Jump to topic:

Love Live thy Grand Republic!

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:38:19 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
I'm back. Gather the cohorts and the Royal Legions, and rejoice! The head of History Forum Revival is back.

I won't be on too often though. I will stroll around, but I really have to focus on my studies above all else, especially ddo. I'll get on when I finish work, but don't expect me to be checking debate.org every second of the day.

As for those matters, contact either Tajshar2k or Voice of Truth, they can help you out if I am not available.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2016 12:47:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/22/2016 12:38:19 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I'm back. Gather the cohorts and the Royal Legions, and rejoice! The head of History Forum Revival is back.

I won't be on too often though. I will stroll around, but I really have to focus on my studies above all else, especially ddo. I'll get on when I finish work, but don't expect me to be checking debate.org every second of the day.

As for those matters, contact either Tajshar2k or Voice of Truth, they can help you out if I am not available.

Long live the Republic!
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k