Jump to topic:

History vs Economics forum competition time l

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:28:34 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
So it was decided that the competition would start on March 1st. And because there has not been a time limit set for the competition, and our main history forum competition leader, mc9, hasn't been here in 5 days, I will decide the limit. It will last for 2 weeks.

I will be recording the activity data for the history forum, and would enjoy if others helped me record it as well. Since spam and unrelated topics won't count, they will not be recorded as activity. Note: I have gotten a few posts saying my WIII (Us/Russia/China) thread was unrelated to history, and if you agree, please feel free to tell me why it's unrelated, as with any other threads that may be unrelated.

So to sum it up, the forum that receives the most activity (threads created and threads replies) wins the competition.

Note: I apologize for being a bit too condescending and assuming the history forum had no chance of losing, I was getting a little amped up. I no longer want to treat it as a a game of bragging and fierce competition as I made it out to be before, but a friendly and fun competition.

May the best forum win in the time of competition. :)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2016 3:47:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/26/2016 3:28:34 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
So it was decided that the competition would start on March 1st. And because there has not been a time limit set for the competition, and our main history forum competition leader, mc9, hasn't been here in 5 days, I will decide the limit. It will last for 2 weeks.

Mc9 leads the Reich! It is the Republic that matters! Lol. I think the Reich/Republic inner-forum competition will only further help with the activity competition.

I will be recording the activity data for the history forum, and would enjoy if others helped me record it as well. Since spam and unrelated topics won't count, they will not be recorded as activity. Note: I have gotten a few posts saying my WIII (Us/Russia/China) thread was unrelated to history, and if you agree, please feel free to tell me why it's unrelated, as with any other threads that may be unrelated.

Noice. I think your WWIII thread is relevant, BTDubs.

So to sum it up, the forum that receives the most activity (threads created and threads replies) wins the competition.

K

Note: I apologize for being a bit too condescending and assuming the history forum had no chance of losing, I was getting a little amped up. I no longer want to treat it as a a game of bragging and fierce competition as I made it out to be before, but a friendly and fun competition.

I get that way, too. Lol.

May the best forum win in the time of competition. :)

Yesh.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door