Jump to topic:

what are you listening to right now?

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 4:03:14 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry if their is another thread like this on another forums topic. But I noticed their was no musics thread. So I decided to make one.
Just post the song your listening to right now, if you are listening to something.

Right now I'm listening to out of this world by the cure
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 8:21:39 PM
it puts the lotion on its skin...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 9:18:11 PM
At 3/31/2011 6:37:34 PM, Koopin wrote:
qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm

I recognized the qwerty but only just realized you typed all the letters from the key board in order.
Lol so it wasn't randomly typed letters, it was just random.

That was weird. I was listening to a song (Their is no if..) and it quoted the exact words from a movie I had just watched. "If you die I die"
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 9:25:13 PM
an aneurysm please
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2011 10:59:13 PM
Mattifix - the means.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 11:04:15 AM
FREEDO you have bad taste in music ;D

I'm listening too the horrors - primary colors.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2011 11:32:18 AM
At 5/17/2011 11:04:15 AM, phantom wrote:
:

I listen to classical music, too.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 9:00:49 AM
At 5/17/2011 3:41:56 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Classical.

Nice and specific there. Classical is a pretty broad term, and just saying "I like classical" or "I'm listening to classical" without clarifying further seems to suggest that you just want people to think you have sophisticated tastes and don't actually listen to much classical at all.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 10:27:01 AM

Could they have tried any harder to sound like Morrisey?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 12:11:43 PM
At 5/20/2011 10:27:01 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Could they have tried any harder to sound like Morrisey?

Morrisey tries to sound like them.

I am listening to stylo by gorilaz
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 2:37:32 PM
At 5/20/2011 9:00:49 AM, feverish wrote:
Classical.

Nice and specific there. Classical is a pretty broad term, and just saying "I like classical" or "I'm listening to classical" without clarifying further seems to suggest that you just want people to think you have sophisticated tastes and don't actually listen to much classical at all.

Be sure before you accuse people! Perhaps, I don't care much for being specific, is that possible? Or, is it possible that I know the low popularity of classical music and so I don't bother with suggestions and recommendations. Moreover, wouldn't I be specific if I wanted to show-off? All I would need is a google search to find what is popular and what is not. Then, I could claim to be a vivid fan!
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 2:41:30 PM
At 5/20/2011 2:37:32 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
Classical.

Be sure before you accuse people! Perhaps, I don't care much for being specific, is that possible? Or, is it possible that I know the low popularity of classical music and so I don't bother with suggestions and recommendations. Moreover, wouldn't I be specific if I wanted to show-off? All I would need is a google search to find what is popular and what is not. Then, I could claim to be a vivid fan!

I am deeply offended. Also, if you want to know, I balded the statement that is true for me.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 3:03:07 PM
http://filmovezvuky.fdb.cz...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 4:07:56 AM
At 5/20/2011 2:41:30 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
Classical.

Be sure before you accuse people!

Where is the accusation? I said "seems to suggest", I was saying that is how it can appear not that that's how it is.

Perhaps, I don't care much for being specific, is that possible? Or, is it possible that I know the low popularity of classical music and so I don't bother with suggestions and recommendations. Moreover, wouldn't I be specific if I wanted to show-off? All I would need is a google search to find what is popular and what is not. Then, I could claim to be a vivid fan!

I am deeply offended.

Grow a pair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 5:09:39 AM
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Rob1_Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 8:05:23 AM
I'm listening to a whining baby.

Last song I listened to was "down by the water," by the decemberists, played on my father's dreadnought by yours truly.
kfc
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 8:54:28 AM
Classical.

I took a lot of crap for it but never cared; plus playing an instrument in various groups with people that also appreciated it helped, but i don't give a crap what sort of judgments people might make. But...i hear you - i don't bother with recommendations or suggestions, except i had a very nice PM exchange with Puck on classical, and classical - contemporary music (an oxymoronic term), and asked if Freedo had listened to Prokofiev, but that's about it.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2011 11:06:11 PM
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler