Jump to topic:

Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized

mandmandmbaby
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 12:39:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
This debate is a popular one eh? People have been gay, bi-sexual, and lesbian for centuries. There is nothing wrong with it, nor do people have a right to say anything bad about it because there is nothing bad to say about it, but its freedom of speech and everybody is entitled to their opinion. I believe that people that are gay, bi-sexual, or lesbian, just have different minds and like different things, people are unique in their own way, and everybody is different. You have a right to disgree with me, but it should be legalized, talking bad about gays, bi-sexualls, and lesbians is just like racism, but of peoples sexualty.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 12:43:58 PM
At 3/3/2011 12:39:48 PM, mandmandmbaby wrote:
This debate is a popular one eh? People have been gay, bi-sexual, and lesbian for centuries. There is nothing wrong with it, nor do people have a right to say anything bad about it because there is nothing bad to say about it, but its freedom of speech and everybody is entitled to their opinion. I believe that people that are gay, bi-sexual, or lesbian, just have different minds and like different things, people are unique in their own way, and everybody is different. You have a right to disgree with me, but it should be legalized, talking bad about gays, bi-sexualls, and lesbians is just like racism, but of peoples sexualty.

Do you mind if I ask how you found this site? I've noticed a massive amount of new members and new dabates in the last week or so and was just wondering if there is a link (maybe some new advertising that I was unaware of).

Also, there are some moral assumptions there that some people may disagree with. And also, this should probably go into the "society" section, rather then the "miscellaneous."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 1:16:11 PM
At 3/3/2011 12:43:58 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/3/2011 12:39:48 PM, mandmandmbaby wrote:

dabates
da bates
da baets
da beats
da bears
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEARS