Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

General of the Month (Voting period)

UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 7:23:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rules are as followed,

There are 8 generals who were nominated, vote for only one of them. If you nominated a general before, you do not need to vote for that general. By the end of the week, the general with the most votes will be chosen as "general of the month" with his or her own thread dedicated to his or her life achievements, this thread will be stickied on the top of the history forum.

If you want to vote, say "Vote (insert person)" in bold letters. I'll record the votes after every fifth person.

Only one vote per person.

here are the 8 generals:

1. Khaled Ibn Walid
2. Alexander the Great
3. Bernard Montgomery
4. Genghis Khan
5. Hannibal Barca
6. Robert E. Lee
7. George S. Patton
8. Subutai
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2015 7:26:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Next month's theme will be on great humanitarians!

Nomination period begins on December 1st!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 12:22:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/24/2015 9:59:57 PM, famousdebater wrote:
1.

2.

3.

4. famousdebater,

5.

6.

7.

8.

Please specify the General you are voting for.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2015 1:15:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Vote Genghis Khan
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 1:33:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bump... xD
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 1:37:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 1:33:07 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
Bump... xD

We're at our 7th post! This thread is really picking up steam. Next thing you know, someone just *might* vote.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 1:44:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 1:37:43 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 11/28/2015 1:33:07 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
Bump... xD

We're at our 7th post! This thread is really picking up steam. Next thing you know, someone just *might* vote.

Well, you can be ensured someone will win, since I voted! ;)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:15:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/22/2015 7:23:10 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Rules are as followed,

There are 8 generals who were nominated, vote for only one of them. If you nominated a general before, you do not need to vote for that general. By the end of the week, the general with the most votes will be chosen as "general of the month" with his or her own thread dedicated to his or her life achievements, this thread will be stickied on the top of the history forum.

If you want to vote, say "Vote (insert person)" in bold letters. I'll record the votes after every fifth person.

Only one vote per person.

here are the 8 generals:

1. Khaled Ibn Walid
2. Alexander the Great
3. Bernard Montgomery
4. Genghis Khan
5. Hannibal Barca
6. Robert E. Lee
7. George S. Patton
8. Subutai

Vote Genghis Khan
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
kingkd
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2015 1:01:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 4:15:42 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 11/22/2015 7:23:10 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Rules are as followed,

There are 8 generals who were nominated, vote for only one of them. If you nominated a general before, you do not need to vote for that general. By the end of the week, the general with the most votes will be chosen as "general of the month" with his or her own thread dedicated to his or her life achievements, this thread will be stickied on the top of the history forum.

If you want to vote, say "Vote (insert person)" in bold letters. I'll record the votes after every fifth person.

Only one vote per person.

here are the 8 generals:

1. Khaled Ibn Walid
2. Alexander the Great
3. Bernard Montgomery
4. Genghis Khan
5. Hannibal Barca
6. Robert E. Lee
7. George S. Patton
8. Subutai

Vote Genghis Khan

Khan
The Constitution is just a damn piece of paper
-Barack Obama
"I actually support ...the Spanish inquisition, the murder of natives and so much more."
airmax1227
"Water is wet."
airmax1227
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 1:23:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Voting Period is now over. Genghis Khan is general of the Month! GoM thread will come in sometime this Friday or Monday
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 1:50:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would probably say Alexander the Great was the best general.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.