Jump to topic:

No Nipples

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:36:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone. Like no scars or anything, just flat skin. Then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night. You find out several days later that for your entire life he had been sneaking into your room while you slept and sucking on your chest to make two giant hickeys where your nipples should be because you were born without them. Not for any sexual reason, just so you would fit in.

God bless you, dad.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:52:57 AM
At 3/6/2011 5:36:31 AM, FREEDO wrote:
What if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone. Like no scars or anything, just flat skin. Then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night. You find out several days later that for your entire life he had been sneaking into your room while you slept and sucking on your chest to make two giant hickeys where your nipples should be because you were born without them. Not for any sexual reason, just so you would fit in.

God bless you, dad.

I am confused
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:00:54 AM
At 3/6/2011 5:52:57 AM, vardas0antras wrote:

God bless you, dad.

I am confused

He's not sure how he should react to finding that out.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 6:20:23 AM
At 3/6/2011 6:13:59 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I think this would be freakier for a girl since we would just have two bumps on our chest then that serve no purpose.

Except for guys
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 12:23:32 PM

God bless you, dad.

You are a unique butterfly.
}|{
I miss the old members.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 4:53:47 PM
Dude wtf. Why would you even think of that?
Should we subsidize education?
http://www.debate.org...

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 4:55:55 PM
At 3/6/2011 4:53:47 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

We shouldn't try to question him. He is just to smart for us mortals to understand.
kfc
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 4:57:05 PM
At 3/6/2011 4:55:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/6/2011 4:53:47 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

We shouldn't try to question him. thegodhand is just to smart for us mortals to understand.
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2011 5:01:44 PM

God bless you, dad.

Bless you... dad?
'sup DDO -- july 2013