Jump to topic:

Comic Relief

resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 11:09:22 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
What this place needs is some comic relief. Any funny jokes, quotes, vids, or links?

POST THEM NOW!!!!!
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 11:11:45 AM
Just to be fair, I'll kick things off.

Some cannibals were eating a clown the other day and one looked at the other with a curious look on his face as he asked, "Does this taste funny to you?"
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 3:59:32 PM
At 3/11/2011 11:11:45 AM, resolutionsmasher wrote:
Just to be fair, I'll kick things off.

Some cannibals were eating a clown the other day and one looked at the other with a curious look on his face as he asked, "Does this taste funny to you?"

No one's heard that before how insightful and witty
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2011 4:00:43 PM
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos