Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 3:34:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/20/2015 1:47:01 PM, HitlerBirthday wrote:
Today is Hitler's Birthday

Happy birthday.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 3:34:55 PM

Thanks for sharing.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
eagleoftheeast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2015 10:22:06 PM
At 5/15/2015 3:34:55 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

np
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 11:30:16 AM

Hitler had many ideas I agree with. Especially those concerning the prevention of mentally-retarded or genetically-flawed individuals from procreating.

And that whole "master race" thing is, at least in theory, a beautiful idea. I do not of course condone Hitler's methods--and the Holocaust (though overrated) was indeed a horrible time--but there was a kernel of logic with some of his socio-politico ideology.

Let's say you were a German citizen in the 1920s or 30s. You were out of work and impoverished and there was a Depression in full swing. Your country was being mercilessly bankrupted and ransacked and diminished due to the absurdly harsh penalties that were foisted upon it after its defeat in WWI.

Then a vociferous, dynamic, motivating, and fiercely Nationalist speaker comes along and tells you that, Hey--you don't have to put up with this crap any longer. You can rise above it and prosper and become a strong and respected nation once again!

What would you think?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 10:12:26 PM
At 5/19/2015 11:30:16 AM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Hitler had many ideas I agree with. Especially those concerning the prevention of mentally-retarded or genetically-flawed individuals from procreating.

And that whole "master race" thing is, at least in theory, a beautiful idea. I do not of course condone Hitler's methods--and the Holocaust (though overrated) was indeed a horrible time--but there was a kernel of logic with some of his socio-politico ideology.

What would you think?

I agree. The Holocaust wasn't great as most people say.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:06:08 PM

What's so good about the idea? It's basically imposing certain groups of people as inferior to others.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 12:53:49 PM
At 6/23/2015 11:06:08 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

What's so good about the idea? It's basically imposing certain groups of people as inferior to others.

Exactly.

I personally believe some groups of people are inferior to others. And if they were weeded-out or at least segregated from us superior Aryans, our society would be much improved. Most of them are a burden on my society. Most of the welfare collectors and societal leeches in my country are of inferior blood. They are parasitic and they drain us.
My country is turning into a nation of Mud People. I might move to Canada next year.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 3:00:59 PM
At 6/24/2015 12:53:49 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Exactly.

I personally believe some groups of people are inferior to others. And if they were weeded-out or at least segregated from us superior Aryans, our society would be much improved. Most of them are a burden on my society. Most of the welfare collectors and societal leeches in my country are of inferior blood. They are parasitic and they drain us.
My country is turning into a nation of Mud People. I might move to Canada next year.

Really? What groups of people do you view as inferior? Anybody with different beliefs and ideological views than you?

And who do you classify as an "Aryan?"
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 3:26:26 PM
At 6/24/2015 3:00:59 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Exactly.

Really? What groups of people do you view as inferior? Anybody with different beliefs and ideological views than you?

This is the definition of an Aryan........

Ar"y"an
G2;erēən,G2;"rēən/
adjective
relating to or denoting a people speaking an Indo-European language who invaded northern India in the 2nd millennium BC, displacing the Dravidian and other aboriginal peoples.
noun
a member of the ancient Aryan people.

I was born in California, but am almost full-blooded German. My great Uncle as a WWII German U-Boat crewman.

As far as who I think is inferior? No...not people who merely have different beliefs and ideologies. Well, not necessarily. For example, if they are Causation, and especially of Nordic, Scandanavian, or Germanic descent, then I do not denigrate them for harboring differing ideas or philosophies than do I.

In fact, even if a person of one the the Inferior Races holds a differing opinion than me--it is not their ideology that I believe makes them inferior. Rather, it is their genetics. This they cannot help, I realize. Yet--I still believe them to be intellectually and sometimes even morally inferior.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 5:46:59 PM
At 6/24/2015 3:26:26 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Exactly.

Ar"y"an
G2;erēən,G2;"rēən/
adjective
relating to or denoting a people speaking an Indo-European language who invaded northern India in the 2nd millennium BC, displacing the Dravidian and other aboriginal peoples.
noun

I was born in California, but am almost full-blooded German. My great Uncle as a WWII German U-Boat crewman.

As far as who I think is inferior? No...not people who merely have different beliefs and ideologies. Well, not necessarily. For example, if they are Causation, and especially of Nordic, Scandanavian, or Germanic descent, then I do not denigrate them for harboring differing ideas or philosophies than do I.

In fact, even if a person of one the the Inferior Races holds a differing opinion than me--it is not their ideology that I believe makes them inferior. Rather, it is their genetics. This they cannot help, I realize. Yet--I still believe them to be intellectually and sometimes even morally inferior.

So do you believe that north indians are part of the "master race" or just europeans?

I think you're at the wrong website. Check the URL, it says debate org, not stormfront.org. Go run off to stormfront with all the other racists.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 6:29:43 PM
At 6/24/2015 5:46:59 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Exactly.

Ar"y"an
G2;erēən,G2;"rēən/
adjective
noun

So do you believe that north indians are part of the "master race" or just europeans?

I think you're at the wrong website. Check the URL, it says debate org, not stormfront.org. Go run off to stormfront with all the other racists.

Nah...I think I will go to any website I choose to. Including this one. Unless you want to do something about it? LOL

One of the basic tenets of this country is Free Speech. You should know that.

So I believe I will exercise that right.

Savvy?

As far as Stomrfront.org. I DO check it out from time to time, just to keep up. But they are a bit too fascict for me. Unlike them, the core of my beliefs are science-based, i.e. on human genetics, in which I am well-trained. On SF they talk too much ideology fro my taste. But I Do visit them now and again. I have a couple friends there.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 6:34:01 PM
At 6/24/2015 6:29:43 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Exactly.

Ar"y"an
G2;erēən,G2;"rēən/
adjective
noun

Nah...I think I will go to any website I choose to. Including this one. Unless you want to do something about it? LOL

Savvy?

As far as Stomrfront.org. I DO check it out from time to time, just to keep up. But they are a bit too fascist for me. Unlike them, the core of my beliefs are science-based, i.e. on human genetics, in which I am well-trained. On SF they talk too much ideology fro my taste. But I Do visit them now and again. I have a couple friends there.

Oh. BTW: You talk about racism? I see you claim to be a Rasta? LOL--Hallie Salassie was one of the biggest racists ever! Want some links to prove it? Let me know.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 6:56:28 PM
At 6/24/2015 6:34:01 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Exactly.

Ar"y"an
G2;erēən,G2;"rēən/
adjective
noun

Savvy?

As far as Stomrfront.org. I DO check it out from time to time, just to keep up. But they are a bit too fascist for me. Unlike them, the core of my beliefs are science-based, i.e. on human genetics, in which I am well-trained. On SF they talk too much ideology fro my taste. But I Do visit them now and again. I have a couple friends there.

Oh. BTW: You talk about racism? I see you claim to be a Rasta? LOL--Hallie Salassie was one of the biggest racists ever! Want some links to prove it? Let me know.

Since when did I claim to be a "rasta?"
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 6:59:45 PM

Exactly.

Ar"y"an
G2;erēən,G2;"rēən/
adjective
noun

Savvy?

As far as Stomrfront.org. I DO check it out from time to time, just to keep up. But they are a bit too fascict for me. Unlike them, the core of my beliefs are science-based, i.e. on human genetics, in which I am well-trained. On SF they talk too much ideology fro my taste. But I Do visit them now and again. I have a couple friends there.

You have free speech but if you happen to be an idiotic racist, then you will for sure be criticized and insulted. Saying "it's a free country" or something like that is a pretty pathetic excuse for your racism.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 7:02:31 PM
And by "rasta" are you referring to rastafarianism? Because if you have a brain, you'u'd see that the religion on my profile is 'pastafarianism.' It's a completely different thing.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 7:15:02 PM
At 6/24/2015 7:02:31 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
And by "rasta" are you referring to rastafarianism? Because if you have a brain, you'u'd see that the religion on my profile is 'pastafarianism.' It's a completely different thing.

ooops..my bad..thought is said "rastafarian" since I never heard of the other. I am guessing it means you dig pasta!

D.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 7:29:55 PM
At 6/24/2015 7:15:02 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

ooops..my bad..thought is said "rastafarian" since I never heard of the other. I am guessing it means you dig pasta!

D.

Where's your excuse for being racist now? You can't accuse me of being racist when you saw your misreading.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 8:08:26 PM
At 6/24/2015 7:29:55 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 6/24/2015 7:15:02 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

D.

Where's your excuse for being racist now? You can't accuse me of being racist when you saw your misreading.

No excuses, mate. I just happen to truly believe that, genetically and intellectually-speaking--sort of redundant, really, since intellect IS genetically-driven--some races (like mine) are superior than others. If you want to call me a racist for believing that, then so be it. I prefer to call it pride--as well as being scientifically knowledgeable in matters regarding biology and psychology and sociology, too, I reckon.

thanks for your questions!

D
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 8:10:19 PM
The great writer Rudyard Kipling also felt this way. That since they were so superior, the white race had a sort of responsibility to "take care of" and to thus, receive preferential rights, over the others.

He called it "The White Man's Burden."

You should look that term up and see what you think about it.

Thanks.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 8:23:57 PM
At 6/24/2015 8:10:19 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
The great writer Rudyard Kipling also felt this way. That since they were so superior, the white race had a sort of responsibility to "take care of" and to thus, receive preferential rights, over the others.

Thanks.

Care to prove how whites are superior to other races?
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 8:33:14 PM
At 6/24/2015 8:23:57 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thanks.

Dude, its his belief. You don't need to stomp on him. No, I don't agree with him. I believe all races are equal and there is not one that is at all superior than another.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 8:49:24 PM

Thanks.

Sure. But I do not have the time to go into the depths of the genetic reasons. You should do some studying on your own. I already did enough to get my degree--which is in Psychology, BTW. With a minor in Biology.

I think even a cursory review of world history would show how Caucasians have dominated. Look at how we have vanquished Latin America and Africa. Everywhere we go we conquer and rule and colonize. Is this a coincidence? I think not. Before America was a super power--well, we still are--it was England. the Vikings of ancient times were dominant.

All of the great discoveries of science have been made by white guys. Look at 'em all" Einstein; Darwin; Galileo; Newton; Copernicus; Hawking; Turing; Gates; Jobs; Von Braun; Max Planck; Edward Jenner; the Curies; Tesla.

(Without the input of the German rocket scientists we captured after WWII, like Werner Von Braun, we would have never attained JFK's goal to reach the moon by 1970!)

Why are there no blacks or hispanics in that list?

Classical music; the pinnacle of the Arts. Same deal.

With blacks you get rap. Which is hardly even music.

Great artists? Rembrandt; Picasso; Kandinsky; Gaugin, etc.

Every field id dominated.

Except for sports! LOL.

Look at this...........

https://xenlogic.wordpress.com...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 8:58:35 PM
At 6/24/2015 8:49:24 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Thanks.

Sure. But I do not have the time to go into the depths of the genetic reasons. You should do some studying on your own. I already did enough to get my degree--which is in Psychology, BTW. With a minor in Biology.

I think even a cursory review of world history would show how Caucasians have dominated. Look at how we have vanquished Latin America and Africa. Everywhere we go we conquer and rule and colonize. Is this a coincidence? I think not. Before America was a super power--well, we still are--it was England. the Vikings of ancient times were dominant.

All of the great discoveries of science have been made by white guys. Look at 'em all" Einstein; Darwin; Galileo; Newton; Copernicus; Hawking; Turing; Gates; Jobs; Von Braun; Max Planck; Edward Jenner; the Curies; Tesla.

(Without the input of the German rocket scientists we captured after WWII, like Werner Von Braun, we would have never attained JFK's goal to reach the moon by 1970!)

Except for sports! LOL.

Look at this...........

Also, http://asianhistory.about.com...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 9:02:57 PM

Thanks.

The only reason why Caucasians have taken over those places was due to the fact that they had better technology and some other factors helped them. For example, Europeans took over the Americas by using their superior technology over the Natives. They also accidentally spread diseases (that they developed immunity to) which was a huge advantage for them.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 9:05:52 PM
At 6/24/2015 8:58:35 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thanks.

Except for sports! LOL.

Look at this...........

Also, http://asianhistory.about.com...

Yes...the Asians have certainly made great contributions the world. And today, if you go to any major college or University in America and stand outside the science and math buildings when they get out you will see a dominance of Asians.

Arts too! Classical music--especially in violin and cello is rife with Asian prodigies.

(But this may be due to superior study habits and not genetics. I am not sure)
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 9:07:54 PM
At 6/24/2015 9:02:57 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Thanks.

The only reason why Caucasians have taken over those places was due to the fact that they had better technology and some other factors helped them. For example, Europeans took over the Americas by using their superior technology over the Natives. They also accidentally spread diseases (that they developed immunity to) which was a huge advantage for them.

LOL--exactly!

And how did we get better technology? Because of our superior minds that invented and implemented it. Thanks for helping me make my point.