Jump to topic:

Aid in History

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 12:52:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've been interested in history for the past 6 years, and I find history (through the term is broad) to be a very interesting subject and field of study.

Regardless, I wanted to offer a hand to any member of DDO who may be in high school and have some clarification questions/writing for their respective history classes.

Feel free to post on this forum if any help is needed, and I should get to you soon. I have a great library of history novels, (mostly non-biased, written by academic historians) and I could refer a book to you as well in order to learn more about that specific subject.

My best area is European History. (Ranging from the creation of the Roman Kingdom to 20th century history)
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 6:10:18 AM
Feel free to post on this forum if any help is needed, and I should get to you soon. I have a great library of history novels, (mostly non-biased, written by academic historians) and I could refer a book to you as well in order to learn more about that specific subject.

Even academics can be biased, :P
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2015 1:16:30 AM
At 12/3/2015 6:10:18 AM, 16kadams wrote:

Even academics can be biased, :P

That's why I said mostly non-biased.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.