askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 8:40:42 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Post some of the funniest DDO memories

http://www.debate.org...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 8:52:40 PM
HAHAHAHA i completely forgot about Bexx
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 8:54:38 PM
what was the comment on her profile? tinypic deleted it
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 8:59:33 PM
At 10/12/2009 8:35:56 PM, Bexxx wrote:
look guys...

I don't have time for this website.
I've got WAY better things to do.

and honestly man.
You're what? 24? Married?
What're you DOING on here?

I hate to be mean...especially to one who's nice to me.
But everyone else...what's the point of this website?

and yeah, brandon.
you went too far.
you don't know everything about me.
you don't know what's happend in the past.

I'm sorry.
I don't want to be a part of this anymore.
now just STOP!

This is why we don't have many females on this site
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 9:05:07 PM
At 3/21/2011 8:40:42 PM, askbob wrote:

That explains everything.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 9:12:05 PM
At 3/21/2011 8:54:38 PM, askbob wrote:

It had something to do with BrandonClark stalking Bexxx elsewhere on the internet.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 10:37:46 PM
That time I started awkwardly and accidentally flirting with a girl on here. I say accidentally because I was totally oblivious to what I was doing and denied it when everyone suggested that I was. I got her to leave the site, then we dicked on her. (Dicked on meaning something like owned or pwned but I can't really describe it, there's nothing like yelling DICKED ON after dicking someone on. It's just slang that I can't describe) Anyway in DDOChat we continued this until it was just me, L-M, and leet4A1. I opened up a new browser, went into the chat room as said girl and started conversing with myself. I was setting myself up for jokes and slams on both ends. I don't have screenshots but L-M said he took some. This is where I invented Inception before Inception. leet4A1 asked me as bexxx if I was nags in a private chat. I maintained that private chat pretending to be nags pretending to be bexxx while still talking with those two as bexxx and myself. At a certain point, hal and LM thought I was getting dicked on by bexxx so I got pissed off that I was losing an argument with myself and said that I was bexxx. I started copying and pasting my private chat with hal in the window where I was myself. They came up with some plan to get back at me, but all my accounts started getting banned so I left before they could do it.

TL;DR I obliviously flirted with a girl here then Inceptioned people in '08
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 10:41:03 PM
I honestly had that last window opened for a couple hours, but I stopped typing when my dad asked "What are you typing?" I can't tell him about bexxx so I said I was commenting on how the refs in a basketball game fucked up. I now see that nags beat me to it. Betcha didn't know I used you in it, didya? Also, I'm Brandon btw, I don't think many of you made that connection... This account was my first here, Brandon_Clark was a while after
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2011 10:41:41 PM
At 3/21/2011 9:12:05 PM, Nags wrote:
At 3/21/2011 8:54:38 PM, askbob wrote:

It had something to do with BrandonClark stalking Bexxx elsewhere on the internet.

I can't cyberstalk you when your name is [some animal that I can't remember]
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2011 1:37:57 AM
http://www.debate.org...