Jump to topic:

Reports on Afghanistan and Libya

Allanur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 9:33:50 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I need reports on Afghanistan and Libya for the years pre-war and post-war (which did not end yet we can say)

I want to compare their plights and then am going to prepare a report for the effect of war in my language. I believe NATO invsaion to Afghanistan was good for Afghanistan and I believe during Qaddafi regime Libyan people were not living as good life as media overrates. Need your helps.

Thanks in advance
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 1:12:20 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 9:33:50 AM, Allanur wrote:
I need reports on Afghanistan and Libya for the years pre-war and post-war (which did not end yet we can say)

I want to compare their plights and then am going to prepare a report for the effect of war in my language. I believe NATO invsaion to Afghanistan was good for Afghanistan and I believe during Qaddafi regime Libyan people were not living as good life as media overrates. Need your helps.

Thanks in advance

While the NATO invasion helped to overthrow the Taliban regime in Afghanistan, the poor execution of it basically destabilized the country to the point of total lawlessness. It's also important to remember that the Taliban arose, at least in part, due to America's arms deals with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan fighting the Soviets in the 1980s. while calling the NATO invasion of Afghanistan good for the country is not totally wrong, it's certainly not right.

And while the Libyan people under Qaddafi were not living in the best of conditions, the Libyan Civil War and the post-civil war government have arguably worsened the conditions of the Libyan people. The government is just as tyrannical, and is significantly more unstable than Qaddafi's regime, and it's allowed radical groups like ISIS to gain footholds in Libya. Qaddafi, while nowhere near perfect, was far better than the alternative Libya is not facing.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.