Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

MOST AWKWARD MOMENT EvER.

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 10:04:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 9:41:27 PM, mongeese wrote:
What, sent a message to the wrong guy with the same name? There are definitely more awkward moments out there. Easily.

He added me as a friend. It's either a joke or he's very confused.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 10:30:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah, a couple months ago I walked out of the handicap stall in a public bathroom only to find a dude in a wheelchair just glaring at me. I wanted defend myself and say that all the other stalls were taken when I got in there, but it was empty. I like having more space while I'm dropping a deuce, so I'll take more space. Fück you wheelchair guy! Way to overcome adversity and try to use a normal stall. You want to be treated as normal, don't you? Oh yeah, that's right, you do. You can't want to be treated like everyone else while demanding special privileges. Pick one dammit. I wanna park closer, too but you guys have to get a spot that's empty 90% of the time right in front. Also, no more doorknobs because of you guys. What the fück? You think that you need door handles because of your disability? How about you fart in a high school and get doorknob called on you. Where's your doorknob now, bitch? Do you deserve a mercy rule and should be allowed to touch a handle, too? No fücking way. You play by the same rules as me bub. I won't hit you too hard because apparently it's a hate crime. Fück the American Disabilities Act. Fück it in the åss with a fücking baseball bat. And don't think about using the handle end, you take the wide end, bitch.

Wow, I didn't mean to do that but apparently I have an unconscious hate for the "differently abled". Differently abled? Fück that! You're not differently abled, you're DISabled, because you can't do all the things I can. Differently abled is the difference between tall and short people, not the difference between those who can walk and those who can't. Dammit I'm an âsshole.
askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 10:36:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 10:30:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Yeah, a couple months ago I walked out of the handicap stall in a public bathroom only to find a dude in a wheelchair just glaring at me. I wanted defend myself and say that all the other stalls were taken when I got in there, but it was empty. I like having more space while I'm dropping a deuce, so I'll take more space. Fück you wheelchair guy! Way to overcome adversity and try to use a normal stall. You want to be treated as normal, don't you? Oh yeah, that's right, you do. You can't want to be treated like everyone else while demanding special privileges. Pick one dammit. I wanna park closer, too but you guys have to get a spot that's empty 90% of the time right in front. Also, no more doorknobs because of you guys. What the fück? You think that you need door handles because of your disability? How about you fart in a high school and get doorknob called on you. Where's your doorknob now, bitch? Do you deserve a mercy rule and should be allowed to touch a handle, too? No fücking way. You play by the same rules as me bub. I won't hit you too hard because apparently it's a hate crime. Fück the American Disabilities Act. Fück it in the åss with a fücking baseball bat. And don't think about using the handle end, you take the wide end, bitch.

Wow, I didn't mean to do that but apparently I have an unconscious hate for the "differently abled". Differently abled? Fück that! You're not differently abled, you're DISabled, because you can't do all the things I can. Differently abled is the difference between tall and short people, not the difference between those who can walk and those who can't. Dammit I'm an âsshole.

I lol'd reading this
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 10:38:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 10:30:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Yeah, a couple months ago I walked out of the handicap stall in a public bathroom only to find a dude in a wheelchair just glaring at me. I wanted defend myself and say that all the other stalls were taken when I got in there, but it was empty. I like having more space while I'm dropping a deuce, so I'll take more space. Fück you wheelchair guy! Way to overcome adversity and try to use a normal stall. You want to be treated as normal, don't you? Oh yeah, that's right, you do. You can't want to be treated like everyone else while demanding special privileges. Pick one dammit. I wanna park closer, too but you guys have to get a spot that's empty 90% of the time right in front. Also, no more doorknobs because of you guys. What the fück? You think that you need door handles because of your disability? How about you fart in a high school and get doorknob called on you. Where's your doorknob now, bitch? Do you deserve a mercy rule and should be allowed to touch a handle, too? No fücking way. You play by the same rules as me bub. I won't hit you too hard because apparently it's a hate crime. Fück the American Disabilities Act. Fück it in the åss with a fücking baseball bat. And don't think about using the handle end, you take the wide end, bitch.

Wow, I didn't mean to do that but apparently I have an unconscious hate for the "differently abled". Differently abled? Fück that! You're not differently abled, you're DISabled, because you can't do all the things I can. Differently abled is the difference between tall and short people, not the difference between those who can walk and those who can't. Dammit I'm an âsshole.

10/10
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:06:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 11:02:34 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/7/2011 10:30:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Dammit I'm an âsshole.

HAHAHA

That's the funny part? I didn't mean for it to come off that way, but I said that at the end because I tried to stop, but I started again.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:10:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 11:06:14 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/7/2011 11:02:34 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/7/2011 10:30:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Dammit I'm an âsshole.

HAHAHA

That's the funny part? I didn't mean for it to come off that way, but I said that at the end because I tried to stop, but I started again.

I agree that you're an a-shole, but it was funny. I thought you were sort of kidding lol
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:23:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 11:10:00 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/7/2011 11:06:14 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/7/2011 11:02:34 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/7/2011 10:30:43 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Dammit I'm an âsshole.

HAHAHA

That's the funny part? I didn't mean for it to come off that way, but I said that at the end because I tried to stop, but I started again.

I agree that you're an a-shole, but it was funny. I thought you were sort of kidding lol

Nope, I am a total dick. Thanks for telling me you feel the same way
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:27:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 11:23:06 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

Nope, I am a total dick. Thanks for telling me you feel the same way

Aw. I still love you?
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:28:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 11:27:36 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/7/2011 11:23:06 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:

Nope, I am a total dick. Thanks for telling me you feel the same way

Aw. I still love you?

I feel like I should have been aware of that too.
ccstate4peat
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2011 11:29:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
That came off way douchey-er than I intended it. Tone down the douche meter by two popped collars and you'll get what I was trying to say
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 8:54:27 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/8/2011 8:52:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
LOL. What do you say? Is he pulling my leg? How should I respond?

http://oi51.tinypic.com...

HA HA HA. You should get the real Spann son in big trouble.
kfc
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 9:01:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/8/2011 8:54:27 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/8/2011 8:52:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
LOL. What do you say? Is he pulling my leg? How should I respond?

http://oi51.tinypic.com...

HA HA HA. You should get the real Spann son in big trouble.

Hahahaha, I couldn't do that.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 9:23:19 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/8/2011 8:52:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
LOL. What do you say? Is he pulling my leg? How should I respond?

http://oi51.tinypic.com...

Tell him that there are more than 1 Dakota Spanns in the world, and that you're messaging the wrong one.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:11:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/7/2011 7:00:33 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://oi52.tinypic.com...

http://i54.tinypic.com...
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:30:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/8/2011 10:19:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/8/2011 9:38:51 PM, Nags wrote:
http://www.facebook.com...
This is his real kid.

Rocky and Dakota Spann picture: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

Poor old man. What a dumbass.

Jesus Christ.

Why are you mutual friends with his son anyway?

And just him link to his real son's profile. Hopefully he'll understand.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:59:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/8/2011 10:11:44 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 3/7/2011 7:00:33 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://oi52.tinypic.com...

http://i54.tinypic.com...

lol, holy sh!t
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 11:58:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/8/2011 11:02:06 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
At 3/8/2011 10:11:44 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 3/7/2011 7:00:33 PM, FREEDO wrote:
http://oi52.tinypic.com...

http://i54.tinypic.com...

You seriously used tinypic and you're a redditor?

Yes and no. That;s not me. Just a picture I found in a facebook group.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown