Jump to topic:

Clemenceau was the most satisfied with ToV

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 7:55:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Clemenceau was the most satisfied with the terms of the Treaty of Versailles out of him, Lloyd George and Woodrow Wilson.

Do you agree or disagree? I'm going to be debating the subject soon so I'll post my arguments (which will be PRO the above claim) after I've started that so that my opponent will not have an unfair advantage of having knowledge of my arguments prior to the debate.

If you'd like to debate as CON please post in the comments section: http://www.debate.org...

If you'd like to discuss it here then feel free to comment. I'll try my best to challenge your view regardless of your opinion and it's co-incision in relation to mine. I look forward to an interesting discussion.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 8:16:20 PM
At 5/18/2016 7:55:23 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Clemenceau was the most satisfied with the terms of the Treaty of Versailles out of him, Lloyd George and Woodrow Wilson.

Do you agree or disagree? I'm going to be debating the subject soon so I'll post my arguments (which will be PRO the above claim) after I've started that so that my opponent will not have an unfair advantage of having knowledge of my arguments prior to the debate.

If you'd like to debate as CON please post in the comments section: http://www.debate.org...

If you'd like to discuss it here then feel free to comment. I'll try my best to challenge your view regardless of your opinion and it's co-incision in relation to mine. I look forward to an interesting discussion.

famous, your signature is funny. No one will destroy the site. I know what you mean, but you should word it better. You should do #save the site from Juggle :O
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 8:17:36 PM
At 5/18/2016 8:16:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:
famous, your signature is funny. No one will destroy the site. I know what you mean, but you should word it better. You should do #save the site from Juggle :O

I'm talking about saving the site from imabench and from abolition (but this is irrelevant to the thread).
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 8:18:26 PM
At 5/18/2016 8:17:36 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/18/2016 8:16:20 PM, fire_wings wrote:

I'm talking about saving the site from imabench and from abolition (but this is irrelevant to the thread).

I know.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka