Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

i am so drunk

askbob
Posts: 7,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 11:14:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
i am badger
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2011 11:25:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Lol, so am I...

I just went to a keg, and then went to two house parties... And now I'm waiting for an hour until I go to a frat party. And then we're go clubbing!! w00t. St Pattie's Day is always awesome in Seattle.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 12:01:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/17/2011 11:25:40 PM, annhasle wrote:
Lol, so am I...

I just went to a keg, and then went to two house parties... And now I'm waiting for an hour until I go to a frat party. And then we're go clubbing!! w00t. St Pattie's Day is always awesome in Seattle.

If you went to a keg and then a few house parties, what were you doing on DDO so early in the night to be around posting this? Also, how are HS kids going clubbing these days? Not to mention Washington laws make clubs close by 2 am, so it wouldn't have even been worth it to go to a party and THEN a club after the time you posted. It woulda been closed by then. Also cops are out like WHOA on St. Patty's Day so how did you manage all this? Dang. I wish I had an eventful life in HS -_-
President of DDO
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 12:07:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/18/2011 12:01:37 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 3/17/2011 11:25:40 PM, annhasle wrote:
Lol, so am I...

I just went to a keg, and then went to two house parties... And now I'm waiting for an hour until I go to a frat party. And then we're go clubbing!! w00t. St Pattie's Day is always awesome in Seattle.

If you went to a keg and then a few house parties, what were you doing on DDO so early in the night to be around posting this?

I still have work. Dx

Also, how are HS kids going clubbing these days?

I was with friends who are 21 and over which got me into the club. I wasn't there long since I had to drive back but I went mainly to see a girl friend of mine who recently moved out there. We used to be very close friends.

Not to mention Washington laws make clubs close by 2 am, so it wouldn't have even been worth it to go to a party and THEN a club after the time you posted. It woulda been closed by then.

Like I said, I wasn't there long. Plus, I went with a pretty big group which I hate doing -- I prefer smaller parties -- but the more people, the bigger the chance of smuggling me in. Lol.

Also cops are out like WHOA on St. Patty's Day so how did you manage all this? Dang. I wish I had an eventful life in HS -_-

Let me guess -- don't believe me? Well, I didn't get caught up with the police and managed to see the people I wanted to.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 12:15:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/18/2011 12:07:40 PM, annhasle wrote:
Let me guess -- don't believe me? Well, I didn't get caught up with the police and managed to see the people I wanted to.

We shouldn't though, and you should expect us not to. I mean, if you take a stance on religion that you have no evidence and so will not believe, why should we believe you with no evidence?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 12:17:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/18/2011 12:15:10 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/18/2011 12:07:40 PM, annhasle wrote:
Let me guess -- don't believe me? Well, I didn't get caught up with the police and managed to see the people I wanted to.

We shouldn't though, and you should expect us not to. I mean, if you take a stance on religion that you have no evidence and so will not believe, why should we believe you with no evidence?

That's very true -- and I'm not taking this to heart. ^_^
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 12:22:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/18/2011 12:18:40 PM, badger wrote:
i think oreele should prove she's not a woman.

I can't over the internet, as any photo displayed could be faked really easily, so you can believe or not however you wish. But I don't take a stance that if there is no evidence that one should choose to not believe. I take a stance that if there is no evidence (or no hard evidence) either way, then people are free to believe one way or the other.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 12:26:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/18/2011 12:22:04 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/18/2011 12:18:40 PM, badger wrote:
i think oreele should prove she's not a woman.

I can't over the internet, as any photo displayed could be faked really easily, so you can believe or not however you wish. But I don't take a stance that if there is no evidence that one should choose to not believe. I take a stance that if there is no evidence (or no hard evidence) either way, then people are free to believe one way or the other.

that's grand so, love.
signature
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 12:29:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/18/2011 12:28:36 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/18/2011 12:28:09 PM, badger wrote:
this donkey is doing it for me now i must say.

or whatever he is.

I think it is a kangaroo.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2011 12:30:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 3/18/2011 12:29:11 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 3/18/2011 12:28:36 PM, badger wrote:
At 3/18/2011 12:28:09 PM, badger wrote:
this donkey is doing it for me now i must say.

or whatever he is.

I think it is a kangaroo.

well that's just ridiculous.
signature