Jump to topic:

Guilty

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 9:30:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Post a time when you were guilty of something and got caught.

Vid related - soon to be viral
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2011 9:50:04 PM
Hooked up with a girl and then told her I was moving in a week. I used moving prep as an excuse not to see her again. A month or so later, I got dragged to a 16+ club (how I met this girl in the first place) and she saw me talking to another girl. Needless to say nothing happened with girl #2 :(
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 4:28:08 AM
At 3/16/2011 9:50:04 PM, ccstate4peat wrote:
Hooked up with a girl and then told her I was moving in a week. I used moving prep as an excuse not to see her again. A month or so later, I got dragged to a 16+ club (how I met this girl in the first place) and she saw me talking to another girl. Needless to say nothing happened with girl #2 :(

What the hell is a 16+ club? o.O;

I smashed up my primary school with two 'friends' in Grade 6. I stole the master key and went in on the weekend(Valentines day of all days). During the smashing, I cut myself really badly (one of my many 'lesson' scars) and left.

The other two idiots WENT BACK and started playing violins in the staff building. They were caught, told the truth (lol) and I was made out to be the ring leader (it was more like peer pressure). I got suspended for a week.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 11:57:33 AM
In 9th grade I sold outlines for their major papers to the 12th graders which they wrote during final exams -- each outline was $30. I had sold over 20 of them and then was caught. :)
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 3:51:23 PM
At 3/17/2011 11:57:33 AM, annhasle wrote:
In 9th grade I sold outlines for their major papers to the 12th graders which they wrote during final exams -- each outline was $30. I had sold over 20 of them and then was caught. :)

Dang that's smart.
kfc
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 3:57:10 PM
i got caught shoplifting when i was 17. probably for the best though, as i had been habitually shoplifting for some time and was getting cocky. it really scared me though. haven't stolen anything since.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 4:03:28 PM
When I was a senior, my mom let me drop her off at work, so I could have the car for school and after school (so long as I picked her up after work). One morning, on my way back, the sun had just risen and so was right along the horizon and was shinning into the street light, so I couldn't see if it was red or green. I ended up coasting through it at about 20 mph (there were no other cars waiting at it), but the cars behind me came to a stop, so I figured that I had just ran a red light.

I went and turned myself in to the police department, and the officer at the counter just laughed at me and said she'd "let me off with a warning."

By driving down to the police department, I had missed the first 30 minutes of 1st period and so got detention for cutting class. :(
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 4:06:38 PM
At 3/18/2011 4:03:28 PM, OreEle wrote:
When I was a senior, my mom let me drop her off at work, so I could have the car for school and after school (so long as I picked her up after work). One morning, on my way back, the sun had just risen and so was right along the horizon and was shinning into the street light, so I couldn't see if it was red or green. I ended up coasting through it at about 20 mph (there were no other cars waiting at it), but the cars behind me came to a stop, so I figured that I had just ran a red light.

I went and turned myself in to the police department, and the officer at the counter just laughed at me and said she'd "let me off with a warning."

By driving down to the police department, I had missed the first 30 minutes of 1st period and so got detention for cutting class. :(

LOL
kfc
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 4:12:55 PM
I drove my dad's Corvette 117 mph on a 55 road. I've probably topped 100 in my car at least 15-20 times. I got two speeding tickets within the space of about two weeks :(

Speed limits are gay.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 5:00:45 PM
haven't really been caught by the shades doing much. only just fighting really. so for those times i usually just plead guilty to save myself more hassle for nothing if not worse.

i lie to my mammy all the time and she catches me.
signature
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 7:11:03 PM
I tried to play games to mess around with an ex-boyfriend, and the guy that I had been dating at the time found out and he immediately lost interest. To this day, I regret messing it up with that guy who lost interest :(
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 9:28:18 PM
Long story short, some of my floor-mates from my dorm and I decided to set my freshman year of college roommate (who just so happened to also be a lesbian) up on a blind date with this random girl on our campus we found via Facebook search. One night we invited her to come hang out with us in the dorm, and my girlfriend happened to be visiting me that night as well. Well when the girl showed up, my gf and I both thought she was really cute! I immediately felt uncomfortable because I was attracted to this girl and could just tell that she was into me too even though she knew we were trying to hook her up with my roommate and my gf was sitting right there.

At the end of the night, I offered to drive the girl back to her dorm in my girlfriend's car since I didn't have mine on campus. It was about 3AM. Well the girl and I wound up sitting in her dorm parking lot overlooking the river and "talking" for 3+ hours. Well we really did talk, and I technically didn't cheat on my gf BUT there was for sure some touching and conversing that I would definitely consider inappropriate.

Every time my gf called me, I would just ignore her calls and silence my phone. I just didn't want to stop talking to this girl. I DID deny her offer to go back to her room though. Needless to say I had accidentally kept the car lights on when shutting the car off. When I finally decided to leave and go back after the sun came up at around 6:15, I realized the battery had died and I couldn't turn my lights on. FML. I had to call my girlfriend and tell her that not only did I stay out with some random girl ignoring her calls all night, but also that I got her battery killed D:

She had to take a bus over to me and together find cops to open it. Now get ready for the worst part: SHE HAD AN EXAM AT 9AM. And her campus was about an hour away from mine cuz we wet to different schools. So on top of all that she also missed her test! She subsequently failed the class because of it D:

Now you'd think she would have broken up with me after that, and I guess she tried to... but later that night, I wound up calling it off for her and hooking up with the girl :/ We started dating immediately and to this day she is the ONLY person who has ever dumped me, and the ONLY person to ever break my heart. Meanwhile the original gf is currently engaged, has a great job and is in the process of buying her own really nice home. She's amazing and second only to Vi. The 2nd gf turned out to literally be a psycho bitch who crushed my heart into a zillion pieces. I dun goofed, but I guess it turned out for the best :) Still that was really fvcked up of me and I still feel terrible about it.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 9:43:27 PM
I got caught having sex in my car by the cops. They let us off because we were two girls haha

Also forgot my alarm clock was set for 6 am one night when I snuck out. I got back at 7 am. Let's just say my mum was waiting for me in the living room - not very happy.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 11:33:06 PM
At 3/18/2011 9:28:18 PM, Danielle wrote:
Long story short,

lol

I dun goofed, but I guess it turned out for the best :)

That's good, though.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 11:38:04 PM
At 3/18/2011 9:43:27 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I got caught having sex in my car by the cops. They let us off because we were two girls haha

Happened to me but it was so demeaning. We got let off because the cop happened to go to high school with the guy I was with. Shined his flashlight in my face, asked if I went to their high school, and basically slapped the guy a congratulatory high five.

Me: Can I at least put my shirt on?
Cop: Yeah, okay.
Me: ... Can you turn around, first?

Another time we had fallen asleep in the car afterward, and the cop woke us up and asking what we were doing. Luckily, in my half-sleep delirium I said we had been playing cards. The cop was like "Suuuure" but for some reason I had a deck of cards in my hand while I'd been sleeping, so he let us go.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 11:45:22 PM
Long story short, some of my floor-mates from my dorm and I decided to set my freshman year of college roommate (who just so happened to also be a lesbian) up on a blind date with this random girl on our campus we found via Facebook search. One night we invited her to come hang out with us in the dorm, and my girlfriend happened to be visiting me that night as well. Well when the girl showed up, my gf and I both thought she was really cute! I immediately felt uncomfortable because I was attracted to this girl and could just tell that she was into me too even though she knew we were trying to hook her up with my roommate and my gf was sitting right there.

At the end of the night, I offered to drive the girl back to her dorm in my girlfriend's car since I didn't have mine on campus. It was about 3AM. Well the girl and I wound up sitting in her dorm parking lot overlooking the river and "talking" for 3+ hours. Well we really did talk, and I technically didn't cheat on my gf BUT there was for sure some touching and conversing that I would definitely consider inappropriate.

Every time my gf called me, I would just ignore her calls and silence my phone. I just didn't want to stop talking to this girl. I DID deny her offer to go back to her room though. Needless to say I had accidentally kept the car lights on when shutting the car off. When I finally decided to leave and go back after the sun came up at around 6:15, I realized the battery had died and I couldn't turn my lights on. FML. I had to call my girlfriend and tell her that not only did I stay out with some random girl ignoring her calls all night, but also that I got her battery killed D:

She had to take a bus over to me and together find cops to open it. Now get ready for the worst part: SHE HAD AN EXAM AT 9AM. And her campus was about an hour away from mine cuz we wet to different schools. So on top of all that she also missed her test! She subsequently failed the class because of it D:

Now you'd think she would have broken up with me after that, and I guess she tried to... but later that night, I wound up calling it off for her and hooking up with the girl :/ We started dating immediately and to this day she is the ONLY person who has ever dumped me, and the ONLY person to ever break my heart. Meanwhile the original gf is currently engaged, has a great job and is in the process of buying her own really nice home. She's amazing and second only to Vi. The 2nd gf turned out to literally be a psycho bitch who crushed my heart into a zillion pieces. I dun goofed, but I guess it turned out for the best :) Still that was really fvcked up of me and I still feel terrible about it.

Wow, that sucks. It probably was for the best, as you wouldn't have met Vi, then.
I miss the old members.
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 11:58:44 PM
At 3/18/2011 4:03:28 PM, OreEle wrote:

Did you hook up with her?
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 12:02:00 AM
At 3/18/2011 7:20:25 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I messed around with a girl on a busride back home to my soon to be ex-wife after working a month offshore.

Did she find out and dump you, or did you two divorce later on? And if she did find out, how?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 11:25:05 AM

lol holy shitt
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 11:37:05 AM
i hacked past the schools security systems in highschool, found a chat system that the techs used, and used it to talk to my friends in different schools in the area. Got caught, in school suspended, yelled at by the head of technology and banned from the computers for 6 months, hired as a summer IT intern at the school district for 3 summers straight with $10 per hour pay.

Our schools plumbing system broke down, they told us not to flush the urinals if we pee'd. I got a group of 15 people together during study hall and flushed every urinal multiple times.

20 mins later school was let out because the plumbing stopped working. Me and a friend went over to the rival school (which was still in session), did doughnuts in the parking lot while beeping the horn and flipping off the kids in class, cop came but we sped up and took an exit on the road, kept turning corners until we lost hm, got back to school the next day and the principal asked if we did it. I said no my dumbass friend said yes but was smart enough to lie and say we didn't do doughnuts or flip them off we just honked the horn and turned to leave. We didn't get in trouble.

Told everyone in our school that there was a group of teachers who hated this one teacher (who i didn't like) and were sending her resume to different school districts to try and get her to leave. Got called in by the principal because it got over the whole school and made this teacher (who i didn't like) cry. He asked me who i heard it from:

Principal: So where did you hear this from
Me: uh...uh well i um
Principal: you probably heard it from some kid in a different school at a restaurant
Me: Oh yeah at the (name of restaurant)
Principal: Do you know this kid well or was it some kid and you forget his name
Me: I forget who he was it was a while ago
Principal: What does he look like
Me: About average height i forget his hair color i think it was dyed black but that was a couple months ago

I am pretty sure to this day that the principal also hated that bitch.
And by the way that whole story about the teachers mailing her resume was true. My cousin was dating one of the teachers and he came over for thanksgiving dinner and told us about it. That's who i heard it from but didn't want to rat him out.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 12:03:09 PM
At 3/19/2011 12:02:00 AM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
At 3/18/2011 7:20:25 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I messed around with a girl on a busride back home to my soon to be ex-wife after working a month offshore.

Did she find out and dump you, or did you two divorce later on? And if she did find out, how?

We were already growing apart, but I still felt guilty afterward. My Ex is a good friend now, but I have never told this to anyone, ever. Lol! It wasn't any sex but a lot of talking and holding. Guilty guilty guilty!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2011 3:37:49 PM
At 3/16/2011 9:30:59 PM, askbob wrote:

Post a time when you were guilty of something and got caught.

Vid related - soon to be viral

I may not like you very much, but I have to admit this video is damn funny. The look on your dog's is priceless. The music adds to the effect as well.
I lolled.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227