophy aren't the same as character. :-/

actually the david duke source wasn't needed at all to prove jews have killed more than hitler. If the soviets killed a lot more than the national socialists and the bloodiest years of ussr were 1920 to late 1930s which were its jewish years then its quite obvious jews have inflicted more deaths than national socialists. And the reasons for these greater number of deaths was for selfish reasons and not the selfless reasons used by national socialists. Now biased sites although they may overemphasize certain points and neglect others, as long as they present facts, then they should be usable because facts drive arguments. Color and philosophy can actually delve into biology and psychology and have their implications on character. The jewish bolshevik 'theory' is hardly a theory given the enormous roles that jews played in bringing the ussr into the grim reality it is today. FYI I am a social darwinist and pro-eugenics

Also, I meant to add, both history and the memoirs of his contemporaries record the active anti-Semitism of Josef Stalin, the King of Communists, along with others high-up in the party. Anti-Jewish pogroms were frequent, and when Israel was finally commissioned as a nation, the Russian government urged its Jews to migrate there so as to rid itself of them. Russia backed the Arabs in all the Arab-Jewish wars. For every thing a person can say about evil Jews in Communism another can bring-up other instances where the opposite was true.
Fido
Posts: 357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 11:48:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

What total garbage. If Jews had been running the thing, or even behind the thing, the very self defeating slaughter of the Russian Ethnic Minorities would never have occurred and neither would the consequential starvation which killed most of those who died. The revolution produced many idealist who misunderstood their jobs and their place in society, and in an effort to prove themselves worthy of their ideals, like so many in history, they resorted to crimes and outrage, and all of this forced a strict, war like economy- even on those who produced the food and should have known an abundance of wealth and security. This was no tyranny of the Jews, but was certainly a tyranny of the ideal, and a victory for anarchy.
Fido
Posts: 357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 11:55:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

Stalin was a bum; but he put Russia on its feet in the process of becoming the Autocrat of Bureaucrats. Have you ever read any Marx or Lenin; or are you afraid to pollute that pea soup you call a mind??? Some of what Lenin wrote on colonialism points directly at why we are going broke, like the British before us -supporting international capitalism. The weight of having our military threat around the world is breaking us for income this country never sees.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 1:59:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 11:55:52 AM, Fido wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

Stalin was a bum; but he put Russia on its feet in the process of becoming the Autocrat of Bureaucrats. Have you ever read any Marx or Lenin; or are you afraid to pollute that pea soup you call a mind??? Some of what Lenin wrote on colonialism points directly at why we are going broke, like the British before us -supporting international capitalism. The weight of having our military threat around the world is breaking us for income this country never sees.

Now why would you so immaturely attack a person you don't even know? The only reason for that would be that you are naturally uncultured and aggressive. In fact I have read a good deal of Karl and Marx. They were both idealists like me, and had communism been administered by perfect people (rather than those imminently intent on gaining power for themselves) then it could have been a worthy form of government. Although in fact you could say that about almost any other form of government. The weakness in communism was that it didn't overthrow the Czars, like so many people believe, but a democratically elected government which had already replaced the czars, and communism was too vulnerable to manipulation. You shouldn't be so narcissistic as to believe that only you have checked the facts. :-/
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 2:47:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

What does Marx have to do with any of it? Marx formulated Marxism and took no political action that I am aware of.

Marxism is by no means a doctrine. Marxism is a political, economic, and social viewpoint.

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that Karl Heinrich Marx actually took political action that lead to conflict. He formulated a way of viewing history.

Lenin was a great man. Lenin led the troops that defeated the Tsarist autocracy and created a state, perhaps not a socialist one, but one that gave the Russian people real economic and social progress. Lenin was, of course, reviled by both the West and the counter-revolutionaries, but go figure. Remember who the counter-revolutionaries fought for? The Russian people were in need of social progress and they got it.

Peter Kropotkin warned that Western interference would strengthen the need for dictatorial tactics until aggression was through and real democratic socialism could be implemented. He was quite right. Recall the North Russian campaign in which the U.S. participated. Threaten the revolutionary movement and the revolutionary movement is forced to take action.

And then there are those people who strangely cry over the Russian royal family. Surely those people were not Russian peasants! In any case, there is no evidence that Lenin actually ordered the killings, and I don't see why it matters.

Lenin helped with the disbanding of the religious institutions that served the old order by placating the masses. Lenin legalized homosexuality. Most of all, Lenin empowered the workers, who had been oppressed under the Tsar. Lenin fought the anti-Semitism that Heil over here is so fond of spouting all the time with his army of workers.

Revolutions typically involve blood and gore. That's to be expected. Lenin is made to look "evil" because of his suppression of people opposed to the revolution by some Westerners who fail to see the obvious tendencies of governments to defend themselves when threatened, especially by advanced countries. I promise you that I would have fought right alongside Lenin's troops. I would much rather be a member of a community of people united in common interest rather than a theocratic monarch's slave pit, no matter what the high classes in the West thought of it.

I obviously don't like Stalin, and I won't argue that he was bad for the cause overall, regardless of his economic achievements. Lenin died the same year the Soviet Union came about, and who took his place was a monster. Stalin disbanded Comintern, supported fascist countries, persecuted ethnic minorities, exploited wage labor, and owned virtually all property and had the nerve to call himself a communist!
You can call me Mark if you like.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 11:07:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 2:47:56 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

What does Marx have to do with any of it? Marx formulated Marxism and took no political action that I am aware of.

Marxism is by no means a doctrine. Marxism is a political, economic, and social viewpoint.

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that Karl Heinrich Marx actually took political action that lead to conflict. He formulated a way of viewing history.

"Marxism is a worldview and method of societal analysis that focuses on class relations and societal conflict, that uses a materialist interpretation of historical development, and a dialectical view of social transformation." I never said that Marx was a bad man, merely that he wasn't a great one. My OP is that Stalin was an evil man, and doesn't even address Marx or Lenin. Lenin thought that Stalin was evil, and on his deathbed he wrote a letter "warning" the Russian people of the danger which Stalin presented, but Stalin managed to repress the letter until he had consolidated his power as a dictator.

Lenin was a great man. Lenin led the troops that defeated the Tsarist autocracy and created a state, perhaps not a socialist one, but one that gave the Russian people real economic and social progress. Lenin was, of course, reviled by both the West and the counter-revolutionaries, but go figure. Remember who the counter-revolutionaries fought for? The Russian people were in need of social progress and they got it.

Lenin's "troops" didn't defeat the Tsarist autocracy. Tsar Nicholas II of Russia abdicated, after which the Russian Provisional Government was established during the February Revolution of 1917. The Bolsheviks overthrew that government in October of the same year. The US and Britain both sent troops to oppose the Bolsheviks, but then withdrew them before they actually became involved.

Peter Kropotkin warned that Western interference would strengthen the need for dictatorial tactics until aggression was through and real democratic socialism could be implemented. He was quite right. Recall the North Russian campaign in which the U.S. participated. Threaten the revolutionary movement and the revolutionary movement is forced to take action.

And then there are those people who strangely cry over the Russian royal family. Surely those people were not Russian peasants! In any case, there is no evidence that Lenin actually ordered the killings, and I don't see why it matters.

Lenin helped with the disbanding of the religious institutions that served the old order by placating the masses. Lenin legalized homosexuality. Most of all, Lenin empowered the workers, who had been oppressed under the Tsar. Lenin fought the anti-Semitism that Heil over here is so fond of spouting all the time with his army of workers.

Revolutions typically involve blood and gore. That's to be expected. Lenin is made to look "evil" because of his suppression of people opposed to the revolution by some Westerners who fail to see the obvious tendencies of governments to defend themselves when threatened, especially by advanced countries. I promise you that I would have fought right alongside Lenin's troops. I would much rather be a member of a community of people united in common interest rather than a theocratic monarch's slave pit, no matter what the high classes in the West thought of it.

I obviously don't like Stalin, and I won't argue that he was bad for the cause overall, regardless of his economic achievements. Lenin died the same year the Soviet Union came about, and who took his place was a monster. Stalin disbanded Comintern, supported fascist countries, persecuted ethnic minorities, exploited wage labor, and owned virtually all property and had the nerve to call himself a communist!
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 1:34:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 11:07:30 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/16/2015 2:47:56 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

What does Marx have to do with any of it? Marx formulated Marxism and took no political action that I am aware of.

Marxism is by no means a doctrine. Marxism is a political, economic, and social viewpoint.

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that Karl Heinrich Marx actually took political action that lead to conflict. He formulated a way of viewing history.

"Marxism is a worldview and method of societal analysis that focuses on class relations and societal conflict, that uses a materialist interpretation of historical development, and a dialectical view of social transformation." I never said that Marx was a bad man, merely that he wasn't a great one. My OP is that Stalin was an evil man, and doesn't even address Marx or Lenin. Lenin thought that Stalin was evil, and on his deathbed he wrote a letter "warning" the Russian people of the danger which Stalin presented, but Stalin managed to repress the letter until he had consolidated his power as a dictator.

Okay. Thank you for clarifying, and I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. I'm glad that you're not one of those people who thinks that Marxism is a doctrine or something like that.

Lenin was a great man. Lenin led the troops that defeated the Tsarist autocracy and created a state, perhaps not a socialist one, but one that gave the Russian people real economic and social progress. Lenin was, of course, reviled by both the West and the counter-revolutionaries, but go figure. Remember who the counter-revolutionaries fought for? The Russian people were in need of social progress and they got it.

Lenin's "troops" didn't defeat the Tsarist autocracy. Tsar Nicholas II of Russia abdicated, after which the Russian Provisional Government was established during the February Revolution of 1917. The Bolsheviks overthrew that government in October of the same year. The US and Britain both sent troops to oppose the Bolsheviks, but then withdrew them before they actually became involved.

Yes, okay. I goofed up. Lenin's troops defeated the reactionaries who supported the monarchy in the ensuing Russian civil war after the Bolsheviks overthrew the Provisional Government (Kerensky's, if I'm not mistaken). The Provisional Government was formed after a mob of workers and soldiers stormed the Winter Palace, I believe. This happened after several bloody protests against the Tsarist autocracy (like Bloody Sunday). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The U.S. and Britain did in fact engage the Bolsheviks. I've seen an article that shows and mentions a United States soldier posing next to the dead body of a Bolshevik soldier.

http://www.criticalenquiry.org...

The U.S., according to this article, lost a couple hundred men in combat and due to sickness. The powers you mentioned were definitely involved.

Peter Kropotkin warned that Western interference would strengthen the need for dictatorial tactics until aggression was through and real democratic socialism could be implemented. He was quite right. Recall the North Russian campaign in which the U.S. participated. Threaten the revolutionary movement and the revolutionary movement is forced to take action.

And then there are those people who strangely cry over the Russian royal family. Surely those people were not Russian peasants! In any case, there is no evidence that Lenin actually ordered the killings, and I don't see why it matters.

Lenin helped with the disbanding of the religious institutions that served the old order by placating the masses. Lenin legalized homosexuality. Most of all, Lenin empowered the workers, who had been oppressed under the Tsar. Lenin fought the anti-Semitism that Heil over here is so fond of spouting all the time with his army of workers.

Revolutions typically involve blood and gore. That's to be expected. Lenin is made to look "evil" because of his suppression of people opposed to the revolution by some Westerners who fail to see the obvious tendencies of governments to defend themselves when threatened, especially by advanced countries. I promise you that I would have fought right alongside Lenin's troops. I would much rather be a member of a community of people united in common interest rather than a theocratic monarch's slave pit, no matter what the high classes in the West thought of it.

I obviously don't like Stalin, and I won't argue that he was bad for the cause overall, regardless of his economic achievements. Lenin died the same year the Soviet Union came about, and who took his place was a monster. Stalin disbanded Comintern, supported fascist countries, persecuted ethnic minorities, exploited wage labor, and owned virtually all property and had the nerve to call himself a communist!
You can call me Mark if you like.
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 3:41:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 10:45:25 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 10:20:24 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:56:29 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:47:48 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:35:14 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yes, they are Jews, but you can also find people of other various ethnicity involved in the same things. That's why one should be careful about generalizing. Hitler drove the Communist system more than any other man, and he wasn't a Jew. He is responsible for more suffering and deaths. I'm not taking sides here, I am merely suggesting that I see no more reason to blame one side than the other.

Actually Hitler ranks behind 2 communist dictators in kill count. Jews have actually caused more deaths than Hitler. see http://davidduke.com...

If 80-85% of first soviet government are jewish like putin says then we might as well assume bolshevik revolution to be a jewish revolution.
Hitler is very anticommunist and put communists in death camps for the good of humanity. Hitler's 'genocides' were out of good intent whilst stalin and soviet genocides were purely selfish

Sorry. I meant to say Stalin, not Hitler. Although some extremist websites, like jewwatch.com, do claim he has some Jewish heritage, Stalin wasn't a Jew. It saddens me that these kind of websites even exist, along with davidduke.com. My college professors would never allow me to use such biased sources. Republicans hate democrats, Jews hate Arabs, etc., etc., and there is no need for it. A mature person is one who realizes that color and philosophy aren't the same as character. :-/

actually the david duke source wasn't needed at all to prove jews have killed more than hitler. If the soviets killed a lot more than the national socialists and the bloodiest years of ussr were 1920 to late 1930s which were its jewish years then its quite obvious jews have inflicted more deaths than national socialists. And the reasons for these greater number of deaths was for selfish reasons and not the selfless reasons used by national socialists. Now biased sites although they may overemphasize certain points and neglect others, as long as they present facts, then they should be usable because facts drive arguments. Color and philosophy can actually delve into biology and psychology and have their implications on character. The jewish bolshevik 'theory' is hardly a theory given the enormous roles that jews played in bringing the ussr into the grim reality it is today. FYI I am a social darwinist and pro-eugenics

Well, as I said before, most people consider the Jewish equation in Communism to be nothing more than a conspiracy theory. Did the US invade Iraq because of our ethnicity? Once you start relying on extreme positions then everything else becomes meaningless to you. Anti-Semitism has been a blight upon the world landscape since before Roman times. They can be a blunt and frustrating people, I'll admit, but I hardly consider them any more monstrous than the rest of mankind. There simply is no valid place for racism in a decent world.

But most people in North Korea have been brainwashed by propoganda into thinking the wealth of capitalist nations to be a 'conspiracy theory'. So 'conspiracy theories' can be generated from truths that are being hidden and turned into myths. But those jews in ussr used bolshevik revolt to exact their revenge and did it out of deep ethnic hatred.
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 3:59:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 10:51:07 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 10:20:24 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:56:29 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:47:48 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:35:14 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yes, they are Jews, but you can also find people of other various ethnicity involved in the same things. That's why one should be careful about generalizing. Hitler drove the Communist system more than any other man, and he wasn't a Jew. He is responsible for more suffering and deaths. I'm not taking sides here, I am merely suggesting that I see no more reason to blame one side than the other.

Actually Hitler ranks behind 2 communist dictators in kill count. Jews have actually caused more deaths than Hitler. see http://davidduke.com...

If 80-85% of first soviet government are jewish like putin says then we might as well assume bolshevik revolution to be a jewish revolution.
Hitler is very anticommunist and put communists in death camps for the good of humanity. Hitler's 'genocides' were out of good intent whilst stalin and soviet genocides were purely selfish

Sorry. I meant to say Stalin, not Hitler. Although some extremist websites, like jewwatch.com, do claim he has some Jewish heritage, Stalin wasn't a Jew. It saddens me that these kind of websites even exist, along with davidduke.com. My college professors would never allow me to use such biased sources. Republicans hate democrats, Jews hate Arabs, etc., etc., and there is no need for it. A mature person is one who realizes that color and philosophy aren't the same as character. :-/

actually the david duke source wasn't needed at all to prove jews have killed more than hitler. If the soviets killed a lot more than the national socialists and the bloodiest years of ussr were 1920 to late 1930s which were its jewish years then its quite obvious jews have inflicted more deaths than national socialists. And the reasons for these greater number of deaths was for selfish reasons and not the selfless reasons used by national socialists. Now biased sites although they may overemphasize certain points and neglect others, as long as they present facts, then they should be usable because facts drive arguments. Color and philosophy can actually delve into biology and psychology and have their implications on character. The jewish bolshevik 'theory' is hardly a theory given the enormous roles that jews played in bringing the ussr into the grim reality it is today. FYI I am a social darwinist and pro-eugenics

Also, I meant to add, both history and the memoirs of his contemporaries record the active anti-Semitism of Josef Stalin, the King of Communists, along with others high-up in the party. Anti-Jewish pogroms were frequent, and when Israel was finally commissioned as a nation, the Russian government urged its Jews to migrate there so as to rid itself of them. Russia backed the Arabs in all the Arab-Jewish wars. For every thing a person can say about evil Jews in Communism another can bring-up other instances where the opposite was true.

It's interesting that you say jews cannot be responsible for communism because they eventually became the victims of it. While it's true that athiest communist managed to displace their jewish headmasters in the later years and persecute them this does not indicate jews did not start bolshevism. You must realize Stalin had a jewish brother in law and a jewish wife at one time. Many of the early bolshevik leaders were jewish and many were purged away but this doesn not mean jews did not start the revolution. Therefore antisemitism in its later years does not contradict with the fact that jews brought about communism.

One CRITICAL historical example will show where the jewish experience is parallel in concept. Back in the years of byzantium and sassinid persia, antisemitism was spread throughout byzantium empire. Eventually during a byzantium sassinid persian war, jews driven by deep ethnic hatred sided with persia and conquered jerusalem. The jewish persian control of jerusalem which is officially known as the "jewish uprising against heraclius" would be an example jews would follow in their bolshevik revolution. Jews began to massacre byzantine christians in jerusalem out of deep ethnic hatred. Those that did not deny christ were killed. Jews even hired christians to kill christians that did not convert. Fortunetly persian christians objected to this much like athiest communists would object to jewish controlled ussr. They eventually persecuted the jews and killed some. Eventually christian byzantium retook jerusalem and when they did it's no surprise there were mass execution of jews. They did this because of jewish crimes against humanity and not because of banking and finances. Please don't generalize all antisemitism is because jews were bankers. Jews have truly committed atrocitites. Although some jews try to blame the sassinid persian emporer for the mass killings, it was jews who committed the genocide just like in ussr although people blame stalin it was jews like genrikh yagoda and lazar kagonivich who did the killings

The main point though is we have seen an example of this in history. Jews were persecuted and then they revolted. When they succeeded they slaughter their enemies. Eventually the jews are betrayed and persecuted.
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:03:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 11:48:44 AM, Fido wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

What total garbage. If Jews had been running the thing, or even behind the thing, the very self defeating slaughter of the Russian Ethnic Minorities would never have occurred and neither would the consequential starvation which killed most of those who died. The revolution produced many idealist who misunderstood their jobs and their place in society, and in an effort to prove themselves worthy of their ideals, like so many in history, they resorted to crimes and outrage, and all of this forced a strict, war like economy- even on those who produced the food and should have known an abundance of wealth and security. This was no tyranny of the Jews, but was certainly a tyranny of the ideal, and a victory for anarchy.

What garbage of a claim. The documentary has much evidence of jewish involvement and their hatred for russians. You have no proof of 'if jews had been running the thing, the slaughter of russians would have never occured.' The revolution and the prinicples itself are marxist filth.
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:08:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 11:55:52 AM, Fido wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

Stalin was a bum; but he put Russia on its feet in the process of becoming the Autocrat of Bureaucrats. Have you ever read any Marx or Lenin; or are you afraid to pollute that pea soup you call a mind??? Some of what Lenin wrote on colonialism points directly at why we are going broke, like the British before us -supporting international capitalism. The weight of having our military threat around the world is breaking us for income this country never sees.

Marx and Lenin are garbage. They're both of jewish root and they tried to invade poland to bring bolshevik revolutions to Germany. https://www.youtube.com...

If there is anyone worthy of praise it is good man adolf hitler. Unfortunetly anyone who dares to go against mean-stream media and point out how great Hitler's perfect world is, is attacked. It happens quite often that when I prove Hitler's perfect world to be a good thing, people get angry they lost their argument and they're afraid that their jewish media could be wrong. Those ignorant media lovers are the true pea minds who cannot accept anything good hitler did or anything bad jews did
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:15:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 1:59:34 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/16/2015 11:55:52 AM, Fido wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

Stalin was a bum; but he put Russia on its feet in the process of becoming the Autocrat of Bureaucrats. Have you ever read any Marx or Lenin; or are you afraid to pollute that pea soup you call a mind??? Some of what Lenin wrote on colonialism points directly at why we are going broke, like the British before us -supporting international capitalism. The weight of having our military threat around the world is breaking us for income this country never sees.

Now why would you so immaturely attack a person you don't even know? The only reason for that would be that you are naturally uncultured and aggressive. In fact I have read a good deal of Karl and Marx. They were both idealists like me, and had communism been administered by perfect people (rather than those imminently intent on gaining power for themselves) then it could have been a worthy form of government. Although in fact you could say that about almost any other form of government. The weakness in communism was that it didn't overthrow the Czars, like so many people believe, but a democratically elected government which had already replaced the czars, and communism was too vulnerable to manipulation. You shouldn't be so narcissistic as to believe that only you have checked the facts. :-/

The communist theory is absolute trash. It means everyone has equal amounts of things and all have jobs. That means that inefficient industries have to be kept alive to provide those jobs. Not only that but also people have to buy stuff they don't need fronm the industries to keep them alive. In addition new breakthroughs that could outcompete and put those people out of their jobs would have to be stopped.Then it is clearly obvious the theory was jewish trash to stop human progress. The cause of the starvation was because too much had been going into inefficient industries not because people are corrupt as communists put it. Now communists in USSR infact used people are corrupt and greedy as a justification to begin purging them when in fact their theory was the problem. I am absolutely distraught that people would continue to say the people are corrupt and blame victims of communism and justify communist purgings so that few selfish communists could have the blame taken off.
heil
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 4:19:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 2:47:56 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

What does Marx have to do with any of it? Marx formulated Marxism and took no political action that I am aware of.

Marxism is by no means a doctrine. Marxism is a political, economic, and social viewpoint.

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that Karl Heinrich Marx actually took political action that lead to conflict. He formulated a way of viewing history.

Lenin was a great man. Lenin led the troops that defeated the Tsarist autocracy and created a state, perhaps not a socialist one, but one that gave the Russian people real economic and social progress. Lenin was, of course, reviled by both the West and the counter-revolutionaries, but go figure. Remember who the counter-revolutionaries fought for? The Russian people were in need of social progress and they got it.

Peter Kropotkin warned that Western interference would strengthen the need for dictatorial tactics until aggression was through and real democratic socialism could be implemented. He was quite right. Recall the North Russian campaign in which the U.S. participated. Threaten the revolutionary movement and the revolutionary movement is forced to take action.

And then there are those people who strangely cry over the Russian royal family. Surely those people were not Russian peasants! In any case, there is no evidence that Lenin actually ordered the killings, and I don't see why it matters.

Lenin helped with the disbanding of the religious institutions that served the old order by placating the masses. Lenin legalized homosexuality. Most of all, Lenin empowered the workers, who had been oppressed under the Tsar. Lenin fought the anti-Semitism that Heil over here is so fond of spouting all the time with his army of workers.

Revolutions typically involve blood and gore. That's to be expected. Lenin is made to look "evil" because of his suppression of people opposed to the revolution by some Westerners who fail to see the obvious tendencies of governments to defend themselves when threatened, especially by advanced countries. I promise you that I would have fought right alongside Lenin's troops. I would much rather be a member of a community of people united in common interest rather than a theocratic monarch's slave pit, no matter what the high classes in the West thought of it.

I obviously don't like Stalin, and I won't argue that he was bad for the cause overall, regardless of his economic achievements. Lenin died the same year the Soviet Union came about, and who took his place was a monster. Stalin disbanded Comintern, supported fascist countries, persecuted ethnic minorities, exploited wage labor, and owned virtually all property and had the nerve to call himself a communist!

Lenin was the cause of a polish invasion and bloody bolshevik revolutions and civil unrest in germany until hitler cleaned up that mess. https://www.youtube.com...

Marxism is created by jews to destroy the world. Lenin is garbage. Hitler was a truly great man. How dare the media make Hitler look so bad. He was never selfish he just wanted the world better for future generations
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 9:45:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 1:34:35 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/16/2015 11:07:30 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/16/2015 2:47:56 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

What does Marx have to do with any of it? Marx formulated Marxism and took no political action that I am aware of.

Marxism is by no means a doctrine. Marxism is a political, economic, and social viewpoint.

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that Karl Heinrich Marx actually took political action that lead to conflict. He formulated a way of viewing history.

"Marxism is a worldview and method of societal analysis that focuses on class relations and societal conflict, that uses a materialist interpretation of historical development, and a dialectical view of social transformation." I never said that Marx was a bad man, merely that he wasn't a great one. My OP is that Stalin was an evil man, and doesn't even address Marx or Lenin. Lenin thought that Stalin was evil, and on his deathbed he wrote a letter "warning" the Russian people of the danger which Stalin presented, but Stalin managed to repress the letter until he had consolidated his power as a dictator.

Okay. Thank you for clarifying, and I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. I'm glad that you're not one of those people who thinks that Marxism is a doctrine or something like that.

Not at all. I actually believe that, as it was conceived, Marxism/Leninism was a more attractive form of government than the majority of others this world has seen. The only weakness (as is usually the case) lay in the imperfections of the people who ended-up forcibly taking power for themselves instead of sharing it with others.

Lenin was a great man. Lenin led the troops that defeated the Tsarist autocracy and created a state, perhaps not a socialist one, but one that gave the Russian people real economic and social progress. Lenin was, of course, reviled by both the West and the counter-revolutionaries, but go figure. Remember who the counter-revolutionaries fought for? The Russian people were in need of social progress and they got it.

Lenin's "troops" didn't defeat the Tsarist autocracy. Tsar Nicholas II of Russia abdicated, after which the Russian Provisional Government was established during the February Revolution of 1917. The Bolsheviks overthrew that government in October of the same year. The US and Britain both sent troops to oppose the Bolsheviks, but then withdrew them before they actually became involved.

Yes, okay. I goofed up. Lenin's troops defeated the reactionaries who supported the monarchy in the ensuing Russian civil war after the Bolsheviks overthrew the Provisional Government (Kerensky's, if I'm not mistaken). The Provisional Government was formed after a mob of workers and soldiers stormed the Winter Palace, I believe. This happened after several bloody protests against the Tsarist autocracy (like Bloody Sunday). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This, I suppose, is one of those middling things. They did come to blows, but only to support an orderly retreat from Russian soil. The decision had already been made not to try to forcibly interfere in Russia's govt. The reason that the Western powers initially supported the "White" forces was that it leaned toward democracy rather than socialism. I guess you could interpret it a lot of ways, but yes, shots were fired.

The U.S. and Britain did in fact engage the Bolsheviks. I've seen an article that shows and mentions a United States soldier posing next to the dead body of a Bolshevik soldier.

http://www.criticalenquiry.org...

The U.S., according to this article, lost a couple hundred men in combat and due to sickness. The powers you mentioned were definitely involved.

Peter Kropotkin warned that Western interference would strengthen the need for dictatorial tactics until aggression was through and real democratic socialism could be implemented. He was quite right. Recall the North Russian campaign in which the U.S. participated. Threaten the revolutionary movement and the revolutionary movement is forced to take action.

And then there are those people who strangely cry over the Russian royal family. Surely those people were not Russian peasants! In any case, there is no evidence that Lenin actually ordered the killings, and I don't see why it matters.

Lenin helped with the disbanding of the religious institutions that served the old order by placating the masses. Lenin legalized homosexuality. Most of all, Lenin empowered the workers, who had been oppressed under the Tsar. Lenin fought the anti-Semitism that Heil over here is so fond of spouting all the time with his army of workers.

Revolutions typically involve blood and gore. That's to be expected. Lenin is made to look "evil" because of his suppression of people opposed to the revolution by some Westerners who fail to see the obvious tendencies of governments to defend themselves when threatened, especially by advanced countries. I promise you that I would have fought right alongside Lenin's troops. I would much rather be a member of a community of people united in common interest rather than a theocratic monarch's slave pit, no matter what the high classes in the West thought of it.

I obviously don't like Stalin, and I won't argue that he was bad for the cause overall, regardless of his economic achievements. Lenin died the same year the Soviet Union came about, and who took his place was a monster. Stalin disbanded Comintern, supported fascist countries, persecuted ethnic minorities, exploited wage labor, and owned virtually all property and had the nerve to call himself a communist!
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 10:13:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 4:19:09 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/16/2015 2:47:56 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

What does Marx have to do with any of it? Marx formulated Marxism and took no political action that I am aware of.

Marxism is by no means a doctrine. Marxism is a political, economic, and social viewpoint.

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that Karl Heinrich Marx actually took political action that lead to conflict. He formulated a way of viewing history.

Lenin was a great man. Lenin led the troops that defeated the Tsarist autocracy and created a state, perhaps not a socialist one, but one that gave the Russian people real economic and social progress. Lenin was, of course, reviled by both the West and the counter-revolutionaries, but go figure. Remember who the counter-revolutionaries fought for? The Russian people were in need of social progress and they got it.

Peter Kropotkin warned that Western interference would strengthen the need for dictatorial tactics until aggression was through and real democratic socialism could be implemented. He was quite right. Recall the North Russian campaign in which the U.S. participated. Threaten the revolutionary movement and the revolutionary movement is forced to take action.

And then there are those people who strangely cry over the Russian royal family. Surely those people were not Russian peasants! In any case, there is no evidence that Lenin actually ordered the killings, and I don't see why it matters.

Lenin helped with the disbanding of the religious institutions that served the old order by placating the masses. Lenin legalized homosexuality. Most of all, Lenin empowered the workers, who had been oppressed under the Tsar. Lenin fought the anti-Semitism that Heil over here is so fond of spouting all the time with his army of workers.

Revolutions typically involve blood and gore. That's to be expected. Lenin is made to look "evil" because of his suppression of people opposed to the revolution by some Westerners who fail to see the obvious tendencies of governments to defend themselves when threatened, especially by advanced countries. I promise you that I would have fought right alongside Lenin's troops. I would much rather be a member of a community of people united in common interest rather than a theocratic monarch's slave pit, no matter what the high classes in the West thought of it.

I obviously don't like Stalin, and I won't argue that he was bad for the cause overall, regardless of his economic achievements. Lenin died the same year the Soviet Union came about, and who took his place was a monster. Stalin disbanded Comintern, supported fascist countries, persecuted ethnic minorities, exploited wage labor, and owned virtually all property and had the nerve to call himself a communist!

Lenin was the cause of a polish invasion and bloody bolshevik revolutions and civil unrest in germany until hitler cleaned up that mess. https://www.youtube.com...

Marxism is created by jews to destroy the world. Lenin is garbage. Hitler was a truly great man. How dare the media make Hitler look so bad. He was never selfish he just wanted the world better for future generations

"When Bolshevism arose, it was quite in the line of traditional Russian policy to denounce it as the work of the Jews. From the reactionary camps of Deniken and Koltchak, and even from the Allied armies in the North, where the Intelligence and Propaganda Services were necessarily in the hands of Russian officers of the old Tsarist rigime, the country was flooded with pamphlets and broadsheets declaring that Bolshevism was a Jewish plot, and that the aim of those who were making war on it was not to fight their Russian brothers, but to deliver them from their Jewish bondage."

It doesn't take a lot of research to uncover the truth that Jewish Bolshevism was, as I've said earlier, only a conspiracy theory. The Russians had been using the Jews as scapegoats for a hundred years or more. In fact, much of Europe used the Jews as scapegoats, and to this day there are a lot of people who claim that the holocaust never happened. I'm sorry, but I simply will not debate subjects like these with anyone who is openly anti-Semetic, especially without valid sources to back your claims. I went and looked at the YouTube link, and what I saw actually made me feel ill to the stomach. How can people single-out a single race for so much hatred?
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2015 3:33:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 9:45:26 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/21/2015 1:34:35 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/16/2015 11:07:30 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/16/2015 2:47:56 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

What does Marx have to do with any of it? Marx formulated Marxism and took no political action that I am aware of.

Marxism is by no means a doctrine. Marxism is a political, economic, and social viewpoint.

I certainly hope you're not suggesting that Karl Heinrich Marx actually took political action that lead to conflict. He formulated a way of viewing history.

"Marxism is a worldview and method of societal analysis that focuses on class relations and societal conflict, that uses a materialist interpretation of historical development, and a dialectical view of social transformation." I never said that Marx was a bad man, merely that he wasn't a great one. My OP is that Stalin was an evil man, and doesn't even address Marx or Lenin. Lenin thought that Stalin was evil, and on his deathbed he wrote a letter "warning" the Russian people of the danger which Stalin presented, but Stalin managed to repress the letter until he had consolidated his power as a dictator.

Okay. Thank you for clarifying, and I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. I'm glad that you're not one of those people who thinks that Marxism is a doctrine or something like that.

Not at all. I actually believe that, as it was conceived, Marxism/Leninism was a more attractive form of government than the majority of others this world has seen. The only weakness (as is usually the case) lay in the imperfections of the people who ended-up forcibly taking power for themselves instead of sharing it with others.

Definitely

Lenin was a great man. Lenin led the troops that defeated the Tsarist autocracy and created a state, perhaps not a socialist one, but one that gave the Russian people real economic and social progress. Lenin was, of course, reviled by both the West and the counter-revolutionaries, but go figure. Remember who the counter-revolutionaries fought for? The Russian people were in need of social progress and they got it.

Lenin's "troops" didn't defeat the Tsarist autocracy. Tsar Nicholas II of Russia abdicated, after which the Russian Provisional Government was established during the February Revolution of 1917. The Bolsheviks overthrew that government in October of the same year. The US and Britain both sent troops to oppose the Bolsheviks, but then withdrew them before they actually became involved.

Yes, okay. I goofed up. Lenin's troops defeated the reactionaries who supported the monarchy in the ensuing Russian civil war after the Bolsheviks overthrew the Provisional Government (Kerensky's, if I'm not mistaken). The Provisional Government was formed after a mob of workers and soldiers stormed the Winter Palace, I believe. This happened after several bloody protests against the Tsarist autocracy (like Bloody Sunday). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This, I suppose, is one of those middling things. They did come to blows, but only to support an orderly retreat from Russian soil. The decision had already been made not to try to forcibly interfere in Russia's govt. The reason that the Western powers initially supported the "White" forces was that it leaned toward democracy rather than socialism. I guess you could interpret it a lot of ways, but yes, shots were fired.

Wait, why are you suggesting that socialism and democracy are separate?

The U.S. and Britain did in fact engage the Bolsheviks. I've seen an article that shows and mentions a United States soldier posing next to the dead body of a Bolshevik soldier.

http://www.criticalenquiry.org...

The U.S., according to this article, lost a couple hundred men in combat and due to sickness. The powers you mentioned were definitely involved.

Peter Kropotkin warned that Western interference would strengthen the need for dictatorial tactics until aggression was through and real democratic socialism could be implemented. He was quite right. Recall the North Russian campaign in which the U.S. participated. Threaten the revolutionary movement and the revolutionary movement is forced to take action.

And then there are those people who strangely cry over the Russian royal family. Surely those people were not Russian peasants! In any case, there is no evidence that Lenin actually ordered the killings, and I don't see why it matters.

Lenin helped with the disbanding of the religious institutions that served the old order by placating the masses. Lenin legalized homosexuality. Most of all, Lenin empowered the workers, who had been oppressed under the Tsar. Lenin fought the anti-Semitism that Heil over here is so fond of spouting all the time with his army of workers.

Revolutions typically involve blood and gore. That's to be expected. Lenin is made to look "evil" because of his suppression of people opposed to the revolution by some Westerners who fail to see the obvious tendencies of governments to defend themselves when threatened, especially by advanced countries. I promise you that I would have fought right alongside Lenin's troops. I would much rather be a member of a community of people united in common interest rather than a theocratic monarch's slave pit, no matter what the high classes in the West thought of it.

I obviously don't like Stalin, and I won't argue that he was bad for the cause overall, regardless of his economic achievements. Lenin died the same year the Soviet Union came about, and who took his place was a monster. Stalin disbanded Comintern, supported fascist countries, persecuted ethnic minorities, exploited wage labor, and owned virtually all property and had the nerve to call himself a communist!

By the way, I know why I made that mistake with the "tsarist autocracy". I knew that the Provisional Government was established after the Winter Palace was stormed, but I said "tsarist autocracy" because of the large numbers of leaders in the White movement who supported tsarist autocracy and the preservation of the empire.
You can call me Mark if you like.
j50wells
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 4:29:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 9:19:11 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 9:09:38 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:45:47 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:41:44 PM, heil wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

you must not forget the jewish role in the form of bolshevism in this genocide against humanity.

The majority of the people consider this a conspiracy theory. The Jews weren't held in much esteem during the early part of the twentieth century and made nice scapegoats. The label "Judeo-Bolshevism" was used in Germany to equate Jew with communists, their natural enemies, in order to turn the people against the German communist party .According to Hannah Arendt it was "the most efficient fiction of Nazi Propaganda" Of course once Hitler began his rise to power he simply outlawed the communists. Even today people often claim that Jews run America, Britain, etc. I just don't think they have the clout, and never have.

It is unfortunate this is being labelled as a theory. Global warming is already been proven true with facts but the media is trying to make it a theory. The jewish media is trying to cover up the holodomor because if you decided to look yourself then you'd realize most of the leaders were jewish. The reason people consider this to be a conspiracy theory is because an unfortunate stereotype of jews only being capable of being victims and never perpetrators of genocide. This stereotype has seriously hurt people who have suffered from jewish hands. History textbooks will talk about christian crusaders and christian nazis and their 'crimes' and talk about islamic terrorism and its crimes but when has a textbook ever dared to reveal jewish crimes against humanity? I bet the answer is never unless you look specifically. This isn't because it never happened. During the jewish uprising against heraculius, jewish controlled jerusalem slaughtered thousands of christians in jerusalem. Now you don't hear about that in textbooks because jews deliberately try to cover up jewish crimes. The same is happening with bolshevik holocaust and other jewish perpetrated crimes. The same things happen with black on white crimes and female on male rapes. Because society stereotypes only whites being capable of racism, whites that are victims of black racism are often labelled as racist bigots. Men that report a female rapist are labelled as women haters. Unfortunetly people that speak up against genoicdes perpetrated by jews are being silenced. Quote from solzhentisyn who went to soviet gulags and personally knew the bosses there to be jewish
"You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn about the jewsA279;
Thus this is no theory, this is factual. The zionist controlled media is trying its best to make this a theory much like it does with global warming FACT. Search up genrikh yagoda, lazar kaganovich, moses hess, and leon trostky. Even Lenin, Stalin, and Karl Marx had jewish roots. It's no secret that there is a strong affinity for jews and communist perpetrated genocides. Even putin flatly says this. https://www.youtube.com...

My apologies, but with a username like "heil" and a seeming tendency to blame Jews for all the world's ills I can't help but jump to the conclusion that you are an anti-Semite. Do you know where that got it's roots? In Europe, for many centuries, the lending of money for interest was considered a crime against Jesus. Since the Jews didn't credit Christianity, and had trouble finding work of other kinds, they were all to happy to fill the void of being lenders, which the economy needed to grow. But of course when a person loses their house or property because they can't repay their own loan we know who gets the blame for it. Over time the Jews began to be considered filthy because of their dealings in money, even though even kings sought to borrow from them when necessary. There are no one people who evil in this world. Generalization never works. :-/

I agree that Heil is a deal breaker for me. Also, before saying that Global Warming is a fact you must get away from what the media says. Since when have they ever told us the truth? You also would have to write off the 30,000 scientists world-wide who are saying that man-made global warming isn't scientific. You also must write off the fact that history has shown the earth to have warm periods and cold periods. Parts of northern England had a thriving wine business a thousand years ago, but they can't grow grapes today. The earth was warmer a thousand years ago than it is today, proving that the earth has warm periods. We also have cold periods. The mini-ice age that started in the 1700's, even prior to Krakatoa, is proof of changing climates.
We don't have enough historical data to prove that carbon from our fossil fuels is causing the current warm up. Again, we have historical, factual evidence that the earth warms for hundreds of years, and then cools for long periods.
Look, friend, we have scientists and meteorologists putting their careers on the line to let us know that global warming cannot be scientifically validated. And look whose pushing global warming. It's the left leaning socialists. That should tell you something right there. The socialists have been some of the slimiest liars in world history. They have a history of making up junk science in order to control the masses and rule them.
Just the other day I watched a documentary that was made by the former president of the Weather Channel. He resigned from the Weather Channel because the government told him that he would have to go along with the Global Warming agenda. He resigned. He gave up a career that paid him millions. He didn't want to lie. His integrity was more important to him.
August_Burns_Red
Posts: 1,253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 11:21:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:17:12 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:00:06 PM, dotheendsjustifythemeans wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

The "October Revolution" led to one of the greatest tragedies in human history. I've known this from research for a long time, yet it's surprising how many people still believe that Marx, Lenin, and especially Stalin were somehow "great" men.

I defense of them, their ordinal ideas on how a country should transform from unbridled Capitalism to Socialism and then Communism were never carried out in the manner they proposed. In all instances thus far, the original doctrines and ideas for change postulated in Das Kapital and The Communist Manifesto were corrupted by corrupt men. Power mongers just using the Marxist doctrines as an excuse.
I don't know if I as a student of History and Political Science could go so far as to call Vlad Lenin and Karl Marx "great men." But I would offer that they were revolutionary (no pun intended) thinkers and intriguing socio-economical philosophers. Who, yes, should be read by any student of History, Economics, or Social Science.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!