Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Hitler's Intentions

bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2015 12:53:32 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Without any doubt, It's safe to state that objectively, what the Nazi Regime (1933-1945) under Adolf Hitler did to the Jews of Europe, as well as many other Germans was an act of unspeakable horror. On the other hand, I find that his intention for doing this was justified by him.

When I look at Hitler, I don't see love for his country, but just hate for everything else. His personality does not speak of a man capable of love, but instead of hatred and anger. His facial expressions, intonation, speech pattern - all show his terrible personality. However, many state that he did this for Germany.

I want to take apart these arguments and address them one by one.

Objectively speaking, he misused genetic research to satisfy his own idea of Eugenics, meaning that he found the Jews to be inferior, and the reasons for Germany's trouble. Firstly, while Judaism is a religion, and not a race, the Jews were segregated for such a long time, that regardless of nationality or ethnic background, they were genetically and physically similar (i.e. the long and hooked noses). Second of all, he was not able to confound his reasoning into a logical argument, worthy of depriving millions of their God given and inalienable right to Life and Liberty, as well as all the property that was seized.

Then there is the "love for one's country" argument. I find this argument to be inane, but logically correct. Hitler did respect his country, and want to solve the issues that Germany had faced. However, he did this in an abhorrent way. By silencing, killing, imprisoning, and torturing anyone who defied him. On the other hand, he truly believed that the Jews as well as the "inferior and degenerate" people within the German population were to blame for Germany's current state.

He outlined all of this in Mein Kampf, and it's funny how many lives could have been saved, if some important officials had actually read the novel and done something about it. Then again, no one could see a maniac coming into power this swiftly and with so many stupid ideas.

I will give him credit though, he knew his strategy and was a master politician. He was able to sway the Germans to vote for him, and he delivered his promise. He got Germany from being on its knees to soaring over the land. He did this by having full employment. The only issue was, the products being made by all these employed people were armaments - bombs, ships, planes, tanks, guns, uniforms, and the like.

As you all can see, I wrote this forum post for 2 reasons. The first one being that I wanted to start a discussion and provide my opinion, and the second one being that I am slowly planning on disposing the current leader, UtherPenguin, and claiming the history forum as my dominion!!!

I can already think of my coronation and title -

All hail His Grace, bball of the house Crook, 21st of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the DDO Forums, and Protector of the Realm.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 5:12:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He actually did view them as inferior. In fact, any race that isn't German or Aryan is inferior.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 5:28:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/28/2015 12:53:32 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

When I look at Hitler, I don't see love for his country, but just hate for everything else. His personality does not speak of a man capable of love, but instead of hatred and anger. His facial expressions, intonation, speech pattern - all show his terrible personality. However, many state that he did this for Germany.
Unless you are an expert facial expression reader, this is a subjective view.

Then there is the "love for one's country" argument. I find this argument to be inane, but logically correct. Hitler did respect his country, and want to solve the issues that Germany had faced. However, he did this in an abhorrent way. By silencing, killing, imprisoning, and torturing anyone who defied him. On the other hand, he truly believed that the Jews as well as the "inferior and degenerate" people within the German population were to blame for Germany's current state.
Hitler did love his country. His methods may be inhumane, you can't deny that his motivation was for the betterment of Germany and its people.

He outlined all of this in Mein Kampf, and it's funny how many lives could have been saved, if some important officials had actually read the novel and done something about it. Then again, no one could see a maniac coming into power this swiftly and with so many stupid ideas.
Not stupid, but inhumane and prideful ideas, yes.

Also Hitler distanced himself from his own book stating that it was "fantasies behind bars" after he became a chancellor in 1933.

I will give him credit though, he knew his strategy and was a master politician. He was able to sway the Germans to vote for him, and he delivered his promise. He got Germany from being on its knees to soaring over the land. He did this by having full employment. The only issue was, the products being made by all these employed people were armaments - bombs, ships, planes, tanks, guns, uniforms, and the like.
And it all fell apart because he fails in war strategy.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 6:06:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 5:28:59 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/28/2015 12:53:32 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

When I look at Hitler, I don't see love for his country, but just hate for everything else. His personality does not speak of a man capable of love, but instead of hatred and anger. His facial expressions, intonation, speech pattern - all show his terrible personality. However, many state that he did this for Germany.
Unless you are an expert facial expression reader, this is a subjective view.

This isn't a subjective view. Everyone can imply that aggressive facial expressions mean aggressive thought or action.


Then there is the "love for one's country" argument. I find this argument to be inane, but logically correct. Hitler did respect his country, and want to solve the issues that Germany had faced. However, he did this in an abhorrent way. By silencing, killing, imprisoning, and torturing anyone who defied him. On the other hand, he truly believed that the Jews as well as the "inferior and degenerate" people within the German population were to blame for Germany's current state.
Hitler did love his country. His methods may be inhumane, you can't deny that his motivation was for the betterment of Germany and its people.

You just restated what I said. It's undeniable that Hitler loved his country, but he only loved the people he deemed "superior".


He outlined all of this in Mein Kampf, and it's funny how many lives could have been saved, if some important officials had actually read the novel and done something about it. Then again, no one could see a maniac coming into power this swiftly and with so many stupid ideas.
Not stupid, but inhumane and prideful ideas, yes.

It was stupid. He took genetically research and misapplied it. If you read Hitler's biography, and works done on him, it's pretty clear. Prideful equates to stupid - pride clouds one's judgement.

Also Hitler distanced himself from his own book stating that it was "fantasies behind bars" after he became a chancellor in 1933.

I will give him credit though, he knew his strategy and was a master politician. He was able to sway the Germans to vote for him, and he delivered his promise. He got Germany from being on its knees to soaring over the land. He did this by having full employment. The only issue was, the products being made by all these employed people were armaments - bombs, ships, planes, tanks, guns, uniforms, and the like.
And it all fell apart because he fails in war strategy.

Correct.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 8:58:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places

Once again, you're wrong. Israel was not his ideal; it was the ideal of Jewish Zionists, and the Zionist movement was begun by Theodor Herzl. Israel became a nation 3 years after Hitler died.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:10:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 8:58:48 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places

Once again, you're wrong. Israel was not his ideal; it was the ideal of Jewish Zionists, and the Zionist movement was begun by Theodor Herzl. Israel became a nation 3 years after Hitler died.

http://holywar.org...

Hitler was scoping out places in Africa to create Israel, because he didn't think the Middle East would work.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:11:37 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 8:58:48 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places

Once again, you're wrong. Israel was not his ideal; it was the ideal of Jewish Zionists, and the Zionist movement was begun by Theodor Herzl. Israel became a nation 3 years after Hitler died.

Here you go, probably a better article https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:15:55 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 9:11:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:58:48 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places

Once again, you're wrong. Israel was not his ideal; it was the ideal of Jewish Zionists, and the Zionist movement was begun by Theodor Herzl. Israel became a nation 3 years after Hitler died.


Here you go, probably a better article https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

What does the Madagascar plan have to do with Israel though?
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:26:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 9:15:55 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:11:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:58:48 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places

Once again, you're wrong. Israel was not his ideal; it was the ideal of Jewish Zionists, and the Zionist movement was begun by Theodor Herzl. Israel became a nation 3 years after Hitler died.


Here you go, probably a better article https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

What does the Madagascar plan have to do with Israel though?

It was a plan to create Israel and put it in Madagascar, instead of Palestine. He wasn't looking at a Jewish eugenics project, but merely to expel them.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:36:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 9:26:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:15:55 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:11:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:58:48 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places

Once again, you're wrong. Israel was not his ideal; it was the ideal of Jewish Zionists, and the Zionist movement was begun by Theodor Herzl. Israel became a nation 3 years after Hitler died.


Here you go, probably a better article https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

What does the Madagascar plan have to do with Israel though?

It was a plan to create Israel and put it in Madagascar, instead of Palestine. He wasn't looking at a Jewish eugenics project, but merely to expel them.

Except Madagascar was already a state, and it was merely to expel them, not to create a new Jewish state. They then found out that this would be difficult, so they just killed all of them.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:53:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 9:36:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:26:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:15:55 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:11:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:58:48 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places

Once again, you're wrong. Israel was not his ideal; it was the ideal of Jewish Zionists, and the Zionist movement was begun by Theodor Herzl. Israel became a nation 3 years after Hitler died.


Here you go, probably a better article https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

What does the Madagascar plan have to do with Israel though?

It was a plan to create Israel and put it in Madagascar, instead of Palestine. He wasn't looking at a Jewish eugenics project, but merely to expel them.

Except Madagascar was already a state, and it was merely to expel them, not to create a new Jewish state. They then found out that this would be difficult, so they just killed all of them.

Well, Palestine was a state also. So same plan
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2015 9:55:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/29/2015 9:53:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:36:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:26:00 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:15:55 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 9:11:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:58:48 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:50:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:32:54 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 8:04:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/29/2015 5:34:47 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 12/29/2015 4:44:11 PM, Wylted wrote:
Jesus christ. He did not view the Jews as inferior. He used eugenics on retards and stuff. He killed Jews because they were a threat.

He viewed them as inferior, and that's undeniable. He just happened to hate them more than the mentally retarded people, since the Jews were a bigger threat.

Than why did he sterilize retards, but merely just try to eliminate Jews by creating Israel

He did a lot more to eliminate Jews than creating Israel (He didn't create Israel by the way). He sterilized them to keep them from reproducing, but he also killed quite a lot of them. People with no mind are not as dangerous as educated individuals to a repressive state. There were more Jews than there were mentally retarded people.

No, but Israel was his ideal and he staked out a few places

Once again, you're wrong. Israel was not his ideal; it was the ideal of Jewish Zionists, and the Zionist movement was begun by Theodor Herzl. Israel became a nation 3 years after Hitler died.


Here you go, probably a better article https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

What does the Madagascar plan have to do with Israel though?

It was a plan to create Israel and put it in Madagascar, instead of Palestine. He wasn't looking at a Jewish eugenics project, but merely to expel them.

Except Madagascar was already a state, and it was merely to expel them, not to create a new Jewish state. They then found out that this would be difficult, so they just killed all of them.

Well, Palestine was a state also. So same plan

Palestine wasn't a state, and technically never had been. From 1920 -1948, it was called "Mandatory Palestine" and was ruled by the British. They then decided to declare the state of Israel, and then Israel was proclaimed in 1949 and recognized as a state.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.