Jump to topic:

Let's Discuss This First

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 7:35:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
1. If we're going to have a history revival, it has to be called the Renaissance. C'mon
2. If we're going to have a Renaissance, we need participation, if not leadership, from previous revival leaders, including bballcrook21.
3. If we're going to have a successful movement, we're going to have to learn from previous mistakes
4. If we're going to have greater attention to this forum, why now? Now until at least November is raging with political discourse. We are having a surge of religious arguments in that forum, with help from brontoraptor. We need incentives. Reasons for people to want to join this forum. I frankly enjoyed Skepsikymas great post on a mainly unknown hero during the Boshlevik Revolution.
5. If we're going to have a Renaissance, we need awareness, but most importantly, willingness to participate.
6. If we're going to see an increased participation, I think we need to provid outreach to newcomers, not just the elite
7. If we're going to have a renaissance, we need organization, like an informal convention. Anyone should work together, whether a discussion through this forum or a PM group already being created by (correct me if I'm wrong) fire_wings

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 9:39:38 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 7:35:51 PM, Sam7411 wrote:
1. If we're going to have a history revival, it has to be called the Renaissance. C'mon

Good name

2. If we're going to have a Renaissance, we need participation, if not leadership, from previous revival leaders, including bballcrook21.

Previous leaders: fire_wings. bball. deactivated.

3. If we're going to have a successful movement, we're going to have to learn from previous mistakes

All the previous ones failed

4. If we're going to have greater attention to this forum, why now? Now until at least November is raging with political discourse. We are having a surge of religious arguments in that forum, with help from brontoraptor. We need incentives. Reasons for people to want to join this forum. I frankly enjoyed Skepsikymas great post on a mainly unknown hero during the Boshlevik Revolution.

Because later, debate.org forum will be active because of presidental voting.

5. If we're going to have a Renaissance, we need awareness, but most importantly, willingness to participate.
6. If we're going to see an increased participation, I think we need to provid outreach to newcomers, not just the elite

ill do that

7. If we're going to have a renaissance, we need organization, like an informal convention. Anyone should work together, whether a discussion through this forum or a PM group already being created by (correct me if I'm wrong) fire_wings

I will after 6 people sign up.

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka