Jump to topic:

why do i exist

davidhancock
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:12:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
look to all the evidence it is apperent that we have no gods so whats the pourpose of living the eatrh just keeps moving regardless
we all derseve to die
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:24:24 AM
At 2/23/2011 10:12:14 AM, davidhancock wrote:
look to all the evidence it is apperent that we have no gods so whats the pourpose of living the eatrh just keeps moving regardless

Our purpose is to stop the earth from moving with global warming Co2
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:26:23 AM
At 2/23/2011 10:24:24 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

which we would do better if we weren't here... not that I advocate the annihilation of the human race, with cars and electricity and cow farts we're slowly killing the planet :)))
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:32:52 AM

Well, I would disagree that there is any evidence that there are no gods. But if you want to know why you are here, it is quite simple. About 18 years ago, your mom and your dad turned on some Barry White music and let the music take them wherever it may. 9 months later, you popped out.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 10:52:10 AM
At 2/23/2011 10:32:52 AM, OreEle wrote:

Well, I would disagree that there is any evidence that there are no gods. But if you want to know why you are here, it is quite simple. About 18 years ago, your mom and your dad turned on some Barry White music and let the music take them wherever it may. 9 months later, you popped out.

^^^^ lol this, too
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 2:37:49 PM

a more effective way to stop the earth from moving would be to get a bunch of rockets facing opposite the earth's rotation, firmly attaching them to the surface... somehow... and blasting them for decades... eventually this counterforce would slow the spin of the earth. not sure how to stop it orbiting the sun though :/
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:13:00 PM
At 2/23/2011 2:37:49 PM, belle wrote:

a more effective way to stop the earth from moving would be to get a bunch of rockets facing opposite the earth's rotation, firmly attaching them to the surface... somehow... and blasting them for decades... eventually this counterforce would slow the spin of the earth. not sure how to stop it orbiting the sun though :/

blow it up completely
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:21:11 PM

This would only work if the exhaust from the rockets was actually leaving earth's atmosphere. Otherwise, conservation of rorational momentum holds on.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2011 3:22:37 PM
At 2/23/2011 3:13:00 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

blow it up completely

The pieces still will be revolving. Best thing, blow the earth in half, with half going into the sun (it will no longer be going around) and half being blased out of the solar system.
Jarjar3000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 10:58:47 AM
Despite what the OP says there is a GOD, and your purpose is to follow Him and live for Him and eventually with Him forever in an eternal paradise. But if you don't believe in God then yes you are correct there is no point to living because the world doesn't care about you, in fact they would prefer you dead.
Ohh Lord How you love me, you change my heart and soul, renewing my mind into something I could never imagine, You make me strong when I am weak, you encourage me when I'm despaired, You stick by me when everyone deserts me, You are my Lord You are my God.

Charles: I'm not a Christian because I'm afraid of hell, I'm a Christian because I love Jesus.

Geolaureate: The Pope
He looks like a Sith lord, I don't trust him.

Charles0103: Just like my God, my faith won't change.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:36:52 AM
Why wouldn't you exist is just as valid of a question.

And means just about as much.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 11:38:01 AM
You exist because you do, that's pretty much it.

There is no meaning of life, but if you can get in on the Cosmic Joke, life will be a whole lot more entertaining.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2011 12:12:23 PM
At 2/24/2011 11:38:01 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
You exist because you do, that's pretty much it.

There is no meaning of life, but if you can get in on the Cosmic Joke, life will be a whole lot more entertaining.

There is totally meaning to life.