Atheists and St Patricks Day ?

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 12:32:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/17/2011 10:31:06 AM, interrogator wrote:
I wonder what do they do on this holiday.
I mean........It is not a religious one. I guess they like that, huh.

And you would like us to believe you went to church this morning praying to Saint Patrick for some snakes to be banished? Come on, it's just a fun day with pretty much no religious significance.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 1:48:39 PM
At 3/17/2011 10:59:04 AM, annhasle wrote:
I get drunk. ^_^
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 5:21:01 PM
anybody else think that interrogator should actually debate an atheist? I mean, every time he posts up a post, we can be sure it's about atheism in some way. If you're going to be talking about a belief so much, why not at least seek a debate on it, preferably against one of the better atheist debaters here (J.Kenyon, Freeman, Theskeptic, . . . )? So how about it, ready to defend your beliefs in a debate?
unitedandy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 6:44:33 PM
At 3/17/2011 5:23:31 PM, interrogator wrote:
Been there done that. Just wanna have fun now.

When? If you've debated on it in an actual debate, I stand corrected. I thought you had only participated in one debate. Also, I think the fact that you pretty much ignored both J.Kenyon and C_N when they tried (pretty relentlessly) to get you to defend your views in various forums suggests that you ain't really willing to engage with atheism in any way, unless its sniping shots at it from the grassy knoll.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 10:40:30 AM
At 3/17/2011 10:31:06 AM, interrogator wrote:
I wonder what do they do on this holiday.
I mean........It is not a religious one. I guess they like that, huh.

Eat Lucky Charms... but I do that every day.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
wonderwoman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 12:32:20 PM
well, I go to a Catholic affiliated college, and they were discussing the relevance of celebrating a protestant holiday and that was a fun day to say the least. Not, that I could give two sh!ts either way.