Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Abraham Lincoln Never Existed

Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 4:30:53 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The US government, embarrassed and weak after their mistake on slave brutality and trade struggle to find a way to make up for it. A honest man, comes riding out of the distance, heroically ends slavery for America, good guy Americans, right?

No, all photos were forged, entire history set up, it's a cover up, it's all fake. Do you have any evidence for it?

Bait set
Peepette
Posts: 1,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 4:43:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 4:30:53 AM, Hayd wrote:
The US government, embarrassed and weak after their mistake on slave brutality and trade struggle to find a way to make up for it. A honest man, comes riding out of the distance, heroically ends slavery for America, good guy Americans, right?

No, all photos were forged, entire history set up, it's a cover up, it's all fake. Do you have any evidence for it?

Bait set

Abraham Lincoln was a vampire hunter
https://www.youtube.com...
BlazingRodent
Posts: 1,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 4:47:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 4:43:28 AM, Peepette wrote:
At 1/25/2016 4:30:53 AM, Hayd wrote:
The US government, embarrassed and weak after their mistake on slave brutality and trade struggle to find a way to make up for it. A honest man, comes riding out of the distance, heroically ends slavery for America, good guy Americans, right?

No, all photos were forged, entire history set up, it's a cover up, it's all fake. Do you have any evidence for it?

Bait set

Abraham Lincoln was a vampire hunter
https://www.youtube.com...

Then he did still exist. He's just more badass than we thought he was.
j50wells
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2016 11:48:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
It would be the biggest conspiracy in universe history. All the senators and Congress members who signed his treaties...all the historians in Europe and all over the world who wrote about him....all those 1 million Americans who died in the Civil War, and then the millions of dollars to write up all those lying newspaper reports, post fake gravesites in Gettysburg, Shiloh, Antietem, Bull Run, Cold Harbor, Fredericksburg, not to mention all of the letters written by men estranged from their families.
Do you think that Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was a gimmick? I've been there. There is a marble statue of Lincoln right at the spot where the speech was given. Do you honestly think they would have put that statue there in honor of Lincoln for millions of dollars? They had monuments all over the battlefield that stretched for miles. Conspiracy? Mt. Rushmore but he never really existed? Photographs? Hundreds of books? Hundreds of newspaper articles from all over the world? But he never existed?
Madness.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2016 1:22:48 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:48:46 PM, j50wells wrote:
It would be the biggest conspiracy in universe history. All the senators and Congress members who signed his treaties...all the historians in Europe and all over the world who wrote about him....all those 1 million Americans who died in the Civil War, and then the millions of dollars to write up all those lying newspaper reports, post fake gravesites in Gettysburg, Shiloh, Antietem, Bull Run, Cold Harbor, Fredericksburg, not to mention all of the letters written by men estranged from their families.
Do you think that Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was a gimmick? I've been there. There is a marble statue of Lincoln right at the spot where the speech was given. Do you honestly think they would have put that statue there in honor of Lincoln for millions of dollars? They had monuments all over the battlefield that stretched for miles. Conspiracy? Mt. Rushmore but he never really existed? Photographs? Hundreds of books? Hundreds of newspaper articles from all over the world? But he never existed?
Madness.

The bait has been taken.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
mc9
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2016 10:29:44 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/25/2016 11:48:46 PM, j50wells wrote:
It would be the biggest conspiracy in universe history. All the senators and Congress members who signed his treaties...all the historians in Europe and all over the world who wrote about him....all those 1 million Americans who died in the Civil War, and then the millions of dollars to write up all those lying newspaper reports, post fake gravesites in Gettysburg, Shiloh, Antietem, Bull Run, Cold Harbor, Fredericksburg, not to mention all of the letters written by men estranged from their families.
Do you think that Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was a gimmick? I've been there. There is a marble statue of Lincoln right at the spot where the speech was given. Do you honestly think they would have put that statue there in honor of Lincoln for millions of dollars? They had monuments all over the battlefield that stretched for miles. Conspiracy? Mt. Rushmore but he never really existed? Photographs? Hundreds of books? Hundreds of newspaper articles from all over the world? But he never existed?
Madness.

See the last line